You know if you're a redneck if.........

Old February 26th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default You know if you're a redneck if.........

Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Old February 27th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bullfinch

On Feb 26, 2:53 pm, "Clarencedarrow"
wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

If you find a new car ever' time you cut yer grass...you might be a
redneck

Old February 27th 07, 08:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !
Old February 27th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

BrritSki wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !

Hmmm, gotta figure out what the
Brit equivalent of a "redneck" is.
Yorkshireman?

Old February 27th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bullfinch

BrritSki wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !

Hmmm, gotta figure out what the
Brit equivalent of a "redneck" is.
Yorkshireman?

A Welchman.

I meant to say: A Welshman?

Old February 28th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alex Heney

BrritSki wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !

Hmmm, gotta figure out what the
Brit equivalent of a "redneck" is.
Yorkshireman?

A Welchman.

Not at all.

Probably a Brummie.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
I can't be overdrawn, I still have checks left!
Old February 28th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

On 26 Feb 2007 13:53:05 -0800, "Clarencedarrow"
wrote:

Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

PPS: or if you still laugh at the Jeff Foxworthy shtick.

b"on the whole I prefer tater salad"w
Old February 28th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

BrritSki wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.
PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.
Hell I lived there for a year and I ain't no redneck y'all !
Hmmm, gotta figure out what the
Brit equivalent of a "redneck" is.
Yorkshireman?

A Welchman.

Not at all.

Probably a Brummie.

Hmmm, I know what a Yorkshireman is and I know
what Welshman is (Alex for sure, and maybe me
via Ireland), but WTF is a Brummie?
Old February 28th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote:

Your home is mobile and your truck ain't.

PS: Also if you have ever been to Lubbock, Texas.

PPS: or if you still laugh at the Jeff Foxworthy shtick.

b"on the whole I prefer tater salad"w

In Texas, do you know the similarity between a
tornado and a divorce?

Not really very much, but in either case, someone
is gonna lose a trailer.