travelling the North wet - was levels

Old October 14th 04, 10:07 PM
Lucky

Default travelling the North wet - was levels

"foot2foot" wrote in message

"Lucky" wrote in message

Now where is it you ski if you don't mind my asking ?

The entire northwest and Canada. Wanna meet me there?

Well Ya as a matta a fact.
I've got my Boyne season pass which means I'll be hitting a few places in
the north wet that I haven't been to before.
I need someone familler with Big Sky to show me some off piste stashes .

Also I'm going to try and hit Brighton some time late this season.try

Mostly I'll be at Crystal , at least during Saturdays for the kids ski
school plus whatever Pow days during the week that pop up.

so who all wants to get together for some north wet skiing ?

last time we had an el nino the lifts had to be dug out from all the snow.