CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

Old August 1st 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant.

Default CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Old August 1st 07, 12:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Old August 1st 07, 12:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me
from saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Nah, it's the sad little stalker boi Andy Pandy.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old August 1st 07, 12:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant.

HerBert is fine thanks. ****ed, but fine.

Old August 1st 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant.

On Aug 1, 10:50 pm, "ant" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me
from saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Nah, it's the sad little stalker boi Andy Pandy.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!!!!!!

Old August 1st 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Aug 1, 6:50 am, "ant" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me
from saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Nah, it's the sad little stalker boi Andy Pandy.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

Really? I though bert was the only one that trunky ****ed (voluntarily
that is).

Old August 7th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 1, 4:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Andy, Andy. Please do me a favor: never, never, never make any
suggestion that I ever ****ed that ugly pig. I have a reputation to
think about. Call me a child molester, call me a rapist, call me a
Republican, but don't accuse me of dorking that ****.

Old August 7th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 1, 4:43 am, pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:

If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Bob, Bob. Bert knows better than to suggest I screwed Kerrison.
Unlike you, I see him in person, and he'd get his skinny ass kicked if
he ever said that.

Old August 7th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,aus.tv

On Aug 1, 4:50 am, "ant" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:
If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me
from saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

Nah, it's the sad little stalker boi Andy Pandy.

Irony meter goes nuclear. Kerrison recruited Andy. Kerrison
encouraged Andy when he threatened my life. Never a word of
criticism.
But let Andy wake up, figure out what a **** she is, and Kerrison all
of a sudden is talking stalking. This from a criminal stalker who
committed felonies over a stupid newsgroup.
How amusing. How Kerrison.

Old August 7th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 1, 4:51 am, "ant." wrote:
On Aug 1, 10:43 pm, pigo wrote:

On Aug 1, 6:38 am, "ant." wrote:

If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say. But
pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents me from
saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Nice to see you again Bert. How are things?

HerBert is fine thanks. ****ed, but fine.

Guess I better start calling her Dickless Anthea Kerrison, or some
such.
Bert is great. Lost forty pounds, best shape in years, looking good.
I'll see him tomorrow and send your love.

ps: He thinks you are a psychopath, too. And very, very ugly.