Warren Miller films

Old October 30th 10, 02:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default Warren Miller films

wrote:
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:22:06 -0400, downhill
wrote this crap:

Perhaps a film showing bozo behavior by snowboarders would stir some
interest.
uhm, why would you need a movie? just go to your local ski area.

There is no comfy chairs by the lift & The butter freezes on the popcorn!

You buy the popcorn at the theater? Their prices are way too high. I
make my own at home and fill my pockets with it. That's why I can
afford a mansion and a yacht and you can't.

You are using Itchy logic to drawn that conclusion.
Old October 30th 10, 02:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 30, 7:04*am, Dick G wrote:
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:51:20 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry

wrote:
I noticed today that there is a curious similarity in flavor between
Warren Miller's ski films and Anthony Bourdain's travel/food shows.

How so?

Hmmmm? I'd say that both are overly impressed with themselves and that
all the shows are virtually the same with different pictures.
Old October 30th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:
I noticed today that there is a curious similarity in flavor between
Warren Miller's ski films and Anthony Bourdain's travel/food shows.

How so?

Hmmmm? I'd say that both are overly impressed with themselves and that
all the shows are virtually the same with different pictures.

Holy ****. Irony meter becomes overly impressed with itself.
Bourdain and Miller virtually the same?
STOP DRINKING YOUR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!
One of the most arrogant blowhards around has the gall to call other
people overly impressed with themselves?
The Alta elitist himself who is such a dickless coward he can't go to
Deer Valley THREE YEARS IN A ROW to spew his **** in person?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old October 31st 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote:
I noticed today that there is a curious similarity in flavor between
Warren Miller's ski films and Anthony Bourdain's travel/food shows.

How so?

Mastery of the subject material (skiing/cooking), self-deprecating
humor, lots of travel, easy attitude about alcohol.
Old October 31st 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:
I noticed today that there is a curious similarity in flavor between
Warren Miller's ski films and Anthony Bourdain's travel/food shows.

How so?

Mastery of the subject material (skiing/cooking), self-deprecating
humor, lots of travel, easy attitude about alcohol.

Ya, your right, looking to upgrade are any available in blue ray