Too much to pass up

Old August 13th 03, 01:48 AM
scottabe

Default Too much to pass up

in article , Sam Seiber at
wrote on 8/12/03 3:49 PM:

jvwalker51 wrote:
Plonk to you Abraham, and **** you.

It took you this long to put this puzzle together?
I don't have a plonker in my newsreader, so I have to blow
by his posts manually. I stop once in a while to see if there
has been a change. There never is.

No change. I'm still telling the truth about assholes like Mike Speegle and
you.

ObSki: A-Basin is just about to the top with their snowmaking
install. Sadly, the BBQ building at the top of Exo is now gone.
They cut down some trees in that area, so I don't know what
they are planning to put in at the top of Exo. Kind of hoping
that A-Basin gets in the race with Loveland to open first.
With any luck, I will back to making turns in about 10 weeks.

Sam "I miss Mike" Seiber

I won't miss the asshole in the slightest. One less jerk in the world is a
blessing.

Old August 13th 03, 01:49 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

You lie,

What lies?

I expose you as a liar,

When?

you ignore the exposure

There is nothing to ignore.

and continue to lie.

What lies?

So I don't even bother any more.

Evasion noted.

Mike Speegle was a pathological liar who told gross and vile lies about

me.

What lies?

Period. You know it. I know it. Anybody who read this newsgroup knows

it.

Not that I have seen.

Old August 13th 03, 03:32 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article AOg_a.14639$Ye.13726@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 8/12/03 6:49 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
You lie,

What lies?

Oh, please.

Evasion noted. I should start keeping count.

I expose you as a liar,

When?

Here's one I laughed about. The other day you stated that Bert had banned
me from mens.bbs.

The other day? I believe you are referring to a question I asked 30 days
ago:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=me...e+author:ri c
hard+author:henry&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5
&as_miny=2003&as_maxd=12&as_maxm=8&as_maxy=2003&se lm=jioQa.6338%24Bp2.3320%4
0fed1read07&rnum=1

Today you stalked us over there,

I posted a polite request for comments on a statement I had read in another
website, that is an appropriate topic for a group discussing men's issues.
To wit: do men mature out of the adolescent urge to overuse vulgar
language?

Nothing stalking about it.

even though you have been clearly told that you are not welcome there

because you are a
psycopathic stalker.

Your opinion is ironic.

Obviously, you noticed I've been posting.

Speaking of which, what did you mean by this?

"Last one WAS in the sisterhood of her temple. Long, tall version of dear
old Mom."

Have you reconciled with dear old Mom?

And this one from rsa: "Mother says she loves me."

She must be a saint.

Old August 13th 03, 05:00 AM
scottabe

in article 3ji_a.14658$Ye.8091@fed1read02, Richard Henry at

wrote on 8/12/03 6:49 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
You lie,
What lies?

Oh, please.

Evasion noted. I should start keeping count.

Oh, please. You've lied thousands of times, you delight in your lies, you
enjoy your lies, you laughed as you wrote this lie.

I expose you as a liar,
When?

Here's one I laughed about. The other day you stated that Bert had banned
me from mens.bbs.

The other day? I believe you are referring to a question I asked 30 days
ago:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=me...e+author:ri c
hard+author:henry&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5
&as_miny=2003&as_maxd=12&as_maxm=8&as_maxy=2003&se lm=jioQa.6338%24Bp2.3320%4
0fed1read07&rnum=1

Today you stalked us over there,

I posted a polite request for comments on a statement I had read in another
website, that is an appropriate topic for a group discussing men's issues.
To wit: do men mature out of the adolescent urge to overuse vulgar
language?

Nothing stalking about it.

Stalking. Nothing but stalking. You have been clearly told you are not
welcome on a private newsgroup, ALL of your posts are pulled, and you
continue to ignore demands that you leave us alone.. You are nothing but an
obsessed, psychopathic stalker.

even though you have been clearly told that you are not welcome there

because you are a
psycopathic stalker.

Your opinion is ironic.

Your lies are sick.

Obviously, you noticed I've been posting.

Speaking of which, what did you mean by this?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You have the GALL to evade the clear,
unequivocal lie you got caught in, snipping the part of the post that caught
you in your lie and challenged you to explain your lie. Every time I expose
you as a liar, you just keep lying and lying and lying: the Energizer Bunny
of rsa psychopathic liars.

"Last one WAS in the sisterhood of her temple. Long, tall version of dear
old Mom."

Have you reconciled with dear old Mom?

You are one sick, psychopathic asshole.

And this one from rsa: "Mother says she loves me."

She must be a saint.

You are one sick, psychopathic asshole. Anytime. Coward.

Old August 13th 03, 05:49 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

Oh, please. You've lied thousands of times, you delight in your lies, you
enjoy your lies, you laughed as you wrote this lie.

I used to think you were amusing, but crude, in the 2B and Prophet days.

The Whistler happened. I changed my opinion a little, to amusing, but evil.

After your recent post about Mike, you're no longer amusing.

Old August 13th 03, 06:16 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

One less jerk in the world is a
blessing.

The the world will truly rejoice when you go.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old August 13th 03, 12:57 PM
pigo

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

One less jerk in the world is a
blessing.

The the world will truly rejoice when you go.

That's going a little overboard isn't it? No one even knows he exists
outside of the small group that is repulsed by him, and a few cellmates.
"The World" won't even notice.

Old August 13th 03, 01:40 PM
Richard Henry

"pigo" wrote in message

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

One less jerk in the world is a
blessing.

The the world will truly rejoice when you go.

That's going a little overboard isn't it? No one even knows he exists
outside of the small group that is repulsed by him, and a few cellmates.
"The World" won't even notice.

I am sure a few public cross-posted notices will be made.