Good Memory?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 15th 13, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Good Memory?

If you don't lie, you don't need one!

Remember when trunky lied about being in Europe? And was flat out busted? Here's another part of that that makes it sooooo funny.

Had he ever been he'd know that after you claim your bags and go through customs you have to re enter security! There's a stretch between the two where those leaving the airport take a right and those continuing on recheck their bags and go through the shoes, belt, carryon thing. One of his many friends that he has here could have told him about that, right? Or does he have no friends? Hahahahahah......

I can see the threads and posts being wisked away. Threads it starts usually don't even appear so I'm probably missing some of others good ****. But even at a limited view, this is hilarious! And so easy. I've posted the Lieutenants name a couple of times too. Not outrightly obvious. I don't suppose anything has come of that? He hasn't called me which he said he would do if he talked to trunky.

* Largest Adult Video Archive " Just added Memory " [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 January 29th 09 07:32 PM
test your memory barryadam Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 May 21st 08 03:59 AM
Repressed Memory Syndrome Spock LoVeR Alpine Skiing 0 May 19th 04 06:30 PM
Good AT ski pinnah Backcountry Skiing 3 April 13th 04 06:48 PM
Flash memory cards for my new ski-cam? Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 12 February 14th 04 01:28 AM