Hey Walt

Old November 4th 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Hey Walt

On Nov 4, 8:15*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 3, 5:42*pm, "Bob F" wrote

You brand all demecrats with the actions of one individual that you CLAIM is a
Democrat.

Really? Care to point out where I did that? In the video there is
mention of the Democrat that they support.

Don't you think that video should be shown to the extent that the one
showing the subduing of the person that rushed the candidate? With all
the effort to portray the Tea Party as kooks, racists, and nazi's with
NO examples, I would think that there would be some focus on exactly
that behaviour from the other side.

And BTW: The Tea Party is too religious for me. But it's the best
option for now.

The Tea Party started with ideas I like (small government, balanced
budget) but soon was morphed into a replay of the right-wing wackoism
that has infested the Republican Party since Reagan.
Old November 4th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Nov 4, 8:15*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 3, 5:42*pm, "Bob F" wrote

You brand all demecrats with the actions of one individual that you CLAIM is a
Democrat.

Really? Care to point out where I did that? In the video there is
mention of the Democrat that they support.

Don't you think that video should be shown to the extent that the one
showing the subduing of the person that rushed the candidate? With all
the effort to portray the Tea Party as kooks, racists, and nazi's with
NO examples, I would think that there would be some focus on exactly
that behaviour from the other side.

And BTW: The Tea Party is too religious for me. But it's the best
option for now.

There definitely are examples out there about racism among Tea Party
members. That being said, Democrats have been shown time and time
again to be anything but the saints they try to portray themselves
as. Honestly whether we're talking about Tea Party, GOP, or
DNC...they all suck. They're all corrupt, all fronting for greater
corporate or wealthy elite interests and all not worth a vote (despite
the votes I cast). Ugh...it's gonna be a bumpy ride for the next few
years.
Old November 4th 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 4, 12:48*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Nov 4, 8:15*am, pigo wrote:

On Nov 3, 5:42*pm, "Bob F" wrote

You brand all demecrats with the actions of one individual that you CLAIM is a
Democrat.

Really? Care to point out where I did that? In the video there is
mention of the Democrat that they support.

Don't you think that video should be shown to the extent that the one
showing the subduing of the person that rushed the candidate? With all
the effort to portray the Tea Party as kooks, racists, and nazi's with
NO examples, I would think that there would be some focus on exactly
that behaviour from the other side.

And BTW: The Tea Party is too religious for me. But it's the best
option for now.

There definitely are examples out there about racism among Tea Party
members. *

There are bad apples in any large group. The state run media has tried
to portray the Tea Party as a group that has racism as a central
tenant of their organization for political purposes. When, in fact, it
is the state run media's membership that truely shows those traits.
That's all I'm pointing out.

That being said, Democrats have been shown time and time
again to be anything but the saints they try to portray themselves
as.

Far more than that. They've shown themselves to be exactly what they
claim to object to about the opposition. Much like trunky is here by
being what it is that he pretends to object to.

*Honestly whether we're talking about Tea Party, GOP, or
DNC...they all suck. *They're all corrupt, all fronting for greater
corporate or wealthy elite interests and all not worth a vote (despite
the votes I cast). *Ugh...it's gonna be a bumpy ride for the next few
years.

I think that there might be hope for the Tea Party. They might have to
"play the game" to some extent to get a foothold. Hopefully we can
find some common ground and work towards improvement.

For me that starts with people that get free food selling their TV's,
cars, houses, and all the fluff. And no more spending your cash on the
good stuff and getting free "necessities". You walk to the central
outlet and pick up your free old cheese and bread. You want more?
Don't overbreed or buy **** you can't afford.

Old November 5th 10, 11:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

I remember it from school lunch days. I haven't seen
it in years with good reason.

On 11/04/2010 10:25 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/04/10 17:01, pigo wrote:

For me that starts with people that get free food selling their TV's,
cars, houses, and all the fluff. And no more spending your cash on the
good stuff and getting free "necessities". You walk to the central
outlet and pick up your free old cheese and bread. You want more?
Don't overbreed or buy **** you can't afford.

Whatever happened to Government Cheese? Haven't heard about that for a
long time. Cows on strike perhaps?

Old November 5th 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 3, 4:04*pm, pigo wrote:
On Nov 3, 10:27*am, "Bob F" wrote:

Says more about you than about Decmocrats.

How so?

****, you are clueless and ignorant.

It's just an email I got from someone.

So they tell some lies, misrepresent the situation, but you agree with
their crap so you repeat the lie.
You've got a sick pattern of doing exactly that, you pathetic freak.

I hear a lot about Tea
Partiers and racism and stuff. About their racist signs and taunts.

You do plenty of that yourself, asshole.

But I never see a video of any of them.

That's because you watch Fox news. I've seen plenty, but unlike you,
I am not a teabagging pathological liar.

I did see the one of the girl
being subdued when she rushed a candidate. And I think that in a
perfect world that guy might not have stepped on her when he did.

RUSHED? Another pathetic lie. Brain Fried Bob encourages violence by
teabaggers.

But
I also understand that she manufactured the moment and it went just as
planned for her.

You UNDERSTAND that she manufactured being assaultd? Kewl. Show up
in person, coward, and I will give you what you plan to get.
Ooooops, forgot. A democratic woman is more courageous than you.

And that in the heat of the moment one is reacting to
a potential Squeeky Fromme moment and you gotta do what you gotta do.

Holy ****, you are truly amazing. Insane. A complete and total lying
piece of ****.

As for the behavior on this video. It's not that uncommon. I've seen a
lot of it. Just not on the news that trys to give the impression that
it's the Tea Party that acts that way.

You are insane. Absolutely insane. How about a video of you accusing
me of molesting children? Boy, that one would be interesting....

Old November 5th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 3, 4:42*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Nov 3, 10:27 am, "Bob F" wrote:

Says more about you than about Decmocrats.

How so?

You brand all demecrats with the actions of one individual that you CLAIM is a
Democrat.

No, he's a lying piece of **** coward. Prerequisite for being a
teabagger.
Old November 5th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 3, 5:48*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 06:50:02 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

Pretty good day. It would have been really nice to see harry reid go
down too (not in the usual way). But it will be nice to see him suffer
and whine about it.

You can bet Barney Frank went down today.

You can bet you went down....on Bubba.
Old November 5th 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 4, 8:15*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 3, 5:42*pm, "Bob F" wrote

You brand all demecrats with the actions of one individual that you CLAIM is a
Democrat.

Really? Care to point out where I did that? In the video there is
mention of the Democrat that they support.

Lie some more.

Don't you think that video should be shown to the extent that the one
showing the subduing of the person that rushed the candidate?

RUSH? Lie some more.

With all
the effort to portray the Tea Party as kooks, racists, and nazi's with
NO examples, I would think that there would be some focus on exactly
that behaviour from the other side.

You're a teabagger. You are a kook, racists, and a nazi.

And BTW: The Tea Party is too religious for me. But it's the best
option for now.

Insane. Typical Brain Fried Birther Swift Boat Thompson.
Old November 5th 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 4, 11:20*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Nov 4, 8:15*am, pigo wrote:

On Nov 3, 5:42*pm, "Bob F" wrote

You brand all demecrats with the actions of one individual that you CLAIM is a
Democrat.

Really? Care to point out where I did that? In the video there is
mention of the Democrat that they support.

Don't you think that video should be shown to the extent that the one
showing the subduing of the person that rushed the candidate? With all
the effort to portray the Tea Party as kooks, racists, and nazi's with
NO examples, I would think that there would be some focus on exactly
that behaviour from the other side.

And BTW: The Tea Party is too religious for me. But it's the best
option for now.

The Tea Party started with ideas I like (small government, balanced
budget) but soon was morphed into a replay of the right-wing wackoism
that has infested the Republican Party since Reagan.-

Like your good friend Bob Thompson....
Old November 5th 10, 07:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 4, 8:15*am, pigo wrote:

On Nov 3, 5:42*pm, "Bob F" wrote

You brand all demecrats with the actions of one individual that you CLAIM is a
Democrat.

Really? Care to point out where I did that? In the video there is
mention of the Democrat that they support.

Don't you think that video should be shown to the extent that the one
showing the subduing of the person that rushed the candidate? With all
the effort to portray the Tea Party as kooks, racists, and nazi's with
NO examples, I would think that there would be some focus on exactly
that behaviour from the other side.

And BTW: The Tea Party is too religious for me. But it's the best
option for now.

There definitely are examples out there about racism among Tea Party
members. *

There are bad apples in any large group.

Starting with you.

The state run media has tried
to portray the Tea Party as a group that has racism as a central
tenant of their organization for political purposes.

Holy ****. Bob Thompson claims the news media is state run.
Absolutely insane.

When, in fact, it
is the state run media's membership that truely shows those traits.
That's all I'm pointing out.

You're pointing out you are insane.

Absolute, complete bull**** from an insane wack job.

*Honestly whether we're talking about Tea Party, GOP, or

DNC...they all suck. *They're all corrupt, all fronting for greater
corporate or wealthy elite interests and all not worth a vote (despite
the votes I cast). *Ugh...it's gonna be a bumpy ride for the next few
years.

I think that there might be hope for the Tea Party. They might have to
"play the game" to some extent to get a foothold. Hopefully we can
find some common ground and work towards improvement.

Insane.

For me that starts with people that get free food selling their TV's,
cars, houses, and all the fluff. And no more spending your cash on the
good stuff and getting free "necessities". You walk to the central
outlet and pick up your free old cheese and bread. You want more?
Don't overbreed or buy **** you can't afford.-

More racist crap from Brain Fried Thompson.

Hey Walt [email protected] Alpine Skiing 15 October 31st 10 08:55 PM
BTW, Walt A mighty Hungarian warrior Alpine Skiing 7 April 27th 09 09:35 PM
ping Walt Chuck Alpine Skiing 3 October 3rd 05 07:58 PM
Ping Walt bdubya Alpine Skiing 1 March 14th 05 01:51 PM
Walt: RSAM working Sam Seiber Alpine Skiing 1 October 17th 03 10:13 PM