Good Memory?

Old February 15th 13, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Good Memory?

If you don't lie, you don't need one!

Remember when trunky lied about being in Europe? And was flat out busted? Here's another part of that that makes it sooooo funny.

Had he ever been he'd know that after you claim your bags and go through customs you have to re enter security! There's a stretch between the two where those leaving the airport take a right and those continuing on recheck their bags and go through the shoes, belt, carryon thing. One of his many friends that he has here could have told him about that, right? Or does he have no friends? Hahahahahah......

I can see the threads and posts being wisked away. Threads it starts usually don't even appear so I'm probably missing some of others good ****. But even at a limited view, this is hilarious! And so easy. I've posted the Lieutenants name a couple of times too. Not outrightly obvious. I don't suppose anything has come of that? He hasn't called me which he said he would do if he talked to trunky.
Old February 15th 13, 04:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 07:41:15 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

If you don't lie, you don't need one!

Had he ever been he'd know that after you claim your bags
and go through customs you have to re enter security! There's
a stretch between the two where those leaving the airport take
a right and those continuing on recheck their bags and go
through the shoes, belt, carryon thing. One of his many
friends that he has here could have told him about that,
right? Or does he have no friends? Hahahahahah......

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is
flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and
thought he was at Copper.

2. International arrivals: Passengers arrive at the South Satellite
(whether changing planes or ending their trip at Sea-Tac) and then go
through immigration clearance, pick up checked luggage, continue to
customs (taking 30-60 minutes), and (from here on procedures differ):
(a) If you end your trip at SeaTac, put your luggage on the high-speed
conveyor which will deliver it to the Baggage Claim. Proceed to the
Main Terminal to pick up your luggage at the Baggage Claim carousel 1.
(Ground Transportation Information Booth is on level 3 of the parking
garage.)

http://www.ifly.com/seattle-tacoma-i...l/terminal-map

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old February 15th 13, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:35:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is
flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and
thought he was at Copper.

Ah. OK. You must have done it in a reply to it that has reference to it in there. All those go away.

But anyway. We knew it was just going to be a blusterfest. That's why I mentioned that I was going through there. No one wants to hear or smell a foul waste of skin. But I knew that it would make a fuss and provide more info. for anyone interested enough to look!

Old February 15th 13, 05:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:50:15 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:35:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is
flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and
thought he was at Copper.

Ah. OK. You must have done it in a reply to it that has reference
to it in there. All those go away.

But anyway. We knew it was just going to be a blusterfest.
That's why I mentioned that I was going through there. No
one wants to hear or smell a foul waste of skin. But I knew
that it would make a fuss and provide more info. for anyone
interested enough to look!

Too bad you missed it. It was hilarious! I gave him a link to the
airline schedule at Sea-Tac. So he would know the time of your
arrival and the gate number. I gave him a link to the floorplan of
the terminal and the location of customs.

He could have been there at the right time and the right location. But
all he did was come up with lame excuses. I even accused him of not
being able to pay for parking! He even had an excuse for that. It's
amazing what bull**** crap he comes up with. I guess if you're a
lifetime liar you can never tell the truth.

Old February 15th 13, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:35:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is

flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and

thought he was at Copper.

Ah. OK. You must have done it in a reply to it that has reference

to it in there. All those go away.

But anyway. We knew it was just going to be a blusterfest.

That's why I mentioned that I was going through there. No

one wants to hear or smell a foul waste of skin. But I knew

that it would make a fuss and provide more info. for anyone

interested enough to look!

Too bad you missed it. It was hilarious!

I agree. I'm laughing my ass off.

I gave him a link to the

airline schedule at Sea-Tac. So he would know the time of your

arrival and the gate number.

Hilarious! Thompson refuses to provide the info, and Horvath lies his ass off and says he gave me the flight and gate number. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I gave him a link to the floorplan of

the terminal and the location of customs.

Which I can't get to. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He could have been there at the right time and the right location. But

all he did was come up with lame excuses.

Absolute lie. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I even accused him of not

being able to pay for parking! He even had an excuse for that. It's

amazing what bull**** crap he comes up with. I guess if you're a

lifetime liar you can never tell the truth.

Horvath not only brags about being a coward, he brags about Thompson being a coward!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
More, MORE!!!!! This is so much fun!!!!!! How humiliating for every single freak on rsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old February 15th 13, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, February 15, 2013 8:50:15 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:35:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is

flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and

thought he was at Copper.

Ah. OK. You must have done it in a reply to it that has reference to it in there. All those go away.

Of course they do. Anything that catches you in a lie goes away. Anything with any reality goes away. And if that doesn't work, you can just get drunk. Everyday for the rest of your life.
How disgusting. How typical of TSA Thompson.

But anyway. We knew it was just going to be a blusterfest.

Exactly. With you blustering, idiot.

That's why I mentioned that I was going through there. No one wants to hear or smell a foul waste of skin.

How pathetic.

But I knew that it would make a fuss and provide more info. for anyone interested enough to look!

I keep begging SPD to look at your idiocy, dumb****. Where are they? Contact info? I bet your pet lieutenant would love to see this latest humiliation.
Old February 15th 13, 05:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

If you don't lie, you don't need one!

Had he ever been he'd know that after you claim your bags

and go through customs you have to re enter security! There's

a stretch between the two where those leaving the airport take

a right and those continuing on recheck their bags and go

through the shoes, belt, carryon thing. One of his many

friends that he has here could have told him about that,

right? Or does he have no friends? Hahahahahah......

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is

flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and

thought he was at Copper.

Another ridiculous lie from Huggies. No surprise he backs up his fellow coward.

2. International arrivals: Passengers arrive at the South Satellite

(whether changing planes or ending their trip at Sea-Tac) and then go

through immigration clearance, pick up checked luggage, continue to

customs (taking 30-60 minutes), and (from here on procedures differ):

(a) If you end your trip at SeaTac, put your luggage on the high-speed

conveyor which will deliver it to the Baggage Claim. Proceed to the

Main Terminal to pick up your luggage at the Baggage Claim carousel 1.

(Ground Transportation Information Booth is on level 3 of the parking

garage.)

And once again, Horvath proves me right: Thompson never left the security zone. Thanks, Huggies.
Old February 15th 13, 05:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, February 15, 2013 8:41:15 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
[...]

He was too much of a pussy to go there because there might be cops around.
Old February 15th 13, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:03:51 AM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Holy ****. In the insane mind of Dickless Scrotum, hiding behind the cops makes you a man, and refusing to play sick game with dickless cowards who hide behind the cops makes you a pussy.
Bizarro world, rsa.
Old February 15th 13, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

He's probably got some outstanding warrants for vagrancy, traffic violations and
masturbating at the zoo. Don't want to call attention to oneself when you have a
pesky arrest warrant out there. Remember how he cowered as bobaloobob.

* Largest Adult Video Archive " Just added Memory " [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 January 29th 09 07:32 PM
test your memory barryadam Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 May 21st 08 03:59 AM
Repressed Memory Syndrome Spock LoVeR Alpine Skiing 0 May 19th 04 06:30 PM
Good AT ski pinnah Backcountry Skiing 3 April 13th 04 06:48 PM
Flash memory cards for my new ski-cam? Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 12 February 14th 04 01:28 AM