One more question for Bert

Old October 11th 03, 05:36 AM
Richard Henry

Default One more question for Bert

Now that you are back in the group, I have one question for you. What is
your opinion of Scott's posting found at this link?

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Most of us here found it pretty disgusting. What's your opinion?

Old October 11th 03, 02:24 PM
scottabe

in article OFMhb.21759$La.8903@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 10/10/03 10:36 PM:

Now that you are back in the group, I have one question for you. What is
your opinion of Scott's posting found at this link?

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Most of us here found it pretty disgusting. What's your opinion?

Of course you think the truth is disgusting. We think your stalking, lying,
and defamations are discussing. Since your remain in the group, verifiable
name and address, please. Law enforcement authorities and your local police
need to know you support child molesters.

Old October 11th 03, 07:02 PM
scottabe

in article , Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 10/11/03 10:49 AM:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 07:24:09 -0700, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Of course you think the truth is disgusting. We think your stalking, lying,
and defamations are discussing. Since your remain in the group, verifiable
name and address, please. Law enforcement authorities and your local police
need to know you support child molesters.

Why don't you contact them? A retired cop, such as yourself, should
get a lot of respect from the local authorities. Why don't you contact
Detective Shirley?

Sure. Give me the appropriate law enforcement agency, a verifiable name,
and an address. Would be happy to inform YOUR local cops that I'm coming to
Toledo, including some posts in which you have clearly threatened
violence-which gives me the right to defend myself if I EVER see your
scumbag ass. Which ain't gonna happen, coward.

Oh. I forgot. You're not a retired cop, as you have claimed.

When did I ever claim to be a retired cop? You just made up another
whopper. You keep making up these defamatory lies and keep posting and
repeating the same lies.

You're
just a worthless piece of ****. Why don't you use your brains as a
bullet-stopper, and put us out of misery?

Why not back up your bull**** with your ass, coward? Been challenging you
for four years, and you run and hide. Verifiable name and address, please,
so I can talk to your local law enforcement authorities about you.
Back up your bull****, you lying coward.

Old October 11th 03, 07:04 PM
idiotexterminator

[...]

Good grief did you all forget to take your prozac today?

Old October 11th 03, 07:10 PM

Pack your bags and quit crossposting into the military retiree area. Keep
your ****ing trash on your side of the fence. We have a big asshole here who
think he runs thing but he doesn't run anything but mouth. His sidekick is
the same way. Keep your bull**** up and we are sending those two
troublemakers to the rec.skiing newsgroup.

Old October 11th 03, 07:19 PM
Bert Hoff

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
Now that you are back in the group, I have one question for you. What is
your opinion of Scott's posting found at this link?

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Most of us here found it pretty disgusting. What's your opinion?

You keep ducking this question:

VernDave whines that talking about Men's doesn't belong here, then goes on
to talk about Men's.

What do you think about VernDave's saying one thing, and doing another?

Bert

Old October 11th 03, 07:45 PM
scottabe

Hey, Horvath is doing the cross-posting to try and recruit his fellow
assholes. I could care less about your newsgroup.
I honor you for your service.
If I happen to notice that asshole Andy Horvath cross-posting his lies
again, I'll try to remember to delete your newsgroup. Fair enough?

in article , scottabeen at