Liberty Skis are awesome!

Old February 7th 04, 09:37 PM
Bambi Turner

Default Liberty Skis are awesome!

I just saw Mogul Mania over at Vail, and Liberty is sponsoring the
event. I know they're for sale at Gorsuch, but are they in any other
stores? If you have seen them in other ski stores please let me know.
I finally bought a pair (but then tore my knee slipping on icy
steps!). Also, does anyone know if Mogul Mania is a Vail thing or if
it travels around. I checked www.libertyskis.com but it says
absolutlely NOTHING about the mogul mania Liberty Skis connection.???
weird.
Old February 9th 04, 02:25 AM
snoig

(Bambi Turner) wrote in message . com...
I just saw Mogul Mania over at Vail, and Liberty is sponsoring the
event. I know they're for sale at Gorsuch, but are they in any other
stores? If you have seen them in other ski stores please let me know.
I finally bought a pair (but then tore my knee slipping on icy
steps!). Also, does anyone know if Mogul Mania is a Vail thing or if
it travels around. I checked
www.libertyskis.com but it says
absolutlely NOTHING about the mogul mania Liberty Skis connection.???
weird.

A ski company that doesn't make a ski longer than 175cm is really
pretty useless. As is their flash laden website.

Was there even one bumper at Mogul Mania who was on Liberty Skis (they
really are not bump skis). If there was, how did they place?

Come on Bambi, if you are going to shill for Liberty, at least know
what you are talking about.

snoig
Old February 9th 04, 03:20 AM
Richard Henry

"Bambi Turner" wrote in message
om...
I just saw Mogul Mania over at Vail, and Liberty is sponsoring the
event. I know they're for sale at Gorsuch, but are they in any other
stores? If you have seen them in other ski stores please let me know.
I finally bought a pair (but then tore my knee slipping on icy
steps!). Also, does anyone know if Mogul Mania is a Vail thing or if
it travels around. I checked www.libertyskis.com but it says
absolutlely NOTHING about the mogul mania Liberty Skis connection.???
weird.

Dear "Bambi",

Just a note to let you know I am free to take over the Liberty Skis
west-coast demo job.

Old February 9th 04, 12:37 PM
Bambi Turner

"Richard Henry" wrote in message news:gUDVb.30800$fD.1007@fed1read02...
"Bambi Turner" wrote in message
om...
I just saw Mogul Mania over at Vail, and Liberty is sponsoring the
event. I know they're for sale at Gorsuch, but are they in any other
stores? If you have seen them in other ski stores please let me know.
I finally bought a pair (but then tore my knee slipping on icy
steps!). Also, does anyone know if Mogul Mania is a Vail thing or if
it travels around. I checked www.libertyskis.com but it says
absolutlely NOTHING about the mogul mania Liberty Skis connection.???
weird.

Dear "Bambi",

Just a note to let you know I am free to take over the Liberty Skis
west-coast demo job.

Hi Richard!

As I understand it, two of the top three finishers were on Liberty
Skis. Also one of the top three in the rail-jam was on Liberty Skis.

I do agree about the length issue, and that they should carry some
longer skis. I also think that a wider ski would be a good addition.
The www.libertyskis.com website works fine on my machine.

And if I am a shill, can I get paid? I'll split the $$ with you if
you can get it for me!! (I can really use it).

-Bambi
Old February 9th 04, 12:42 PM
Bambi Turner

(snoig) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Snoig, I read on newschoolers.com and vaildaily.com that 2 of the top
three finishers were on Liberty Skis and one of the top three in the
rail-jam was on Liberty Skis.

And you are right about the 175 issue, I think that they definitely
need some longer skis, and I think a wider ski would be a good
addition - but a wider ski in about 165 for women as well as something
in the 185 range. The current skis, although great, don't compare to
a big mountain ski, which Liberty will have to create in order to
compete. But the www.libertyskis.com website loads fine on my
machine.

-Bambi