"There's a Texan on the road ..."

Old February 27th 04, 02:19 AM
vern93

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Yes it is. If you aren't willing to post your address VERIFIABLE! then
you should expect anyone else to either. Try setting an example.

You guys did it scores of times. Verified by Kerrison who stayed there.

Stayed "there." Stayed "THERE"!!! Don't you mean "stayed here"? Unless
you have moved. You are such a liar. No one refers to the house they're
posting from as "there."

Now put up or shut up. Either post your address. VERIFABLE! or stop
asking others to do so.

Your turn, freak. Try setting an example. Not to mention that MY name was
verified by the ****ing cops, you stalking anonymous cowardly wacko.

What cops? I'm not plugged into any of the sex offender registries.
Now put up shut up.

Dave
Old February 27th 04, 03:11 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

Verifiable name and address, and you get mine.

I already posted my whitepages reference. You may now post yours. Fair is
fair.

Old February 27th 04, 04:02 AM
Scottabe

Default Roger Tilsbury, Felon

scottabe wrote in message ...
in article , BrritSki at wrote
on 2/26/04 2:10 PM:

scottabe wrote:

You're on my list, wacko.

As some day it may happen my tormentors may be found,
I've got a little list--I've got a little list
Of the rsa offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed--who never would be missed!

The world would not miss a pathological stalking liar and criminal like you,
that's for damn sure.

All small, slow, female skiers with whom I like to race

You mean psychopaths who challenge me to a race and then threaten my life
when I beat them? Otherwise known as Anthea Kerrison? Who is hardly small.
Her ass is the size of Tasmania.

Those guys I like to scream at that I'd never dare to face

Anytime, asshole. Whooooops. Called on your lie to the cops and a judge
again. If I'm scared to face you, why did you lie to a cop and tell them
that you were scared of coming to the states?
Caught lying again, asshole.

And everyone who trolls me and whose posts I can't resist
And those who post politely, who make me look quite ****ed

This isn't polite. This is defamation, asshole.

And all the dweebs who won't reply, whose words Bert cannot twist
They'd none of 'em be missed--they'd none of 'em be missed!

Bert tells the truth, you lie. Translation: twist.

All those whose homes I stayed in, whose fences I have trashed

Outright lie.

Repaid with meals on 2-for-1 (I never carry cash)

Outright lie.

The 6 foot, stacked, imaginary, grrls that I have kissed

The truth, for once.

Bobaloob, Al Weinstein and my friends who don't exist

Outright lie.

Those guys on other forums who think boys should not be brissed

Stalking again, wacko? Oooops, forgot. When I disagree with you, like that
other sick ****, you think it is perfectly appropriate to falsely accuse me
of being a child molester.

I don't think they'd be missed--I'm sure they'd not be missed!
CHORUS. He's got them on the list--he's got them on the list;
And I don't think they'll be missed--I'm sure they'll not be
missed!

The world would be a far better place without you and your fellow
terrorists. I agree.

All those who quote my own words like some deranged archivist
And make me look both stupid and a serial fantasist

Make me look like a very smart, ethical, moral, truth telling man. Unlike
you. We've got YOUR words, which make you look like a felon and a
pathological liar. Witness this post.

Those guys who never show at meets, but film me from the hall

No hall at Chubasco. You simply don't show

The freaks who give me numbers, but deny me when I call

You mean people who lie about their names and locations?

All those who carve their turns with style or like to ski off piste
All rsa except for me should be upon the list,
For they'd none of 'em be missed--they'd none of 'em be missed!

I agree. Vanish from the face of the earth. You will not be missed. Not
by any decent human being.

This sure is better than any reality TV show.