Snow

Old December 18th 11, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Snow

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:44:19 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Bull ****. *You claimed to have skied on Ranier's glacier which has a
vertical of about 134 feet. *Don't lie to the peanut gallery.

Holy ****. You got peanuts for brains, idiot. Rainier's glaciers go
up to 14,000 feet.

That's elevation, dumbass. You really are as stupid as you look.
Everybody knows a glacier is a frozen river. When the Detroit river
freezes over there's not enough vertical to ski. Duh! Where are your
****ing brains?

And I don't have to wait until Bertrude gets off work to get a ride.

Bertrude is retired. *No wait.

Bertrude was fired again? *I still remember when I got him fired from
NSCC, that was so much fun.

Once again, you brag about what a stalking chicken**** lying freak you
are, brag about running a campaign of defamation and harassment in the
real world while hiding your identity.

I didn't hide ****, dumbass. I sent them a resume. With my military
training and my experience they thought I was overqualified to be the
president. How humiliating for you and Bertrude.

You live in Seattle, the worst weather in the world.

Really? *Just about to go play tennis. *Outdoors. *Without having to
deal with assholes like you.

Another ****ing lie.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USWA0395

I win again.

You loser.

Just played. In the sunshine. Gorgeous views of the Olympics today,
Chipmunk.

Your lies are becoming so shallow. There was no sunshine in Seattle
today. It was cold and drizzly all day. Anybody can go to
www.weather.com and see, dumbass.

Instead, I'll go skiing on a
real mountain next week. *Enjoyed the view of Rainier and the Olympics
in the dawn light.

You dumbass. *I've been to Seattle, you should be able to see Mt.
Ranier from your back yard.

I face west. *I can see the Olympics from my back yard. *About ten
times the vertical of the entire state of Michigan.

You've never been to Michigan, dumbass.

*And the only time you'll ever see the
Olympics is on TV.

While you'll be at Penn State chasing liddle boys.

Say that in person, and you'll be dealing with people who chase
ambulances.

Another threat? Aren't you the ****ing dumbass that doesn't threaten
people? Where are your morals and ethics now, dumbass? You're a
proven liar and dumbass. BTW, dumbass, I don't need a liar, er lawyer
to deal with the likes of you. I'm in the medical records showing
that there's nothing but ice water and alcohol running in my veins. I
got money and time and nothing to live for. I can show up at your
front door any time I want. At the top of my bucket list is to
destroy a monster, dumbass.

"Meet my friend, Louie." "He likes to knock on doors."

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 18th 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Bull ****. *You claimed to have skied on Ranier's glacier which has a
vertical of about 134 feet. *Don't lie to the peanut gallery.

Holy ****. *You got peanuts for brains, idiot. *Rainier's glaciers go
up to 14,000 feet.

That's elevation, dumbass.

You have peanuts for brains.

*You really are as stupid as you look.

When caught being an idiot, you get stupider.
Everybody knows a glacier is a frozen river.

If everybody didn't know you're an ignorant dumb****, they sure do
now.

*When the Detroit river
freezes over there's not enough vertical to ski. *Duh! *Where are your
****ing brains?

Holy ****. This is too good to be true. Hilarious. Huggies is
comparing the glaciers of Mt. Rainier to the Detroit River.
Irony meter calves an iceberg and shoves it up his ass.

And I don't have to wait until Bertrude gets off work to get a ride..

Bertrude is retired. *No wait.

Bertrude was fired again? *I still remember when I got him fired from
NSCC, that was so much fun.

Once again, you brag about what a stalking chicken**** lying freak you
are, brag about running a campaign of defamation and harassment in the
real world while hiding your identity.

I didn't hide ****, dumbass. *I sent them a resume. *With my military
training and my experience they thought I was overqualified to be the
president. *How humiliating for you and Bertrude.

What utter bull****. You did no such thing. How humiliating for you
to be such a cowardly, stalking pussy.

You live in Seattle, the worst weather in the world.

Really? *Just about to go play tennis. *Outdoors. *Without having to
deal with assholes like you.

Another ****ing lie.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USWA0395

I win again.

You loser.

Just played. *In the sunshine. *Gorgeous views of the Olympics today,
Chipmunk.

Your lies are becoming so shallow. *There was no sunshine in Seattle
today. *It was cold and drizzly all day. *Anybody can go towww.weather.comand see, dumbass.

Holy ****. You really are a pathological liar. Not a drop of rain
all day.

Instead, I'll go skiing on a
real mountain next week. *Enjoyed the view of Rainier and the Olympics
in the dawn light.

You dumbass. *I've been to Seattle, you should be able to see Mt.
Ranier from your back yard.

I face west. *I can see the Olympics from my back yard. *About ten
times the vertical of the entire state of Michigan.

You've never been to Michigan, dumbass.

Several times. Asshole of the universe.

*And the only time you'll ever see the
Olympics is on TV.

While you'll be at Penn State chasing liddle boys.

Say that in person, and you'll be dealing with people who chase
ambulances.

Another threat?

Saying that you will be dealing with lawyers is a threat? I suppose
it is.

*Aren't you the ****ing dumbass that doesn't threaten
people?

Oh, please. From the freak who has repeatedly threatened to hunt me
down?
You gotta be joking. What an idiot!!!!!!!! Go ski the Detroit River,
dumb****.

*Where are your morals and ethics now, dumbass?

Holy ****. Pussy Horvath talking about morals and ethics. Amazing.
*You're a
proven liar and dumbass. *BTW, dumbass, I don't need a liar, er lawyer
to deal with the likes of you. *I'm in the medical records showing
that there's nothing but ice water and alcohol running in my veins. *I
got money and time and nothing to live for. *I can show up at your
front door any time I want. *At the top of my bucket list is to
destroy a monster, dumbass.

Then do it, you pathetic pussy. You ain't even got the balls to use
your verifiable identity on the net, much less call me a child
molester in person.

"Meet my friend, Louie." *"He likes to knock on doors."

Knock on my door. Please.
Old December 18th 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:51:16 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

*When the Detroit river
freezes over there's not enough vertical to ski. *Duh! *Where are your
****ing brains?

Holy ****. This is too good to be true. Hilarious. Huggies is
comparing the glaciers of Mt. Rainier to the Detroit River.

The Detroit river is prettier. And when it freezes over we drive to
Canada and get discount liquor.

I didn't hide ****, dumbass. *I sent them a resume. *With my military
training and my experience they thought I was overqualified to be the
president. *How humiliating for you and Bertrude.

What utter bull****. You did no such thing. How humiliating for you
to be such a cowardly, stalking pussy.

Ha Ha! Caughtyoulyingagain. Witnesses will tell you that I got
Bertrude fired. I signed my name as "El Presidente Horvath" for three
months.

You live in Seattle, the worst weather in the world.

Really? *Just about to go play tennis. *Outdoors. *Without having to
deal with assholes like you.

Another ****ing lie.

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USWA0395

I win again.

You loser.

Just played. *In the sunshine. *Gorgeous views of the Olympics today,
Chipmunk.

Your lies are becoming so shallow. *There was no sunshine in Seattle
today. *It was cold and drizzly all day. *Anybody can go towww.weather.comand see, dumbass.

Holy ****. You really are a pathological liar. Not a drop of rain
all day.

You lie again. Anybody can check on the weather in Seattle.
www.weather.com

I face west. *I can see the Olympics from my back yard. *About ten
times the vertical of the entire state of Michigan.

You've never been to Michigan, dumbass.

Several times. Asshole of the universe.

Another lie. You've never been to Michigan. What's the capital? Ann
Arbor? Detroit? or Grand Rapids?

Oh, please. From the freak who has repeatedly threatened to hunt me
down?

Hunt you down? My minions know where you live.

[...]

You would never know when I'm going to show up. I won't announce
myself. I don't want you running out the back door, coward.

When you see a red dot on your chest you won't have time to say, "Oh
****."

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.

Old December 19th 11, 03:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 12/17/2011 12:13 PM, wrote:
It's snowing in the Motor City. First day of snow in the world's
toughest city. Boyne is now open.

http://www.boyne.com/Winter/Two_Moun...Highlands.html
And I'm going to Florida on Tuesday.

Um... the highlands opened three weeks ago on Dec 3rd. By all reports,
it was a crappy manmade WROD, but they were open.

Four inches of fresh yesterday morning, and they had the good sense to
leave most of it untouched by the groomers. The season is in full
swing. Too bad you're wasting it in Florida.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/t...ile/xmas-1.jpg

--
//Walt
Old December 19th 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:27:36 -0500, Walt wrote
this crap:

On 12/17/2011 12:13 PM, wrote:
It's snowing in the Motor City. First day of snow in the world's
toughest city. Boyne is now open.

http://www.boyne.com/Winter/Two_Moun...Highlands.html
And I'm going to Florida on Tuesday.

Um... the highlands opened three weeks ago on Dec 3rd. By all reports,
it was a crappy manmade WROD, but they were open.

Four inches of fresh yesterday morning, and they had the good sense to
leave most of it untouched by the groomers. The season is in full
swing. Too bad you're wasting it in Florida.

Wasting it? I'll be golfing while you are shoveling snow.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.