board question part duex

Old February 4th 05, 04:20 PM
Howlee

Default board question part duex

Has anybody heard anything about Arbor boards? Whets their reputation?

Thanks.

Old February 4th 05, 05:10 PM
Edog

Howlee wrote:

Has anybody heard anything about Arbor boards? Whats their

reputation?

Thanks.

They have a generally good rep. For reviews of specific boards, check
out www.boardreviews.com

Edog

Old February 7th 05, 05:18 PM
Chris Stringer

Hello,

As the owner of a shop that has worked with Arbor for years and sold
tons of them to satisfied customers, I can safely say Arbor is a kick
ass company. They make very unique boards with features like bamboo
cores and koa wood topsheets. The Arbor Mystic made it into the
prestigious Transworld Snowboarding Top 10 good wood list last year,
and we continue to sell out of Arbor boards every year. We have yet to
hear of any warranty or quality issues with any of the Arbor boards we
have sold, and the company itself is very friendly and easy to work
with. They also make really sweet longboards if you are into
longboarding.

Hope that helps. Feel free to check out Arbor on our web site at
http://arbor.rdcshop.com.

We can offer you free shipping and no sales tax on any Arbor snowboard
we carry.

Chris Stringer
RDCShop.com Online Board Shop
Bend Ski and Board Sport
1009 NW Galveston
Bend, OR 97701
Email:
Web:
http://www.rdcshop.com
Fax: 541.312.1159
Local Phone: 541.389.4667
Toll Free Phone: 1.877.BEND.SKI
Offering FREE SHIPPING on US orders over $175

Old February 7th 05, 08:04 PM
Howlee

newsgroups are a Good eye for leads eh? : ) I posted the original question.

I just tried to bid on a 3 season old 166 element on ebay yesterday but some
things went wrong and I didnt get my board- there had to be a scapegoat so I
blamed and boycotted Ebay.

regarding your site

Are those your best prices?
How come the A frames and elements are more expensive than the other models?
Would i get a better price from you if I purchased it at the end of the
season?

I am into longboarding as well, but not the ones with wheels. : )

How is your season up there. I hear lots of snow melted away in the
northwest. Is this true for Oregon?

ups.com...

Old February 9th 05, 02:25 AM
Spitdriver

I ride an Arbor Element 163 Wide as my primary board. I can tell you that
this is the BEST board I've ridden when I compare all the likenesses to
others I've ridden in the past 15 years. It is light, has the proper flex
for my style, lands sure and looks dynamite. Many people stop me and ask
bout the board and when I encounter someone with their own Element... no
worry's. All the top sheets are different (wood grain) so you have the only
one like that.

Great board, great company. Get one and ride.

Spitdriver

Board Question Howlee Snowboarding 10 February 3rd 05 08:40 PM
Anyone ridden a Palmer crown? which board next question? Nick Snowboarding 3 January 22nd 04 01:41 AM
Burton Dominant Sizing------Please help Lee Snowboarding 5 November 21st 03 05:22 PM
Another board sizing question.... Forgive me.... :-) Christopher Cox Snowboarding 1 November 6th 03 02:09 PM
Not another board length question Serena Snowboarding 5 October 2nd 03 06:04 AM