Always Carry A Spare With Aero 125SR's!

Old July 14th 03, 03:08 AM
Serge

Default Always Carry A Spare With Aero 125SR's!

These are not heavy duty tiers, obviously.
Underinflating caused flats and overinflating caused tube creeping
from under a bead.

There were some products on the market that are ijected in the tube
and form a rigid foam, if I remember correctly. But, of course, it
defeats the purpose.

There was a brand of inline skates (K2 "Coyote") that used 150mm
inflatable wheel that might be compatable w/V2 and have better quality
tire.
Old July 15th 03, 10:35 AM
Douglas Diehl

Yes, I'm familiar with no tubes product, but as mentioned the bead of the
tire is tearing apart. Therefore having a solid tube would be a moot point.
As far as using K2 Coyote tires, this would force me back into a 150mm
wheel. The idea behind going smaller e.g. 125mm wheel, is the better turn
over. My original pair of Aero 150's were super reliable, but to cumbersome.
"daveXCski" wrote in message
m...
Check out notubes.com for further insite. This product works great for
mtn bike tires.

om...