A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Good Memory?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 15th 13, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Good Memory?

If you don't lie, you don't need one!

Remember when trunky lied about being in Europe? And was flat out busted? Here's another part of that that makes it sooooo funny.

Had he ever been he'd know that after you claim your bags and go through customs you have to re enter security! There's a stretch between the two where those leaving the airport take a right and those continuing on recheck their bags and go through the shoes, belt, carryon thing. One of his many friends that he has here could have told him about that, right? Or does he have no friends? Hahahahahah......

I can see the threads and posts being wisked away. Threads it starts usually don't even appear so I'm probably missing some of others good ****. But even at a limited view, this is hilarious! And so easy. I've posted the Lieutenants name a couple of times too. Not outrightly obvious. I don't suppose anything has come of that? He hasn't called me which he said he would do if he talked to trunky.