Scottie Sighting

Old February 11th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Default Scottie Sighting

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
. ..
twobuddha wrote:

Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back. Looking
at the lights of Elkhorn twinkling below. Got paid tonight for a two
hour job, too. Keep on guessing, freaks.

Do you mean a BLOW job, Schattie?

What a pathetic, dickless wimp you are, freak. A stupid cheap shot from a
gutless coward. Anytime you want to say that in person.......
Go **** yourself, asshole.

Old February 11th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 9, 8:33 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 8, 4:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
trouble-maker."

Ah, Jeff, I'm touched. I didn't think you were as big of an asshole
as I thought you were, either. Rather charming gent, actually.
It ain't stupid people I like ****ing with, though. I like ****ing
with assholes. I have had such a spiritual trip, and it seems a shame
that I peeked in, but what the hell.
time to **** with the freaks of rsa, and watch them foam at the mouth.

Hey, Scott, there is something you shoul know about. There seems to
be another Scott Abraham out there who has weblog dedicated in part to
insulting you. Just thought you should know

http://www.preople.com/blog/4273/737/#comments

Dedicated to insulting me? Another Henry lie. Actually corresponded with
the freak, he objected to all the vileness that comes up when you google me.
You know, Henry. The deliberate and planned character assasination you
dickless freaks have been running for nine years?
Here's something you should know. You're a pathological liar, a truly vile
and despicable freak, and a gutless coward.
**** yourself, you are beneath contempt. You enjoy lying....but you sure
ain't got the balls to stalk me in real life.

Old February 11th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

twobuddha wrote:

Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back. Looking
at the lights of Elkhorn twinkling below. Got paid tonight for a two
hour job, too. Keep on guessing, freaks.

Do you mean a BLOW job, Schattie?

What a pathetic, dickless wimp you are, freak. A stupid cheap shot from a
gutless coward.

I notice you call it a "cheap shot", but you don't deny it!

Seriously, when you say you're posting from a five million dollar house,
and get paid for a two hour job, what do you expect people to think?

Say, how are you making out at SV? Can you even ski Warm Springs top
to bottom?

Dave
Old February 11th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 10, 4:22 pm, "Scott Abraham" wrote:
[...]

---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- Hide quoted text -

Actually, I said "in part", and this is one of the parts to which I
was referring:

"He writes these crazy articles about how he was molested and then
shot the lady next door or something. Totally nuts."

Just trying to help.

Old February 11th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

twobuddha wrote:

Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back. Looking
at the lights of Elkhorn twinkling below. Got paid tonight for a two
hour job, too. Keep on guessing, freaks.
Do you mean a BLOW job, Schattie?

What a pathetic, dickless wimp you are, freak. A stupid cheap shot from
a gutless coward.

I notice you call it a "cheap shot", but you don't deny it!

Such a ridiculous and laughable lie that there is no point in denying.
Hell, if I denied every lie you told, I'd be denying everything you write.
What a pathetic, dickless wimp you are, freak.

Seriously, when you say you're posting from a five million dollar house,
and get paid for a two hour job, what do you expect people to think?

Only a pathetic, dickless wimp would come to that conclusion. Seriously.
You don't have a clue, and I'm not about to give you another opportunity to
stalk me, you pathetic, dickless wimp.

Say, how are you making out at SV? Can you even ski Warm Springs top to
bottom?

Had a blast today. Gorgeous weather. Skiing with good friends, decent and
ethical people. You would not understand.
**** yourself, freak.

Old February 11th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

[...]

News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
100,000 Newsgroups

---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

Actually, I said "in part", and this is one of the parts to which I
was referring:

"He writes these crazy articles about how he was molested and then
shot the lady next door or something. Totally nuts."

Just trying to help.

Actually, you're just enjoying another pathological liar who made up another
whopper of a lie. Which makes you giggle. Because you are a psychopathic
pathological liar. Oooops, almost forgot to add that you are a dickless,
nutless coward.
**** yourself, Henry.

Old February 11th 07, 06:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 10, 7:29 pm, "Scott Abraham" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 10, 4:22 pm, "Scott Abraham" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

roups.com...

[...]

I'll bet you said much of the same to the person that added this
comment to the blog:

"OH MY GOD. my heart is shaking like crazy after finding this. this
guy has harrassed the hell out of me on ebay!!! all because something
he sent me, that i won, was so totally wrong in the measurements that
i left a negative feedback...HE WENT INSANE. now i totally understand.
man, if i were you, i'd change my name.

HE IS A PSYCHO.
you have my deepest sympathy. he needs serious help."

Old February 11th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Feb 8, 7:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

You mean like you. Birds of a Feather......I always thought you were a
flaming idiot with no life. Now it's been fully proven. If you get to
doing name-dropping with FF, then you are a REAL loser. Maybe you two
could get a group rate at the unemployment office.

Old February 11th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Feb 10, 6:19 pm, "Richard Henry" wrote:
[...]

That is just perfect!

Old February 11th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message

Say, how are you making out at SV? Can you even ski Warm Springs top to
bottom?

Had a blast today. Gorgeous weather. Skiing with good friends, decent and
ethical people. You would not understand.
**** yourself, freak.

I notice you didn't answer the question!

Have a great time on Dollar.

Dave