Anyone following this?

Old July 12th 11, 12:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Anyone following this?

I am laughing my ass off at you-know-who. He claims this fantasy
dream trip but the story is so full of holes.

Now my favorite part is his trying calamari in the restaurant. He
doesn't know what it is, he doesn't know it's Italian, and he doesn't
know what it tastes like.

He's in for a big sup rise. He'll look it up, maybe check the
history. Then he'll have to make a lot of phone calls to find out
what it tastes like. Then he'll say he knew the whole time.

Here's another newsflash, you don't sit in a restaurant in the
mountains and order calamari. You don't know how fresh it's going to
be.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 12th 11, 01:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 11, 5:08*pm, wrote:
I am laughing my ass off at you-know-who. *He claims this fantasy
dream trip but the story is so full of holes.

You've really lost it, Horvie. Get help.

Holy ****, Horvath, the only hole is your asshole, and you keep
****ing yourself right up the old patootie.
Every word I wrote about my wonderful trip is the truth. You've been
busted lying and lying and lying and when exposed for the pathetic
freak you are, you just keep lying.

Now my favorite part is his trying calamari in the restaurant. *He
doesn't know what it is, he doesn't know it's Italian, and he doesn't
know what it tastes like.

Funny thing is, you idiotic dumb****, that's MY favorite part, too.
Because YOU are royally ****ing yourself and showing yourself for the
clueless dumb**** you are.
If any of your fellow pathological liars really care about you, they
should yank your tail and tell you how you are humiliating yourself.
As usual.
You've really lost it, Horvie. Get help.

He's in for a big sup rise. *He'll look it up, maybe check the
history. *Then he'll have to make a lot of phone calls to find out
what it tastes like. *Then he'll say he knew the whole time.

Horvie, I know exactly what the calamari at the Trail Creek Cabin
tastes like. Hardly Italian, they said it was "Vietnamese" style.
How humiliating for you. You just flashed you tiny liddle dick at
Usenet.
You've really lost it, Horvie. Get help.

Here's another newsflash, you don't sit in a restaurant in the
mountains and order calamari. *You don't know how fresh it's going to
be.

Considering Ketchum is a lot closer to any source of calamari than
Detroit, what a dumb****!!!!
Clue time. You do sit in restaurants in the mountains and order
calamari. I just did.
You've really lost it, Horvie. Get help.

Holy ****, in the long history of Horvath being a total dumb****, he's
rarely ****ed himself as thoroughly as he is ****ing himself in the
last week.
THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHA, etc.
Old July 12th 11, 02:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:49:43 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Jul 11, 5:08*pm, wrote:
[...]

If it was Vietnamese Style and it tasted like chicken, then you were
probably eating rat.

(I'm so funny I kill myself.)

Here's another newsflash, you don't sit in a restaurant in the
mountains and order calamari. *You don't know how fresh it's going to
be.

Considering Ketchum is a lot closer to any source of calamari than
Detroit, what a dumb****!!!!

Now there's a stupid statement. Still don't know what it is, do ya?

Tastes like chicken. Did you try the tuna? Did it taste like
chicken? Did your steak taste like chicken? Busted.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 12th 11, 03:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Jul 11, 5:08*pm, wrote:
[...]

The "chicken" bit was a joke. Being a stupid dumb****, you missed the
joke.

(I'm so funny I kill myself.)

I agree. You're hilarious.
You've lost it, Horvie. Get help.

Here's another newsflash, you don't sit in a restaurant in the
mountains and order calamari. *You don't know how fresh it's going to
be.

Considering Ketchum is a lot closer to any source of calamari than
Detroit, what a dumb****!!!!

Now there's a stupid statement. *Still don't know what it is, do ya?

Holy ****, you idiot, you do know you are ****ing yourself, don't you?
This is one of the best Horvie Humiliations EVER!!!!!!
You've lost it, Horvie. Get help.

Tastes like chicken. *Did you try the tuna? *Did it taste like
chicken? *Did your steak taste like chicken? *Busted.

Yes, you are busted. And you are too stupid to know it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old July 12th 11, 03:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 11, 7:40*pm, down_hill wrote:
wrote:
I am laughing my ass off at you-know-who. *He claims this fantasy
dream trip but the story is so full of holes.

Now my favorite part is his trying calamari in the restaurant. *He
doesn't know what it is, he doesn't know it's Italian, and he doesn't
know what it tastes like.

He's in for a big sup rise. *He'll look it up, maybe check the
history. *Then he'll have to make a lot of phone calls to find out
what it tastes like. *Then he'll say he knew the whole time.

Here's another newsflash, you don't sit in a restaurant in the
mountains and order calamari. *You don't know how fresh it's going to
be.

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.

* science major
squid is flash frozen and shipped to your local freezer....

like a rubber o-ring if not cooked enough-

Damn it, Dumb**** Downhill, you just clued Horvie into his humiliation
and utter stupidity.
Amazing that someone as stupid as you had to educate Horvath.
Hilarious, ain't he? C'mon, freak. Admit that IT just played your
buddy like a master.
Old July 12th 11, 03:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:40:39 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

wrote:
I am laughing my ass off at you-know-who. He claims this fantasy
dream trip but the story is so full of holes.

Now my favorite part is his trying calamari in the restaurant. He
doesn't know what it is, he doesn't know it's Italian, and he doesn't
know what it tastes like.

He's in for a big sup rise. He'll look it up, maybe check the
history. Then he'll have to make a lot of phone calls to find out
what it tastes like. Then he'll say he knew the whole time.

Here's another newsflash, you don't sit in a restaurant in the
mountains and order calamari. You don't know how fresh it's going to
be.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

science major
squid is flash frozen and shipped to your local freezer....

like a rubber o-ring if not cooked enough

Now you told him. But you didn't bust my fun. He said it tasted like
chicken. BTW, in New Orleans we had fresh squid, not frozen. Did you
know every part was edible? Even the eyes, brains, tentacles etc. The
only things not eaten is the beak and the ink dispenser. Everything
goes into the fryer, even the ink. Goes good with beer.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 12th 11, 03:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

wrote:
I am laughing my ass off at you-know-who. *He claims this fantasy
dream trip but the story is so full of holes.

Now my favorite part is his trying calamari in the restaurant. *He
doesn't know what it is, he doesn't know it's Italian, and he doesn't
know what it tastes like.

He's in for a big sup rise. *He'll look it up, maybe check the
history. *Then he'll have to make a lot of phone calls to find out
what it tastes like. *Then he'll say he knew the whole time.

Here's another newsflash, you don't sit in a restaurant in the
mountains and order calamari. *You don't know how fresh it's going to
be.

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.

*science major
squid is flash frozen and shipped to your local freezer....

like a rubber o-ring if not cooked enough

Now you told him.

Holy ****. You've really lost it. Out of your ****ing mind. This is
hilarious!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
You've lost it, Horvie. Get help.

*But you didn't bust my fun. *He said it tasted like
chicken. *

Your mama said my dick tasted like chicken, too.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
You've lost it, Horvie. Get help.

BTW, in New Orleans we had fresh squid, not frozen. *Did you
know every part was edible? *Even the eyes, brains, tentacles etc. The
only things not eaten is the beak and the ink dispenser. Everything
goes into the fryer, even the ink. *Goes good with beer.

No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to cover up the
reality that you didn't know what calamari is.
How humiliating. One of the most egregious examples of you ****ing
yourself in public EVER, and that is a lot of self ****ing.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
You've lost it, Horvie. Get help.
Old July 12th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 20:50:50 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

BTW, in New Orleans we had fresh squid, not frozen. *Did you
know every part was edible? *Even the eyes, brains, tentacles etc. The
only things not eaten is the beak and the ink dispenser. Everything
goes into the fryer, even the ink. *Goes good with beer.

No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to cover up the
reality that you didn't know what calamari is.

*I* didn't know what it is?

You didn't know it's seafood.
You didn't know it's Italian.
You said it tastes like chicken.

Face it, you're lying. You never had calamari. Everybody can see
what a big ****ing liar you are.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 12th 11, 11:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 7/11/2011 8:08 PM, wrote:

crap snipped

No. Nobody is following this.

-This has been another in a series of simple answers to simple questions.

//Walt