Richard Henry Goes BONKERS!!!!!

Old October 11th 03, 11:07 PM
scottabe

Default Richard Henry Goes BONKERS!!!!!

Richard Henry is in a truly hissy fit state. Like the cowardly liar he is,
he stalked over to mens to tell more vile lies about Bert, me, and the sick
dynamic of rsa.
Lie, lie, lie, stalk, stalk, stalk.
We know who he is and he cannot stand the shame. He hates himself. He is
completely out of control, stalking and lying and becoming even more
delusional.

Bert and I are laughing our asses off at him. Just got off the phone, and
his post was immediately pulled. As it should be.
Because mens. judges the POSTER. Proven assholes are permanently banned.
Unlike RSA.Terrorist, where no matter how vile your behavior, you are
welcome as long as you don't tell the truth about the vile behavior on rsa.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pooooooooooorrrrrrr Richard!
Kiss my ass, you despicable coward.

Old October 12th 03, 02:49 PM
scottabe

in article , Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 10/12/03 6:15 AM:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:08:12 -0700, scottabe
wrote this crap:

in article , Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 10/11/03 6:34 PM:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:07:25 -0700, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Richard Henry is in a truly hissy fit state. Like the cowardly liar he is,
he stalked over to mens to tell more vile lies about Bert, me, and the sick
dynamic of rsa.
Lie, lie, lie, stalk, stalk, stalk.
We know who he is and he cannot stand the shame. He hates himself. He is
completely out of control, stalking and lying and becoming even more
delusional.

Bert and I are laughing our asses off at him. Just got off the phone, and
his post was immediately pulled. As it should be.
Because mens. judges the POSTER. Proven assholes are permanently banned.
Unlike RSA.Terrorist, where no matter how vile your behavior, you are
welcome as long as you don't tell the truth about the vile behavior on rsa.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pooooooooooorrrrrrr Richard!
Kiss my ass, you despicable coward.

Wow! You da man, Scottie. I'm totally underwhelmed.

Wow. You da pussy, Horvath. Hey, I wanna let the cops know about your
stalking and defamation on rsa before I meet ya. Know anybody on the Toledo
Police Force I should talk to? I have a lovely collection that shows you at
your best.
Pussy.

Sure thing, Scottie. I know several people on the police farce. Do
you want some E-mail addresses, so you can harass them?

Yes. Including their phone numbers, names, and the department. I want to
acquaint them with the less savory aspects of your personality, starting
with some of your posts. Just wanna make sure that they know you as well as
I do.
Verifiable name. Address. Police officers. Go for it, pussy boy.

Old October 12th 03, 06:31 PM
scottabe

in article , Horvath at
wrote on 10/12/03 10:37 AM:

wrote this crap:

[...]

And here's their website:
www.tpd.toledo.oh.us

Now do something, SEALboy.

YOUR verifiable address. YOUR verifiable name. Wouldn't want them guessing
about who you are, would we, coward?
Lie and run and duck and hide, like the coward your are.