Craig's list

Old March 28th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Craig's list

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:09:40 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

That's all you got that's long and stiff.

That's not what your mother said.
Damn, I'm funny.

Damn you're stupid. You want my 82 year old mother?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

she told me to tell you to suck on a gun barrel.

Do people even get as stupid as you?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old March 28th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

That's all you got that's long and stiff.

That's not what your mother said.
Damn, I'm funny.

Damn you're stupid. *You want my 82 year old mother?

She said that forty years ago. She also told me she was shamed she
gave birth to you.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Exactly.

she told me to tell you to suck on a gun barrel.

That's what she called it when she was blowing me. Biggest gun she'd
ever sucked, and she sucked a lot.

Do people even get as stupid as you?

Look in the mirror. If I'm stupid, you are completely brain dead
along with being nutless, you idiotic freak.
I wonder how your mother would react to you telling someone to kill
themselves. Have you ever told her about this ********? Of course
not. She'd disown you.
Old March 28th 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*wrote this crap:

That's all you got that's long and stiff.

That's not what your mother said.
Damn, I'm funny.

Damn you're stupid. *You want my 82 year old mother?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

she told me to tell you to suck on a gun barrel.

Do people even get as stupid as you?

only if they keep responding to IT- Hide quoted text -

Holy ****. This dickless, deranged, vicious little freak seems to
think responding to me makes someone stupid.....but telling me to kill
myself is smart.
What a pathetic, despicable, amoral little coward!!!!!!!! Too scared
of me to even call me by name, another dickless wimp hiding in
anonymity. Typical rsa.
Old March 28th 11, 04:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 27, 1:45*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Anyone ever buy ski gear off Craig's list?

I found a local seller with 7 pairs of skis for sale, all older skis
180-215 cm long.

Craigslist has been so easy to use and so local that there have been
problems with "sellers" ambushing buyers. I am now a little leary
about having people come to my house though I have done in the past. I
don't have a problem going to someone's house for an item I am
interested in. I wouldn't go meet them at a park or similar though.

As for the skis? It depends on how good your eye is. I'd sell you my
Bandit XX 198's. I don't think I am going to use them anymore. Hell,
I'd give them to you if you want to come get them or pay for shipping.
Old March 28th 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

pigo wrote:
On Mar 27, 1:45 pm, Richard wrote:
Anyone ever buy ski gear off Craig's list?

I found a local seller with 7 pairs of skis for sale, all older skis
180-215 cm long.

Craigslist has been so easy to use and so local that there have been
problems with "sellers" ambushing buyers. I am now a little leary
about having people come to my house though I have done in the past. I
don't have a problem going to someone's house for an item I am
interested in. I wouldn't go meet them at a park or similar though.

I try to deal with real business that can be googled, but sometimes the
deals are very attractive.
The issue I find if you post something you get often an auto . I post
for a specific software skill set and the others are trying to collect
my address to spam or auto answer and not meet the requirements. You
post need speed typist and you get I am missing 3 fingers and have
muscle issues but I can do your work cheap.
Old March 28th 11, 05:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 28, 9:57*am, down_hill wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Mar 27, 1:45 pm, Richard *wrote:
Anyone ever buy ski gear off Craig's list?

I found a local seller with 7 pairs of skis for sale, all older skis
180-215 cm long.

Craigslist has been so easy to use and so local that there have been
problems with "sellers" ambushing buyers. I am now a little leary
about having people come to my house though I have done in the past. I
don't have a problem going to someone's house for an item I am
interested in. I wouldn't go meet them at a park or similar though.

I try to deal with real business that can be googled, but sometimes the
deals are very attractive.

Hey, I'd be delighted to do some business with you. What's your real
name so I can google you?
Irony meter on sale at Craigslist.

The issue I find if you post something you get often an auto . I post
for a specific software skill set and the others are trying to collect
my address to spam or auto answer and not meet the requirements. You
post need speed typist and you get I am missing 3 fingers and have
muscle issues but I can do your work cheap.

Must have lost your balls in the same accident,
pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy

IT, Prophet of Vail.

Old March 28th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 28, 10:57*am, down_hill wrote:

I try to deal with real business that can be googled, but sometimes the
deals are very attractive.
The issue I find if you post something you get often an auto . I post
for a specific software skill set and the others are trying to collect
my address to spam or auto answer and not meet the requirements. You
post need speed typist and you get I am missing 3 fingers and have
muscle issues but I can do your work cheap.

Well I am sure that you know that there are ways to mung response
addresses. Spell out your phone number for instance.

I use it more for camping supplies, boats, sporting goods (I got my
iron set there). I bought a 1 y.o. RV off of CL and saved about $6K
over the new price.

Old March 28th 11, 07:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 28, 11:40*am, pigo wrote:
On Mar 28, 10:57*am, down_hill wrote:

I try to deal with real business that can be googled, but sometimes the
deals are very attractive.
The issue I find if you post something you get often an auto . I post
for a specific software skill set and the others are trying to collect
my address to spam or auto answer and not meet the requirements. You
post need speed typist and you get I am missing 3 fingers and have
muscle issues but I can do your work cheap.

Well I am sure that you know that there are ways to mung response
addresses. Spell out your phone number for instance.

Maybe I should have provided a googlemap to the cabin at DV so you
could find the resort, right?

I use it more for camping supplies, boats, sporting goods (I got my
iron set there). I bought a 1 y.o. RV off of CL and saved about $6K
over the new price.

Hey, did you find Canadian LE on Craigslist? Maybe a source for adult
diapers? You must be distraught over the banning of sex ads, hard to
find fellow trannys, eh?