On backpacks

Old March 25th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default On backpacks

Over the years I have evolved from carrying everything in my pockets,
to a fanny pack, to backpacks. My current bag is a Nike soccer bag
that I borrowed form my son (he got it as part of the uniform kit of
one of his ODP teams). It has about a dozen zippered compartments,
but I don't really need a pullout soccer-ball net or vented shoe
pockets to carry my usual load - uinch, water battle, suncsreen
alternate hat, gloves and glasses

Today I saw a FUL 2-liter hydration pack for sale at Costco for about
$24. It has more zippers and compartments than the Nike bag. I
almost bought it. Further research says it is a good deal, so I guess
I will pick one up tomorrow. Maybe 2.
Old March 25th 11, 10:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 25, 2:33*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Over the years I have evolved from carrying everything in my pockets,
to a fanny pack, to backpacks. *My current bag is a Nike soccer bag
that I borrowed form my son (he got it as part of the uniform kit of
one of his ODP teams). *It has about a dozen zippered compartments,
but I don't really need a pullout soccer-ball net or vented shoe
pockets to carry my usual load - uinch, water battle, suncsreen
alternate hat, gloves and glasses

Today I saw a FUL 2-liter hydration pack for sale at Costco for about
$24. *It has more zippers and compartments than the Nike bag. *I
almost bought it. *Further research says it is a good deal, so I guess
I will pick one up tomorrow. *Maybe 2.

Since you are giving out so many inane details about your pathetic
skiing, how about the details of the SPD officer you claim to have
"reported" me to? How humiliating for you. I don't blame you for
ignoring these demands. What a ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Old March 25th 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:33:24 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Over the years I have evolved from carrying everything in my pockets,
to a fanny pack, to backpacks. My current bag is a Nike soccer bag
that I borrowed form my son (he got it as part of the uniform kit of
one of his ODP teams). It has about a dozen zippered compartments,
but I don't really need a pullout soccer-ball net or vented shoe
pockets to carry my usual load - uinch, water battle, suncsreen
alternate hat, gloves and glasses

Today I saw a FUL 2-liter hydration pack for sale at Costco for about
$24. It has more zippers and compartments than the Nike bag. I
almost bought it. Further research says it is a good deal, so I guess
I will pick one up tomorrow. Maybe 2.

Is there enough room to carry a 12 pack? Which pouch do you keep your
emergency rum flask in?

I prefer to carry a golf bag.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old March 25th 11, 11:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 25, 4:32*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

Over the years I have evolved from carrying everything in my pockets,
to a fanny pack, to backpacks. *My current bag is a Nike soccer bag
that I borrowed form my son (he got it as part of the uniform kit of
one of his ODP teams). *It has about a dozen zippered compartments,
but I don't really need a pullout soccer-ball net or vented shoe
pockets to carry my usual load - uinch, water battle, suncsreen
alternate hat, gloves and glasses

Today I saw a FUL 2-liter hydration pack for sale at Costco for about
$24. *It has more zippers and compartments than the Nike bag. *I
almost bought it. *Further research says it is a good deal, so I guess
I will pick one up tomorrow. *Maybe 2.

* If you want to get a small to medium backback for day hikes or for
skiing. *Go to REI or Adventure 16 in Southern California, or a a place
like Marmot in the Bay Area. *You are better off getting a quality
backpack that will last for years if not decades, (I still have a
Gregory Rock Lobster, that I pretty much taken around the world, and
used for backcountry skiing day trips)

* Any pack that is cheap, whether it is at Costco or not, is probably a
step above from being made from Chinese prison laborers. *At least spend
a couple more bucks to get something made from Vietnamese Prison
laborers, or Guatemalan Prison laborers. *Anyway *cheap packs usually
have single threads, and bad stitching, besides poor construction.

* You want a pack that has good material, strong thread, good zippers
that are heat treated around the seams, etc, etc. *

If you want as a gear bag, fine. If you want for a winter outing, that
won't fail you in a storm, get a better quality backpack.

Hey, Wack Job? Just last month you were bragging that you had lied to
SPD and that an officer was "aware" of the situation in this ********.
You'd think that given I keep demanding you lying wimp rats provide
contact info, you'd think that cop would have contacted me by now.
I'm betting he did the same thing the judge did, the same thing they
did to Dickless Henry, the same thing I do when I point out your
humiliation.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
Contact info?
Show the post, Ted.
Old March 26th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

You responded to a non-entity. Congratulations.
Old March 26th 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:

You responded to a non-entity. Congratulations.

You are not the moderator of RSA. You can easily killfile me if you
find me objectionable. This is kind of serious matter beyond
killfiling the moron.

Good idea. Plonk!

Old March 26th 11, 01:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 25, 6:22*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

Richard Henry wrote:

[...]

They are aware of you, given a couple people file complaints against you.

You'd think that given I keep demanding you lying wimp rats provide
contact info,

Why? Are that Co-dependent?

No, you pathetic, laughable pussy, they are cops. And I keep calling
you out, and calling them out, and nothing.
Nothing.
Show the post, Ted.

you can't call up the SPD, non emergency
number and asked about the complaints filed against you?

Why waste their time like you, did, pppppppuuuussssssyyyyy?
You can't give me the name of the officer you supposedly contacted?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How transparently dishonest, Ted.
Show the post.

Why don't you
call the King County DA's office to see if they are seriously going to
file charges against you?

Because they aren't, Teddy. YOU are the pathetic liar who got busted
saying they would be, dumb****.

*Are that incompetent that you need people to
hold your hand and do all the work to find out the status of the
complaints?

Status of complaints, Teddy? WHAT COMPLAINTS???? You really are
****ing yourself in public, Teddy. Clue time. Cops get complaints,
they tend to contact the guy who is being lied about. You pathetic
wimp. Busted lying your ass off, you just keep on lying.
Are you so dishonest and so manipulative you simply can't spare
everyone the time and give me the name of the officer you supposedly
complained to?
Just like when you lied in court and couldn't show a single instance
where I had ever threatened you?
Contact info?
Show the post, Ted.

*Why are you hiding from the SPD?

ME HIDING? More like why is SPD hiding from me, and why are YOU
hiding from them?
You are insane.

*Why are so scared in
calling them? *Worried they may nail you for an outstanding warrant?

Scared? Warrant? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bluff called, Teddy. Give me the name of the officer you contacted
and I will call him immediately.
Holy ****, you are ****ing yourself so badly I am howling with
laughter as I write this.

you'd think that cop would have contacted me by now.

That is up to them, it is not my decision.

Translation: they laughed at you.

*If you continue to threaten
people, they probably would, or more likely they will just haul your ass
to King County Jail, and let you cry some more, Mr. Co dependent.

Haul my ass to jail for what, Teddy? Humiliating you? Busting you
lying?
Let me help you out, pppppuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyyy.
You are a deranged, insane pathological liar and stalker who has
repeatedly threatened my life, committed crimes to harass me, and
stalked me in the real world. If I ever see you in person (you'll
have to introduce yourself, I wouldn't recognize you) I can and will
immediately take all necessary measures to protect myself from the
clear threat you represent.
Now go call your cop, Ted. Have him call me. Or arrest me and haul
me off to jail for telling a stalking wack job that I can and will
protect myself.
I'm waiting, Ted.
I'll make sure to discuss how you committed perjury.

I'm betting he did the same thing the judge did, the same thing they
did to Dickless Henry, the same thing I do when I point out your
humiliation.

Humiliation?

And you just humiliated yourself again, Ted.

I am sorry was that what you learn as a non journalist in
Vietnam?

And again, ppppppp7uuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy.

*What are you constantly whining about humiliation, when you
probably can't control your bladder from your diabetic neuropathy, you
can't walk properly, and you look like Baby Huey. * Why don't you go off
on your blowhard threats, Mr. Humiliation.

Be happy to humiliate you in person, Mr. Humiliation, and watch YOU
lose control of your bladder. Remember, Teddy, you ****ed your pants
and ran the last time you supposedly saw me.
How embarassing for you. How sad that you just proved, once again,
that you are a pathological liar, dickless coward, and laughable
ppppppppuuuuuuuussssssssysyyyyyyy.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

That is how most people feel about you, Scooter, a complete and utter
moron.

No, Teddy, that's not how most people feel about me. That is
certainly not how YOU feel about me. You're terrified of me, Teddy.
You fear me. You are obsessed with me.
One thing for su the cop you supposedly have been "complaining" to
thinks you are a complete and utter moron, moron.

*Go ahead, make some more cowardly threats, "hiding behind your
computer", Bobaloobob.

Teddy, Teddy. Tennis tomorrow, 2 pm. Lower Woodland. I'll say
everything I've said about you today right to your face.
Bluff called, coward. Go hide behind your computer some more.

Contact info?

Wow, as a "former cop" as you have mentioned so many times in the past,
it is pretty easy to find out the info, but my guess you are too
incompetent to call.

Obviously, you are too incompetent to type two simple lines. Name.
Department.
How humiliating.

Show the post, Ted.

What the posts that made you cry?

Ain't me crying, Teddy. You. Busted. Humiliated. Exposed for the
dickless lying piece of **** cowardly wimp you are.

Loser. *Go back to your whiny cave. *A 60 year old man who acts like a
12 year old.-

58, dumb****. And twelve year old pppppuussssiiiiieeeesssss go
whining to Mama about the big nasty man who exposes them as the freaks
they are.
How humiliating for you, Ted. You just proved, once again, that you
are one pathetic wimp.
Contact info?
Show the post, Ted.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Tell ya what, Ted. If you are so sure of your contact at SPD, forward
this to him, have him call me.
Tell ya what he'll do, Ted.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old March 26th 11, 01:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 25, 6:26*pm, lal_truckee wrote:
*

You responded to a non-entity. Congratulations.

Then Dickless Henry, Wack Job Waldron, Nutcase Baker, Brain Fried
Thompson and everyone else are lying to the cops about a non-entity?
Damn, Lloyd, you are one stupid pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy
Old March 26th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 25, 6:34*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,

*lal_truckee wrote:

You responded to a non-entity. Congratulations.

* You are not the moderator of RSA. *You can easily killfile me if you
find me objectionable. *This is kind of serious matter beyond killfiling
the moron.

Ted, if it was a serious matter, the cops would have dropped by.
Happy to cooperate. Because if you actually called the cops and made
a complaint, you lied to the cops, and that is a criminal matter.
Very serious.
Old March 26th 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 25, 6:44*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:

You responded to a non-entity. Congratulations.

*You are not the moderator of RSA. *You can easily killfile me if you
find me objectionable. *This is kind of serious matter beyond
killfiling the moron.

Good idea. Plonk!

Got any objection to stalking freaks lying to the cops in YOUR city,
pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy?
Go plonk yourself.