Is there no snow anywhere?

Old March 18th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
DaveM

Default Is there no snow anywhere?

I guess not, huh?

We are still getting a little here and there as one last hurrah before
we succumb entirely to spring skiing. Not exactly epic but it beats
some other pastimes.

If you are so entirely out of snow that you really really need
something to do, you can come ski here.
http://www.schweitzer.com/mountain/snow_report.php

Dave M
Old March 18th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

DaveM wrote:

I guess not, huh?

We are still getting a little here and there as one last hurrah before
we succumb entirely to spring skiing. Not exactly epic but it beats
some other pastimes.

I gotcher snow RIGHT HERE!

Unfortunately it's slush. I don't do slush. There's always next year.

If you are so entirely out of snow that you really really need
something to do, you can come ski here.
http://www.schweitzer.com/mountain/snow_report.php

I don't do porn either :-(

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 18th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"DaveM" wrote in message
I guess not, huh?

We are still getting a little here and there as one last hurrah before
we succumb entirely to spring skiing. Not exactly epic but it beats
some other pastimes.

If you are so entirely out of snow that you really really need
something to do, you can come ski here.
http://www.schweitzer.com/mountain/snow_report.php

Dave M

The Cascades are looking good tomorrow.

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/fore...WA519#Forecast
(relevant now only)

Old March 18th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

DaveM wrote:
I guess not, huh?

Alpine is doing OK - top of Scott:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2042/2340912712_04385f066b_b.jpg
Old March 18th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Mar 17, 8:50*pm, DaveM wrote:
I guess not, huh?

We are still getting a little here and there as one last hurrah before
we succumb entirely to spring skiing. Not exactly epic but it beats
some other pastimes.

If you are so entirely out of snow that you really really need
something to do, you can come ski here.http://www.schweitzer.com/mountain/snow_report.php

Dave M

Most of the Colorado resorts have had several of their best days of
the season in the last week. I'm sure Utah is pretty much the same.

snoig
Old March 18th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Billy Bob F.

snoig sed:

Most of the Colorado resorts have had several of their best days of
the season in the last week. *I'm sure Utah is pretty much the same.

I got a chance to go to Park City for five days last week. We got a
little over 8" on Thursday night and they've had 10" over the past
couple of days. It was my first trip west (live in N.C.) and what
everyone told me is true. I'm spoiled and will probably never be
happy skiing on east coast ice again. Sigh....time to start saving
for the next trip to "real" snow.

Cheers,
Rob

Snow Snow Snow...lets talk about it....now that the friggin hot humidweather is here...sucks! Chuck Snowboarding 6 July 6th 05 11:37 AM
Snow baby snow ! J999w Nordic Skiing 10 January 23rd 05 06:57 PM
Rigging snow shovel blade as a deadman snow anchor Howard Backcountry Skiing 14 May 19th 04 07:29 PM
French unveil new snow substitute in battle with declining snow levels: funkraum European Ski Resorts 18 February 25th 04 12:10 PM