Single best exercise for downhill skiing?

Old December 12th 16, 01:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JayPique

Default Single best exercise for downhill skiing?

So I've got 3 weeks until ski trip and want to maximize my pre-trip training. I'm trying to narrow it down to the ESSENTIAL skiing exercises. Ideally only one or two. Thoughts?

JP
*********************
Vail: JP cometh.

Old December 13th 16, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 5:11:55 PM UTC-8, JayPique wrote:
So I've got 3 weeks until ski trip and want to maximize my pre-trip training. I'm trying to narrow it down to the ESSENTIAL skiing exercises. Ideally only one or two. Thoughts?

JP
*********************
Vail: JP cometh.

Bicycling, road or static
Old December 13th 16, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JayPique

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 12:57:26 AM UTC-5, downhill wrote:
JayPique wrote:
So I've got 3 weeks until ski trip and want to maximize my pre-trip
training. I'm trying to narrow it down to the ESSENTIAL skiing
exercises. Ideally only one or two. Thoughts?

JP ********************* Vail: JP cometh.

ski machine

Pfft. You're just trolling. "Ski machine"? Wtf is that?

JP
**************
Vail: has ski machines.
Old December 13th 16, 01:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

JayPique wrote:
So I've got 3 weeks until ski trip and want to maximize my pre-trip
training. I'm trying to narrow it down to the ESSENTIAL skiing
exercises. Ideally only one or two. Thoughts?

JP ********************* Vail: JP cometh.

ski machine

Pfft. You're just trolling. "Ski machine"? Wtf is that?

Google "skiers edge". Then look for one on ebay for cheap.

Oh, wait. You're just going to Vail. Nevermind - no conditioning needed.

Old December 14th 16, 01:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JayPique

JayPique wrote:
So I've got 3 weeks until ski trip and want to maximize my pre-trip
training. I'm trying to narrow it down to the ESSENTIAL skiing
exercises. Ideally only one or two. Thoughts?

JP ********************* Vail: JP cometh.

ski machine

Pfft. You're just trolling. "Ski machine"? Wtf is that?

Google "skiers edge". Then look for one on ebay for cheap.

Oh, wait. You're just going to Vail. Nevermind - no conditioning needed.

What that goofy looking thing? I've settled on my final exercise: the overhead squat.