BUSH'S STRATEGY FOR YOUR VOTE-->> SATAN!

Old September 18th 04, 02:38 PM
*Because **NYC** Could Be BETTER!!

Default BUSH'S STRATEGY FOR YOUR VOTE-->> SATAN!

Subject: AFTERBIRTH of a NOTION
AFTERBIRTH of a NOTION
http://www.BushFilter.com

"Y'know, Clayton," said Max, "we Republicans sure do openly and proudly
support free market capitalism. To an almost radical extreme, I would
say."

"Yes, Max," replied Clayton as he straightened his bowtie in the hotel
room mirror.

"But -- just like our Democrat opponents -- we still need votes to win
elections, Max. Middle class votes. Working class votes. Lower class
votes."

Max swatted an ashtray across the room in frustration. "Sheesh. I hope
we figure out a way around that one day. A man like Nixon shouldn't have
to grovel."
Clayton put a reassuring hand on the other man's shoulder. "You said it,
Max.

But until that day, we're just going to have to do it the old-fashioned
way."
Max, ever the pessimist, rubbed his temples in contemplation. "How in
the world are we going to convince those at the bottom of the economic
ladder..."

"Whatever THAT is," Clayton interjected under his breath.
"... to vote in favor of our fiscal agenda?

How can we get these lazy parasites to rally behind a plan that will
benefit only the wealthy and powerful?"

Clayton smirked. "It is a pickle, Max. A pickle, indeed."

Max jumped to his feet and began pacing the room. "It's impossible,
Clayton. Impossible!

The liberals gave Americans clean drinking water, clean air, safe
pharmaceuticals, protection against consumer fraud, public
transportation, medical benefits, retirement plans, paid holidays, paid
vacations, injury compensation, unemployment insurance, banking
insurance, college loans, underwritten mortgages, automobile safety,
rural electrification, Social Security, pensions, unions, prescription
drug plans, safety regulations for grocery stores and restaurants... we
can't top all that!

In fact, the LAST thing we want to do is remind people that conservative
Republicans fought AGAINST all those things from day one."

Clayton gestured for Max to retake his seat and be calm. "Don't forget,
my friend -- despite all that common Americans have to thank liberals
for, we've still somehow managed to make the 'L word' an INSULT. Those
bleeding hearts worked themselves to the bone for the benefit of society
-- and society despises them for it. You see, we win even when we lose."

Max finally cracked a smile. "Yeah, we did, didn't we? Come to think of
it, if we could pull THAT off, we could do anything. We could make 'war
hero' an insult. We could make 'purple heart' a badge of shame. We could
make --"

"Whoa, Max!" Clayton had his hands up in a surrender gesture. "Americans
are easy to sway, but they're not THAT ignorant."
Max deflated a bit. "I guess. So... how DID we turn the liberals into
the scum of the earth, Clayton?

I mean, even a retard could see Jesus himself was a liberal."

"Ah, isn't irony grand?" Clayton lilted as his opened the bedside drawer
to reveal the complimentary Bible sitting patiently within.

"You see, Max... on his or her BEST day, a true, hard-right
conservative couldn't lick the sludge off a liberal's shoes when it
comes to public service and policy.

But, if we can engineer a situation whereby public service and policy
aren't even factors..."

Max's eyes went wide with sudden realization. "Morality."

Clayton rose now, concepts crystallizing at the speed of light.
"Example. We'll push to reverse Roe vs Wade. That's good for ten, twenty
million votes right there, maybe more. We paint the liberals as baby
killers."

"I like it," Max said, rising to pace alongside his partner. "I'll put
some calls in to the Hollywood bunch. I'll have them let slip the dogs
of war. Get Hanoi Jane on the Oscars.

Maybe we can do something with breasts. Nothing covers for bombs better
than boobs."

The two men paced some more, the wheels turning in their minds. "Let's
not leave the gun nuts out of this," Clayton opined.

"But let's keep some distance.
Those nitwits give me the creeps."
Max was ecstatic. "This is brilliant,

Clayton - but..." The two men paused
in their pacing.

Max took care with his words. "Let's assume we're right.

Let's assume we rally the moral majority behind us, okay? We make
abortion illegal again. We turn the clock back twenty, thirty years. We
might even make every weapon under the sun perfectly legal for all
time..."

"What's your point, Max?" Clayton asked, getting a bit annoyed.

Max gulped. "Well... then what do we do after THAT? Once all these
cultural and moral issues are resolved... how do we keep these blue
collar drones voting Republican?

I mean, eventually their priorities will shift back to their wallets,
and eventually they will realize that they'll never actually get into
our country clubs no matter how hard they work, so..."

"If we're lucky, we'll be at war," answered Clayton.
Max made a gimme-a-break face. "That's a Catch 22, Clayton. If we're at
war, we've obviously already won."

"Of course, whatever, Max," Clayton blustered as he grabbed the Bible
out of the bedside drawer and waved it in the other man's face.

"But the key here is to NEVER ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING, don't you get it?
All we have to do is LOOK like we're trying to reverse Roe vs Wade, for
example.

We'll huff and we'll puff and we'll have rallies and marches and
whatever. But when the actual battle is joined, we'll always come up
just short of victory. And even better -- not only will conservatives
look like DEFENDERS OF TRADITIONAL VALUES..."

Max got it. "...but the Democrats will always come across as
OUT-OF-THE-MAINSTREAM, LIBERAL OBSTRUCTIONISTS!"

Max hollered, fully in tune with Clayton's epiphanous directive. They
regarded each other with deep respect and admiration for a long moment.

Then, in a rush of joy, Clayton and Max collided in a warm hug followed
by a soft, slow kiss.

"You're a genius, Clayton," said Max. "You know... sometimes I wish we
were
married."

"What the hell for?" Clayton asked, playing with Max's sideburns. He
loved playing with Max's sideburns.

"I don't know," Max grumbled. "It's just a thing. It kind of irritates
me that any two mentally defective, dirt poor deviants can get hitched,
then divorced, and then hitched, and divorced, and then hitched again --
like marriage is some kind of gym membership -- just because they're of
two different genders. But you and I can't even do it once -- because
we're both men.

Don't you think that's nuts?"

Clayton laid Max back onto the hotel bed, and grinned his mischievous
grin.

"Darling, I think you just found us a few million more votes."

"don't get fooled again"

vote Kerry nov 2

http://www.bushfilter.com

Join the BushFilter Updates Yahoo Group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bushfilter_updates/
THE ABOVE X-POSTED AS A COMMUNITY SERVICE BY THE .SIG-HOLDER BELOW. VOTE
EARLY ANHD OFTEN AND YOUR CONSCIENCE AND POST-MORTEM..COME THE JUDGEMENT
DAY ! IF YOU DON'T VOTE YOU LET SOMEONE ELSE VOTE TWICE BY
DEFAULT!__________________________________

(--BeTTeR LiVinG Thru BetteR LiVING !!----)
PS: The ASPCA of NYC still KILL Dogs & Cats & are a Bunch of LYING
MONEY-GRUBBERS and their SHOW "Animal Precinct" is a con-job
extraordinaire. FEEL FREE To BOYCOTT The Sponsors on The Animal Planet
Cable Channel Until the 43 Wire-haired Terriers who have were released
to the public with active Cushings Disease are treated gratis as per NYS
& NYC Humane Law and LET ASPCA Know You Know About their Attempts at
Coverup: 212-876-7700!!!!

Especially if you have any spare Anipryl or Lysodren Or Nizoral for my
doggie to ease the symptoms, email me!

http://www.marianne41.250free.com/BL...2/HEART110.gif