Skiing in North America over Christmas - Do not want to go to Whistler. How about Fernie or Kirkwood?

Old October 10th 03, 02:42 PM
scottabe

Default Skiing in North America over Christmas - Do not want to go to

in article , pigo at
wrote on 10/9/03 12:18 PM:

Well good for you. Besides, from a couple of replies I see you've found
a friend and supporter here (and I don't read or respond to him).

No, you just falsely accuse me of molesting children, asshole.

Old October 10th 03, 02:48 PM
scottabe

in article , AstroPax at
wrote on 10/9/03 7:55 PM:

On 9 Oct 2003 09:57:08 -0700, BoftheW
wrote:

In article , scottabe says...

I like you. You see assholes, you expose them as assholes, my kind of guy.
Stick around.
Nothing more laughable then assholes playing the "I'm a purer skier than
you" game.

Scott,

You an idiot. You and & have NOTHING in common.

Wow, Scott, you sure do know how to make friends fast.

I wish I possessed such social acumen.

I'm glad I'm not a pathological liar and all around asshole like you. If I
was, they'd love me around here.

Maybe sometime in the future, you and your new pal "ButtoftheWasatch"
will hook-up for some nice leisurely skiing over at PC.

Maybe some day in the future, you will have the balls to spew your filth in
person at PC. Only way I'll ski the place again unless somebody drops a
freebie on me. I don't like Texans any more than you assholes do.

BTW, again this year, I just happen to have a fist full of Alta Silver
Certificates that I'll be sending off in the mail.

Shame that I don't have a bunch of free tickets to send to people, the way I
used to before you sick ****s launched a smear campaign and cost everybody
the freebies.
You gonna send out five thousand dollars worth of tickets? That's what I
arranged at a bunch of different resorts back in the good old days before
psychopathic cowards like you ruined this newsgroup.

I sure would like to send you a few as a Christmas present,
unfortunately, it would be a total waste of time, effort, and a
perfectly good postage stamp as it is my understanding that you can't
ski powder and/or steeps worth a ****.

Yeah, but I can be a decent and moral man, and it is my understanding that
you can't be ethical worth a ****. In fact, as a human being, you're not
worth a ****.
Look for me. I love to go to Alta, wear my body bag and fat skis (which
pair, I wonder?), and proclaim in a loud Texas accent "Where's that powder?
I wanna go make some snow angels!" and watch you "skiing purists" freak.
So easy to tweak you sick ****s, who think you are special because of where
you ski, rather than the purity of your soul.

-Astro, the skiing purist

Scott, The Ethical Purist