Best Restauarants in Breckenridge

Old January 23rd 04, 02:53 AM
Andrew Chalk

Default Best Restauarants in Breckenridge

Any recommendations for restaurants in Breckenridge? I want to miss the
stuff that I can eat every day in Dallas.

Thanks!

Old January 23rd 04, 01:54 PM
Giles

Any recommendations for restaurants in Breckenridge? I want to miss the
stuff that I can eat every day in Dallas.

That's a pity... The place I enjoyed most was Casa Mia, the Tex Mex
just across the road from the Village. So my next favorite was Bistro
in a small shopping center at the South end of town, it serves any
kind of pasta with some interesting sauces. The other place I liked
was Red Orchid, a Chinese on main street at the North end of town.

Eric's is fine, but rather noisy for me.

And, of course, this advice is worth what you paid for it :-)

Giles Morris

Old January 24th 04, 12:19 AM
Lew

Hi Andrew

Don't recall the food being spectacular but Bubba Gump's was a kinda neat
place to hang out.

Lew in Waco

m...

Old January 27th 04, 12:46 AM
snoig

"Andrew Chalk" wrote in message om...
Any recommendations for restaurants in Breckenridge? I want to miss the
stuff that I can eat every day in Dallas.

Thanks!

Couple of notes:
It's Mi Casa not Casa Mia.

Not sure what the Bistro is that was refered to. Blue River Bistro is
on the north end of town and is good. Lots of pasta dishes.

Bubba Gumps sucks. For seafood, try South Ridge Seafood. It's less
expensive than Bubba's and infinitely better. Plus, it has one of the
best happy hours from 4 to 6. My favorite resturant in Breck.

Eric's is good for pizza and burgers. Kid friendly.

Rasta Pasta is good for a cheap lunch.

Swiss Chalet for fondue.

Have fun and enjoy.
snoig