good skiing today

Old July 9th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default good skiing today

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 19:00:01 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:49:36 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Two jealous, dickless, laughable, ridiculous cowards
eating their hearts out while I'm having a blast of a vacation.

I got a newsflash for ya, Chuckles, nobody is jealous of your
imaginary "vacation." We're all laughing at you.

We are ignoring "it" and laughing at you for continuing to carry on with
"it"

get a life

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. I'm getting a huge laugh out of
his imaginary vacation. I especially liked the part where he met a
Navy Seal at a gas station in Montana. I did a search and I couldn't
find any Navy Seal license plate frames, especially not for
motorcycles. How could he read it, anyway? You've seen what kind of
glasses he wears. And if he was going from Seattle to Idaho, how did
he end up in Montana? It's all a big joke.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 9th 11, 03:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 23:01:50 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

dribbled:

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. I'm getting a huge laugh out of
his imaginary vacation.

No I would never try to tell you what to do you were in the military you
only take orders. You can not process logic you only follow orders.

I was an officer, dumbass. I gave orders. Now shut up and give me
twenty.

He has imaginary friends and you, you carry on like you two are married.
In a few days that will be legal in this state you would make each other
complete.

Oh now you're afraid I'm going to steal your boyfriend.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

Old July 9th 11, 11:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 07:24:10 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

No I would never try to tell you what to do you were in the military you
only take orders. You can not process logic you only follow orders.

I was an officer, dumbass.

You sure do not act like one. more like a drunk grunt.

How would you know?

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old July 9th 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

I LOVE IT!!!!!! *Two jealous, dickless, laughable, ridiculous cowards
eating their hearts out while I'm having a blast of a vacation.

I got a newsflash for ya, Chuckles, nobody is jealous of your
imaginary "vacation." *We're all laughing at you.

Since I'm sitting here in Ketchum and you're in Detroit lying your ass
off, I get the last laugh. Dumbass.
Old July 9th 11, 06:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*wrote this crap:

I LOVE IT!!!!!! *Two jealous, dickless, laughable, ridiculous cowards
eating their hearts out while I'm having a blast of a vacation.

I got a newsflash for ya, Chuckles, nobody is jealous of your
imaginary "vacation." *We're all laughing at you.

We are ignoring "it" and laughing at you for continuing to carry on with
"it"

get a life

Clue time, dumb****. If you have an actual life, you don't need to be
a dickless coward talking **** on the net while hiding in anonymity.
Nor do you need to try to demean a truthteller who exposes you as a
dickless coward by calling him "it".
Get a life, pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy
Old July 9th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*wrote this crap:

I LOVE IT!!!!!! *Two jealous, dickless, laughable, ridiculous cowards
eating their hearts out while I'm having a blast of a vacation.

I got a newsflash for ya, Chuckles, nobody is jealous of your
imaginary "vacation." *We're all laughing at you.

We are ignoring "it" and laughing at you for continuing to carry on with
"it"

get a life

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. *I'm getting a huge laugh out of
his imaginary vacation.

I'm getting a huge laugh at what a deranged dumbass you are.

*I especially liked the part where he met a
Navy Seal at a gas station in Montana.

Lolo, Montana, actually.

*I did a search and I couldn't
find any Navy Seal license plate frames, especially not for
motorcycles.

Hmmmmmmm. In the deranged world of Dickless Horvath, if you can't
find it on the net, it doesn't exist. Obviously, since you can't find
his balls on the net, they don't exist, either.

*How could he read it, anyway? *You've seen what kind of
glasses he wears. *And if he was going from Seattle to Idaho, how did
he end up in Montana? *It's all a big joke.

There is stupid. There is major league stupid. And then there is
Horvath Stupid, which is a whole nother level of stupid.
Here is a clue, Stupid. Last Saturday morning, I left Ketchum. Ran
up to Stanley, west to 95, 95 to US 26, the legendary Lolo Pass Road.
One of the best motorcycle rides on the planet, which you would know
if you actually rode motorcycles. Came out at Lolo, Junction of US
93. Road to Big Sky on Monday. Jackson on Tuesday. Back to Ketchum
on Wednesday.
Phenomenal trip.
And you are in Detroit. I win, ppppppuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyy
Old July 9th 11, 06:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

dribbled:

Holy ****. Dickless Downhill talking Logic? Irony meter does twenty.

He has imaginary friends and you, you carry on like you two are married.
In a few days that will be legal in this state you would make each other
complete.

Holy ****. There is stupid. There is major league stupid. There is
Horvath stupid. And there is Dickless Downhill stupid.
Old July 9th 11, 06:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 9, 4:24*am, down_hill wrote:
dribbled:

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. *I'm getting a huge laugh out of
his imaginary vacation.

No I would never try to tell you what to do you were in the military you
only take orders. You can not process logic you only follow orders.

I was an officer, dumbass.

You sure do not act like one. more like a drunk grunt.

For once, I agree with you.