To Richard Henry, Obsessed Stalker

Old October 9th 03, 05:10 AM
scottabe

Default To Richard Henry, Obsessed Stalker

No point in answering this on annexcafe where Richard Henry stalked me, even
though he has been banned from the board and continues to post despite the
fact EVERY post he makes get pulled. Because there are decent, ethical
people running that board, and they don't like internet stalkers like
Richard Henry, a pathetic example of a truly obsessed asshole.

This sick **** wrote:

in article , Richard Henry at
wrote on 10/8/03 9:27 PM:

I'll have to remember that one:

"I have a
perfect right to confront criminals about their stalking, lies, defamations,
threats, and the like."

Exactly, asshole. I have a perfect right to confront criminals about their
stalking, lies, defamations, threats, and the like.
Clue time asshole. That means YOU.

Old October 9th 03, 05:11 AM
scottabe

in article , scottabe at
wrote on 10/8/03 10:10 PM:

No point in answering this on annexcafe where Richard Henry stalked me, even
though he has been banned from the board and continues to post despite the
fact EVERY post he makes get pulled. Because there are decent, ethical
people running that board, and they don't like internet stalkers like
Richard Henry, a pathetic example of a truly obsessed asshole.

This sick **** wrote:

in article
, Richard Henry at
wrote on 10/8/03 9:27 PM:

I'll have to remember that one:

"I have a
perfect right to confront criminals about their stalking, lies, defamations,
threats, and the like."

Exactly, asshole. I have a perfect right to confront criminals about their
stalking, lies, defamations, threats, and the like.
Clue time asshole. That means YOU.

Come to think of it, I want you all to see the post this sick **** quoted.

in article
, CoyoteV at
wrote on 10/8/03 2:25 PM:

Like the kid who messes with the hornet's nest and comes running home, bees in
hot pursuit?

No, like a decent and honorable man who refuses to be bullied and terrorized,
and continues to tell the truth about the vileness of stalkers. What part of
truth should I be silent about, Mark?

Why do you keep inviting them over here by that behavior?

INVITING? What part of blaming the victim don't you understand? I have a
perfect right to confront criminals about their stalking, lies, defamations,
threats, and the like. If they follow me to another forum, THEY are stalking
and they are completely to blame for their behavior. Not me.
Don't blame ME because psychopaths stalk, Like blaming a woman for being
raped because she wears a short skirt.
"scottabe" wrote
True. Mellow, actually. But I still hang out on rsa and **** with the
terrorists, just on general principle. Nothing changes. They're making jokes
about molesting children and taunting rape survivors today.

in article
, CoyoteV at

Old October 9th 03, 05:14 AM
Vern93

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

No point in answering this on annexcafe where Richard Henry stalked me, even
though he has been banned from the board and continues to post despite the
fact EVERY post he makes get pulled.

If you want to talk about the mennsbbs group and your moderation
policies you should do that he

Issues regarding their moderation policy MUST be discussed back on
mensbbs per their own guidelines. Take it back home, boys.
Old October 9th 03, 05:16 AM
scottabe

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 10/8/03 10:14 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

No point in answering this on annexcafe where Richard Henry stalked me, even
though he has been banned from the board and continues to post despite the
fact EVERY post he makes get pulled.

If you want to talk about the mennsbbs group and your moderation
policies you should do that he

Issues regarding their moderation policy MUST be discussed back on
mensbbs per their own guidelines. Take it back home, boys.

Kiss my ass, stalker. I'd rather discuss what a psychopath you are right
here, while reminding you that you are BANNED because you are an asshole.

Old October 10th 03, 04:24 AM
scottabe

Default Richard Henry, and his rigorous stalking

in article , Olaf Timandahaff at
wrote on 10/9/03 5:28 PM:

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:14:08 -0500, Vern93 wrote:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

No point in answering this on annexcafe where Richard Henry stalked me, even
though he has been banned from the board and continues to post despite the
fact EVERY post he makes get pulled.

If you want to talk about the mennsbbs group and your moderation
policies you should do that he

Issues regarding their moderation policy MUST be discussed back on
mensbbs per their own guidelines. Take it back home, boys.

Sounds like mensbbs is sick of his disruptive circular reasoning as
well.

Hey, asshole?
When did telling the truth about vile crimes turn into "disruptive circular
reasoning?"
Clue time. If you sick ****s weren't stalking me and Bert to annex, then
nobody would have anything to complain about. But since you sick ****s
continue to stalk, I'll continue to talk about it. Here. Where you sick
****s hang out.

Old October 10th 03, 09:27 AM
Bert Hoff

Default Richard Henry, and his rigorous logic!

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message

Sounds like mensbbs is sick of his disruptive circular reasoning as
well.

Wrong ...

don't try to speak for that board or read their minds ...

Bert
Moderator, Men's

Old October 10th 03, 12:33 PM
Vern93

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message

Sounds like mensbbs is sick of his disruptive circular reasoning as
well.

Wrong ...

don't try to speak for that board or read their minds ...

Bert
Moderator, Men's

Yeah. Look for yourself:

Old October 10th 03, 02:37 PM
scottabe

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 10/10/03 5:33 AM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message

Sounds like mensbbs is sick of his disruptive circular reasoning as
well.

Wrong ...

don't try to speak for that board or read their minds ...

Bert
Moderator, Men's

Yeah. Look for yourself:

Stalky, stalky, you sick little bitch.
You keep stalking, keep invading a place that loathes you, keep going where
you are banned. For good reason.
Unlike RSA.TERRORIST, where no matter how vile and criminal their behavior
these sick ****s are allowed to post, mens BANS known psychopaths, liars,
defamers, stalkers, and criminals.
But this wacko keeps showing up just to stalk some more, to harass, to
remind us that he and his sick friends will do anything in their power to
silence the truth about this vile asshole.

Old October 10th 03, 03:01 PM
Vern93

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

don't try to speak for that board or read their minds ...

Bert
Moderator, Men's

Yeah. Look for yourself:

Stalky, stalky, you sick little bitch.
You keep stalking, keep invading a place that loathes you, keep going where
you are banned. For good reason.

don't try to speak for that board or read their minds ... (Bert Hoff,
10-9-03)

But this wacko keeps showing up just to stalk some more, to harass, to
remind us that he and his sick friends will do anything in their power to
silence the truth about this vile asshole.

You may want to reread this. It's one of the funniest things you've
ever written.

Dave
Old October 10th 03, 05:52 PM
Bert Hoff

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message

Sounds like mensbbs is sick of his disruptive circular reasoning as
well.

Wrong ...

don't try to speak for that board or read their minds ...

Bert
Moderator, Men's

Yeah. Look for yourself:

You keep saying talk about Men's doesn't belong on RSA ...

Thanks for showing us what a hypocrite you are.

Bert