FF's Truth in Advertising (BWAHAHAHA)

Old December 23rd 05, 05:17 AM

Default FF's Truth in Advertising (BWAHAHAHA)

More stalking, more harassment from a sick gutless coward. What a sick
freak!
ME a pathological liar? From this wacko? Amazing. Utterly demented. RSA.
Note to the newcomer: RUN before these freaks fixate on YOU!

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.fdebaa89184cb0c652ce4ec8c32e6817 @1135272138.nulluser.com...
Hey, FF, Been meaning to ask, how come you always say "gently worn" and
the items
frequently have holes, paint or other problems that are never mentioned.
I also noticed that
ebay has a policy about selling dirty clothes (they forbid it). Isn't dog
**** considered filth. It
would seem that your pathological lying is alive and rampant on ebay. Ya
know, I might go
over there, buy something (and you'll never know who it is) and report
your ass to the
administration and provide your filthy old hand-me-down as physical proof.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go for it, asshole. Please.

Old December 24th 05, 03:10 AM

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.7afac79bad849b9af6d8012f26313ecf @1135380645.nulluser.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

ME a pathological liar? From this wacko? Amazing. Utterly demented.

You asked for it **** Face.

Amazing. Utterly demented.

Here's a sample - proving unequivocably that you're a dishonest ****head.
Bear in mind Douche Bag, that your descriptions don't include ANY of these
problems. That's
FRAUD.

Amazing. Utterly demented. What does it prove other than some freaks lie
when they don't get their way? Ignoring, of course, the overwhelming 98% of
satisfied customers.....because reality conflicts with your insane
delusions.

Customer 1 Comments
Product was filthy and smelled of smoke. It took way to long before
shipped.

Buyer has all positive feedback except for you (8 total)

Customer 2 Comments
BEWARE Jacket ripped in two obvious places, seller accused me, DO NOT BUY
HERE.

Follow-up to your diatribe:
Follow-up by bill_mick: Expect no rips,assumed mistake and he accused me
of lying,appear
to be his habit.

Buyer has all positive feedback except for you (336 times).

Customer 3 Comments
Buyer beware. Item recieved with paint on it. Seller calls people liars!!

Buyer has all positive feedback except for you (51 times).

Customer 4 Comments
WEIRD COLOR! Women medium. Hole patched left sleeve; hole in left spandex
cuff

Follow-up to your diatribe:
Follow-up by tvu*99: Should go see a psychyatrist for your accusing others
syndrome; YOU
NEED HELP!!!

Buyer has all positive feedback except for you (161 times).

You are truly a Felonius ****.

PS: I will go for it. Hope it gives you sleepless nights,
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Amazing. Utterly demented.
Clue time. I confront liars. Just like I confront you. And they lie their
asses off. Just like you do.
You are insane. Get help. In the meantime, identify yourself. Happy to
meet you at Copper. As long as I know who you are, what you look like, and
where to find you.
Not asking much....just what YOU know about ME, freak.
**** yourself again.

Old December 24th 05, 04:49 AM

Truly insane. A demented stalker. Not to mention a gutless coward. Got a
name, freak? Nobody believes you. Even your fellow pathological liars know
you are lying. And they love you for doing it.
You belong here, in this vile ********, with your fellow assholes.
**** yourself again.
I notice you snipped the offer to meet you at Copper. Again. All you have
to do is identify yourself.
What a coward! What an insane wacko!

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.ea78be632df2f36833011831ba7dacf7 @1135397025.nulluser.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

snip

Hey freak, all anyone has to do is go over to Ebay and check your records.
It's all public info.
You're a ****ing fraud and I just want people to know that they're risking
their hard earned
cash when doing business with a crook like you. **** off.

Old December 24th 05, 06:45 PM

Two Buddha wrote:

Amazing. Utterly demented.
Clue time. I confront liars. Just like I confront you. And they lie their
asses off. Just like you do.
You are insane. Get help. In the meantime, identify yourself. Happy to
meet you at Copper. As long as I know who you are, what you look like, and
where to find you.
Not asking much....just what YOU know about ME, freak.
**** yourself again.

Sniff, wow Scattie, you're losing it, just like old times. It makes me
feel so sentimental. It's a Festivus miracle.

I think you are confusing us, scattabe is not clarence but I'm sure we
would all love to meet you at Copper next month. Just identify
yourself. I'm really not sure who Two Buddha is since you are hiding
behind your computer. Just to help us all out, could you please post
the following so we can identify you?

Drivers license - Revoked or current.
Restraining orders - All of them please. We wouldn't want you to come
into contact with anyone who you are supposed to be at least 500 yards
away.
Proof of insurance - Must be current.
Mental health worker certification - Again, must be current.
Masters and PhD diplomas - We have heard so much about them.
Draft card, discharge papers - We all love your war stories.
Copies of war corrispondence printed in your student newspaper.
Your Congressional Medal of Honor.
Ebay power seller certification.

So if you can meet us all there early enough, I may even be able to
hook you up with a free lift ticket. And please wash all your ski
cloths before you come, I really can't be seen skiing with someone who
has dog **** on their gear.

Old December 26th 05, 10:01 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

Amazing. Utterly demented.
Clue time. I confront liars. Just like I confront you. And they lie
their
asses off. Just like you do.
You are insane. Get help. In the meantime, identify yourself. Happy to
meet you at Copper. As long as I know who you are, what you look like,
and
where to find you.
Not asking much....just what YOU know about ME, freak.
**** yourself again.

Sniff, wow Scattie, you're losing it, just like old times. It makes me
feel so sentimental. It's a Festivus miracle.

Wow, asshole. You are insane. Utterly demented. Totally delusional.
What was that name again?
Do you understand simple declarative English?

I think you are confusing us, scattabe is not clarence but I'm sure we
would all love to meet you at Copper next month. Just identify
yourself. I'm really not sure who Two Buddha is since you are hiding
behind your computer. Just to help us all out, could you please post
the following so we can identify you?

Truly insane. Utterly demented. Scores of you have met me. Name. ID ****
yourself.

Drivers license - Revoked or current.

Same name. You know the address. What is yours, coward?

Restraining orders - All of them please. We wouldn't want you to come
into contact with anyone who you are supposed to be at least 500 yards
away.

No worries there, either. More lies.

Proof of insurance - Must be current.
Mental health worker certification - Again, must be current.
Masters and PhD diplomas - We have heard so much about them.
Draft card, discharge papers - We all love your war stories.
Copies of war corrispondence printed in your student newspaper.
Your Congressional Medal of Honor.
Ebay power seller certification.

CMH? Ph.D? Discharge papers? Do you really believe your own lies?

So if you can meet us all there early enough, I may even be able to
hook you up with a free lift ticket. And please wash all your ski
cloths before you come, I really can't be seen skiing with someone who
has dog **** on their gear.

Another sick stalking coward hides and runs like the sick freak he is.
Insane. Utterly Demented. I think this wacko actually believes his own
lies.
Bluff called, freak. And you have been shown, once again, for the dickless,
nutless stalker you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old December 26th 05, 10:03 PM

More despicable lies from another insane, stalking wacko.
But even wackos have moments of lucidity. Witness this coward's loathing of
Biggers.
He can't be all bad if he thinks Klaus is an asshole.

"Phlubarb" [email protected] wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.836e26d6908b8a171e95c19923f23c44 @1135430734.nulluser.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

snip
After reviewing the evidence one can only conclude that Schattie is indeed
a thief among his
other character flaws. **** him, Boycott him, Ebay until they shut him
down.

Old December 26th 05, 10:05 PM

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.8e472131e5e2eef3854933931e9c2a97 @1135453074.nulluser.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

Truly insane. A demented stalker. Not to mention a gutless coward. Got
name, freak? Nobody believes you.

They don't have to.....all they have to do is check buyers responses to
Two Buddha's Crap
Shack to check it for themselves. It's all there in black and white.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yeah. 97.8 positive. Sorta like the real world, where 97.8% of the people
who read rsa think it is an insane ******** filled with psychopaths,
stalkers, pathological liars, and assholes.
No surprise this wacko ignores reality when it conflicts with his delusions.

And they love you for doing it.

Really, I'm ignored almost as much as you are.

You belong here, in this vile ********, with your fellow assholes.

See above, difference is I just don't ****ing care. All I want to do is
make you look like the
retarded asshole you really are. Problem is that you make it just too
easy.

Problem is that you are insane.

**** yourself again.

You seem to have cornered that market for yourself, continually.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Problem is that you are insane.

I notice you snipped the offer to meet you at Copper.

I snipped everything that is a childish attempt at deflection away from
your pathological
dishonesty. This thread is purely and simply about your fraudulent
practices on Ebay. You're
just a pathological lying crook that is a 100% parasite on society

Problem is that you are insane. I notice you snipped the offer to meet you
at Copper. Insane. Conflicts with your delusions.

to do is identify yourself.
What a coward! What an insane wacko!

Again ravings from an admitted felon mean absolutely nothing.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is that you are insane. Get help

Old December 27th 05, 03:13 AM

Two Buddha wrote:
snip delusions

Gee Scooter, we would love to meet you but we can't as long as you keep
hiding behind your computer.

Old December 27th 05, 08:38 AM

Two Buddha wrote:

Truly insane. A demented stalker. Not to mention a gutless coward.

Got
name, freak? Nobody believes you.

They don't have to.....all they have to do is check buyers responses to
Two Buddha's Crap
Shack to check it for themselves. It's all there in black and white.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yeah. 97.8 positive.

I did a few random checks of eBay sellers of items that interest me (things
like Canadian postage stamps, ski equipment, paintball supplies, electronic
test equipment). The lowest rating I could find for any seller was 99.8%,
and several were 100% positive over the last 12 months. Buyers who had more
than one negative feedback comment are rare.

Old December 27th 05, 02:42 PM

"Richard Henry" wrote in message news:K37sf.9500
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.8e472131e5e2eef3854933931e9c2a97 @1135453074.nulluser.com...
Shack to check it for themselves. It's all there in black and white.

Yeah. 97.8 positive.

I did a few random checks of eBay sellers of items that interest me
(things
like Canadian postage stamps, ski equipment, paintball supplies,
electronic
test equipment). The lowest rating I could find for any seller was 99.8%,
and several were 100% positive over the last 12 months. Buyers who had
more
than one negative feedback comment are rare.

You do find some into the low 99, very rarely into the high 98% range. 97.8
is particularily poor. And even the worst ones are not nearly as rude to
their customers, most at least make an attempt to set things right when ****
happens. I had one seller give me, including free shipping from Texas to
Canada, another product worth more than the one he sold me just because he
had missed a detail in the description. Last month another guy offered me
free stuff just because shipping took a while. Most of them really value
their rating. Its truly amazing anybody buys anything from TwoBuddha with a
rating as consistantly poor as his. Most buyers pass by anybody with lower
than 99.5. Just not worth the risk.