Schattie RESIGNS as CEO of TIXFI! And is replaced by a WOMAN!And surrenders all of his stock shares to her!!

Old June 30th 16, 03:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Schattie RESIGNS as CEO of TIXFI! And is replaced by a WOMAN!And surrenders all of his stock shares to her!!

LOL. You don't have $10K. You never did.
Old June 30th 16, 03:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 9:44:18 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 8:49:56 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
LOL. You don't have $10K. You never did.

LOL. You are ****ing desperate. Pulling whoppers out of your ass. Thanks for the laugh, Pussy Fart. You don't have the slightest idea what went on, but that doesn't stop you from making up fantasies.
Nice of you to fail to quote the previous exchange, too. How embarassing to be exposed as the coward you are. What's that real name? You have one. You just ain't got the balls to use it, pppppppppuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyy.

You paid $10K for 5M shares. You later signed over those shares to Paula Martin. Those are facts.

Old July 1st 16, 01:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 12:52:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Really? Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

"On the internet"? We're talking about SEC filings. Everything in them had better have been true, Trunky.

Pussy Fart, I'd tell you to see a shrink, but as I am sure courts have made you do so before and nothing worked, I think there is no hope for you.

Projecting? Have you had this experience yourself? I'm sure you have.

Just amusement at how sick a fat grub hiding in his basement can be when he tries to intimidate his betters.

Now that's a hoot. I don't live in a basement, and never have. You do.

Old July 2nd 16, 12:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 1:13:24 PM UTC-4, wrote:

BTW, Pussy Fart. Gotta tell you how much I am still laughing at how ****ing stupid you are, accusing me of projecting while projecting yourself. How ****ing stupid are you?

It is a fact that you paid $10K to purchase 5M shares, and is a fact that you later signed over those shares to Paula Martin. (It is also incidentally a fact that you paid yourself $2,500 from the treasury, but we'll put that aside for now.) The questions before us a 1) How did you come up with $10K; and 2) Why did you sign over those shares?

Old July 9th 16, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 12:36:03 AM UTC-4, wrote:

The question before us now is how ****ing deranged, delusional, and desperate you are. But keep flogging the dead horse in the hope that it might have some effect, you laughable clown. You still don't have a ****ing clue, and you never will.
How desperate. How ridiculous. How laughable. How typical of Eviel Pussy Fart.
Is that all you got, freak? Over and done with for me a year and a half ago.
It is a fact that you are a deranged stalking usenet wack job. It is a fact that you ain't got the balls Gawd gave a mouse. It is a fact that you are desperate and humiliating yourself. It is a fact that you don't even have the balls to ID yourself.
It is a fact that I am laughing my ass off at you, which I shall do up in the mountains for a few day. No connectivity, so foam at the mouth all you want, dumb****.

You sodomite. You borrowed the $10K from her, and when you signed over the shares to her, you were effectively just paying her back.
Old July 10th 16, 08:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

And what did you pay yourself $2,500 for? Were those your mayonnaise expenses?

Old July 12th 16, 12:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 4:40:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 1:35:18 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
And what did you pay yourself $2,500 for? Were those your mayonnaise expenses?

Nah, I paid myself to **** with you. Doing such a great job I'm going to give myself a raise.
Hilarious. Desperate. Ridiculous. Powerless. Nothing but a fat grub hiding in his basement who cannot bear his own pain and shame and tries to transfer it by being a ludicrous asshole on the web.
Ain't working, Pussy Fart. You are being studied as an example of mental illness, extreme cowardice, complete lack of manhood, and an amazing ability to **** yourself in public.

Where'd you get that money from? Blackmailing the Catholic church?

Old July 12th 16, 08:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Actually, Scott, all of Eviel's information comes from the Securities and Exchange Commission, which has heavily sanctioned you as well as seriously bitch-slapped you for your highly questionable activities regarding Tixfuk.com.

In fact, the SEC ordered you to surrender all your TixFuk assets to the original investors, in exchange for your not facing a criminal indictment.

Isn't that right?

You made a sensible decision when you rolled over like a bitch to the SEC, and became fully pwned by them in exchange for your not facing criminal charges, a trial, a certain conviction, and several years in pound-you-in-the-ass Federal prison.

Isn't that right?

Regrettably, it appears that the terms of your deal with the SEC did not include preventing your lying in public about how you escaped prosecution and now are free to deny everything, except for that small and inconvenient fact that EVERYTHING about your role in TixFuk is a matter of public Federal record.

So just give it a rest. Every word you post here merely buries you a foot deeper in your own feces.

Or do you want one of us to file an FOIA request for all the records related to you and TixFuk? I suppose one of us could. You've given many, many of us ample cause to do something like that. I think one poster on RSA may have called it "death by a thousand small cuts." But for my part, you just need to paint your basement wall red.
Old July 13th 16, 05:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 11:32:43 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 1:47:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Actually, Scott, all of Eviel's information comes from the Securities and Exchange Commission, which has heavily sanctioned you as well as seriously bitch-slapped you for your highly questionable activities regarding Tixfuk.com.

They did?

In fact, the SEC ordered you to surrender all your TixFuk assets to the original investors, in exchange for your not facing a criminal indictment.

Isn't that right?

Holy ****, you pathetic laughable freak, you really are desperate. Does it hurt when you pull a whopper out of your ass like that?

Why did you sign over your shares, Trunkwad?
Old July 14th 16, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 5:53:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:

You just can't stop beating a dead horse, can you? Sorta like you just can't stop pounding your tiny little pud at the mere thought of having any power or influence over people you fear. Which is just about every man.
Make you a deal. You ID yourself, and I will tell you. In person. Holy ****, you pathetic laughable freak, you really are desperate.

Why did you sign over your shares, Schattie? Did the SEC make you?