To Richard Henry, Obsessed Stalker

Old October 11th 03, 07:28 PM
Bert Hoff

Default Richard Henry, and his rigorous logic!

"Terd Fartingmor" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:03:01 -0700, "Bert Hoff"
wrote this crap:

The point that you were too dense to get is that people who say Men's is
off-topic here should not then turn around and talk about Men's here. But
consistency or "walking the walk" is too much of a challenge for

VernDave,
just as reading comprehension is too much for you.

For instance, here's part of an an interesting note from me (in a

thread
where S was attempting to defend his behavior on rsa) that was deleted

from
men's just the other day (the awkward first line is a result of men's
unusual web interface):

None of this makes sense, Barf. Are you sure you were really a
lawyer? Did you get disbarred because you made no sense, or were you
disbarred because you're an idiot?

Hero@Horvath

Andy, Andy, Andy ...

Still cranking out the defamatory b.s. ...

Bert

Old October 12th 03, 02:34 AM
Vern93

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

VernDave whines that talking about Men's doesn't belong here, then goes on
to talk about Men's.

It doesn't belong here. You mensbbs folks keep reposting inflammatory
mensbbs post over here. Mensbbs stuff belongs on the mensbbs. Take it
back home:

Old October 12th 03, 02:37 AM
Vern93

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

Mr Hoff,

One of your co-moderators appears and pastes excerpts from mensbbs
discussions and chats here in a newsgroup devoted to the interests of
recreational skiiers.

Not only is this a violation of our charter, but it is a violation of
Annexcafe rules as well as YOUR OWN group RULES

(news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.men.mensbbs)
If you don't bother to abide by them, why should anyone else?

All I am asking is that you move your mensbbs Annexcafe discussions back
to mensbbs where they originated, and resume them there.

Please take your dirty laundry back home boys:

First time you've been a hypocrite all in one post. *You* talk about Men's
on RSA. Then have the gall to try to tell others that *they* can't talk
about Men's on RSA!

And you're wrong on the facts, of course. No co-moderator from Men's has
posted Men's posts here.

All posters who do so are subject to the same rule. For the first offense,
the person is given a private warning. For subsequent offenses, or for
refusal to agree to abide by this rule, the person is banned from Men's. As
you were.

Bert

"Co-moderator"? "Assistant Moderator"? "Supreme Commander of the
Universe"? Under-Secretary of Doughnut Glaze"? I really don't care
what you guys call each other or how your mensbbs hierarchy is set up.
Obviously you and Scott are exempt from your own mensbbs rules that you
are forever spouting off about in RSA anyway.

Scott also claims to have the ability to ban posters from the mensbbs.
He may be lying. He probably is. In reading your reply, it appears that
even you are admitting he was lying. But again, I don't care if he
claims to be worlds largest jelly doughnut.

Ah, I see you do claim him as your "assistant web master." Again, I
really don't care what you guys call each other. What I care about is
that you take your claims and issues "back home" to menbbs. You claim
that cutting and pasting rants from mensbbs and posting them to RSA is
an offense worth a lifetime ban. Then your "assistant doughnut master"
does it with abandon. If you want a modicum of creditibility, you need
to follow your own rules.

But if you really want any measure of credibility at all, get your own
house in order before you bring your mensbbs issues over to a usenet
newsgroup devoted to the interests of recreational skiiers with your
crazy talk of terrorists and stalkers and your (obviously fictitious)
rules.

If time permits, I would be willing to resume this discussion on mensbbs
where it belongs. Regardless, until you get your own house straightened
out, don't air your dirty laundry here, please take it back home:

Dave
Old October 12th 03, 04:01 AM
scottabe

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 10/11/03 7:37 PM:

(
[...]

Keep on lying, asshole. As you well know, when I answer your stalking posts
mine get pulled too. Lie, lie, lie.

Scott also claims to have the ability to ban posters from the mensbbs.
He may be lying. He probably is.

Wrong. You're lying. I've never claimed it. Caught again, stalker.

In reading your reply, it appears that
even you are admitting he was lying. But again, I don't care if he
claims to be worlds largest jelly doughnut.

Bite me.

Ah, I see you do claim him as your "assistant web master." Again, I
really don't care what you guys call each other. What I care about is
that you take your claims and issues "back home" to menbbs. You claim
that cutting and pasting rants from mensbbs and posting them to RSA is
an offense worth a lifetime ban. Then your "assistant doughnut master"
does it with abandon. If you want a modicum of creditibility, you need
to follow your own rules.

If you need a modicum of credibility, you need to stop stalking, stalker.

But if you really want any measure of credibility at all, get your own
house in order before you bring your mensbbs issues over to a usenet
newsgroup devoted to the interests of recreational skiiers with your
crazy talk of terrorists and stalkers and your (obviously fictitious)
rules.

Nothing crazy about your terrorism and stalking. You've been doing it for
years, wacko, lying and threatening and hiding your identity like the
gutless coward you are.

If time permits, I would be willing to resume this discussion on mensbbs
where it belongs. Regardless, until you get your own house straightened
out, don't air your dirty laundry here, please take it back home:

**** off, asshole. Sure ****es you off every time your stalking posts get
pulled, doesn't it?
You really are psychopathic. See a shrink, you're obsessing over your
betters.

Old October 12th 03, 06:43 AM
Bert Hoff

"Vern93" wrote in message

[...]

You have posted many times that talk about Men's doesn't belong here.

And you continue to post your own views about moderation of Men's here.

Don't you see how hypocritical you are?

Why don't you just STFU about Men's?

You keep on admitting it doesn't belong here, and keep on going on about
Men's here.

Bert

Old October 12th 03, 07:05 AM
Bert Hoff

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

VernDave whines that talking about Men's doesn't belong here, then goes

on
to talk about Men's.

It doesn't belong here. You mensbbs folks keep reposting inflammatory
mensbbs post over here. Mensbbs stuff belongs on the mensbbs. Take it
back home:

I agree that your post below does not belong on RSA:
=================
One of your co-moderators appears and pastes excerpts from mensbbs
discussions and chats here in a newsgroup devoted to the interests of
recreational skiiers.

Not only is this a violation of our charter, but it is a violation of
Annexcafe rules as well as YOUR OWN group RULES
(news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.men.mensbbs)
If you don't bother to abide by them, why should anyone else?
================.

So why did you post it?

Bert

Old October 12th 03, 02:50 PM
scottabe

in article , Bert Hoff at
wrote on 10/11/03 11:43 PM:

"Vern93" wrote in message

[...]

Hey, Bert? When do I get the keys to the newsgroup?
Problem is, Bert knows me too well. I call assholes assholes when I see
assholes.

Old October 12th 03, 05:48 PM
Vern93

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

It was an (apparently futile) attempt for you mensbbs folks to take your
troubles and dirty laundry "back home" to menbbs. I really don't know
how I can be any clearer than that. If you want to discuss it there
(perhaps in your ongoing thread *regarding* RSA) I would consider
participating. But in the mean time, take it back, boys:

Old October 12th 03, 06:32 PM
scottabe

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 10/12/03 10:48 AM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

What is futile is to try to get a stalking wacko like you to stop stalking.
Stop stalking, boys. You aren't welcome. You cannot participate. We ban
assholes, and you are banned.