Scottie Sighting

Old February 23rd 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Fred Gwynne

On Feb 22, 5:12 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:

I think he fishes, hunts and jetskis a little. I don't know anything
about Fred Gwynne.

I've yet to meet a professional athelete active in the NFL or MLB that
didn't have a, "No Skiing," Clause in their contract.

Is this where you claim to have personally meet a few active NFL / MLB
players ?

Old February 23rd 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
Yabahoobs wrote:

Is this where you claim to have personally meet a few active NFL / MLB
players ?

I'm not claiming. That's a fact Jack.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 23rd 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:

I think he fishes, hunts and jetskis a little. I don't know anything
about Fred Gwynne.

I've yet to meet a professional athelete active in the NFL or MLB that
didn't have a, "No Skiing," Clause in their contract.

He didn't start playing in the MLB until he was 22, and he's been
retired for 6 years. He would have had, oh, about 24 years when he was
old enough to ski and wasn't bound by such a contract. So *never* is a
little presumptuous, don't you think?

But at least you provided some reason. Lame reasoning, but ti's
something.

What about Fred?

//Walt

Old February 23rd 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Walt wrote:

But at least you provided some reason. Lame reasoning, but ti's
something.

thanks

What about Fred?

Just raw intuition. A hunch. If it pans out, I'll claim Devine Inspiration.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 23rd 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Scottie Sighting

On Feb 22, 3:27 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

Richard Henry wrote:

It seems you are buying Scott's version of the story. The record is
on google, if you care to look.

To read more delusional libel from a pathological liar? I have met
several people in meatspace I met virtually on the 'Net. Abraham was
clear on the time and the place. Baker would rather rant and rave
his bull**** than meet Scott in person and resolve his differences.

Without even reading it, you know what it is?

Bev's fears were right. Scottish is contagious.

Old February 23rd 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 22, 3:47 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

There is no mass change. There is a *rate* of mass flow which is being
changed by a constant velocity.

Klaus was talking about a change in mass. You brought up the airplane
wing. I asked you where the mass change was. Now you're countering with
nonsense. The truth is there is no change in the mass of the given body
of air. Velocity sure as **** isn't constant. The velocity of the air
mass on top of the wing is much greater than the velocity of the air mass
below the wing. The ideal gas law accounts for the decrease in pressure
on the upper surface of the wing. The pressure of the air below the wing
provides the lift necessary, (given sufficient velocity), for flight.

That's a fact Jack- that anybody in the Jackson Hole Air Force knows.
This is like kicking puppies, and you continue to type vacuous dreck.

http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/image...2007-ba_10.jpg

Old February 23rd 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article om,
Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/image...2007-ba_10.jpg

And the thrust of your argument is... ?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 23rd 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 22, 6:08 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article om,

Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/image...2007-ba_10.jpg

And the thrust of your argument is... ?

Actually, it's lift we're talking about, Thrust is something else

Quoting you:

"The velocity of the air
mass on top of the wing is much greater than the velocity of the air
mass
below the wing. The ideal gas law accounts for the decrease in
pressure
on the upper surface of the wing. The pressure of the air below the
wing
provides the lift necessary, (given sufficient velocity), for
flight."

The plane is upside down, and yet it flies.