Mayo Man

Old November 26th 04, 07:42 PM
Dick Gozinya

Default Mayo Man

Having fun, mayo freaks?
You managed to recruit a bunch of other bulk mayo purchasers
into your little slanderfest.
No evidence, no proof, I use mayo in a derogatory way. Just
the same sick lies from the same sick freaks.
Don't you ever get tired of telling the same lies?
You've been banging away at this for years, and not one
piece of evidence,
not one piece of proof to back up your disgusting Mayo
allegations and
defamations. None of it stops you.
And none of you ever have had the balls to spew your mayo
allegations and filth in person.
None of you ever will.
Because you know I'm not lying about what I know, what I did
with mayo, and Bert, and what I can
do. Like the cowards you are, you take your cheap shots
from the safety of
your computers.
It's a feeding frenzy.
Every wacko is coming out of the woodwork, lying and
defaming, twisting and
manipulating, and no matter how much you foam at the mouth,
no matter how
hard you try, you still aren't any closer to the real story
than you ever
have been.
The proof is out there, boys. Go find it. Call Kraft Foods
and ask them.
In the meantime, kiss my ass, you disgusting freaks. You
truly are among
the most repellent, vile, amoral, dishonorable assholes I
have ever had the
experience of knowing. Especially the supposed veterans.
Making bulk mayo purchases is no laughing matter.
BMDF. I'm sick of playing Assholepax's sick game. This is
exactly what the
freak wanted: to recruit more non-mayo freaks into his
insane harassment.
I'm just going to go on doing what I've always done: tell
the truth about mayo and
the vile liars, stalkers, terrorists, and criminals of rsa.
And nothing you
sick ****s can do will stop me.
How pathetic you are. How despicable. What utter scum.
What vile
assholes. My contempt is boundless.
I am Bob.

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign