Starter Jackets and Jeans

Old March 2nd 06, 12:54 AM

"LePheaux" wrote in message

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

"Mary Malmros" wrote in message
news:lqPMf.816$v34.84@trndny02...

wrote:

Good point Armin but I was not referring to the fur wearing, Chanel
sporting, stretch pant loving tourons (tourist - moron) but rather the
nitwits who bust out the Dallas Cowboy or Denver Bronco Start Jackets
and think they are looking smooth.

I wonder about the football jackets too. I have no idea if they think
they're looking smooth, or if they wear 'em every day and figure they
might as well wear 'em to go skiing in.

I personally have more of a problem with people wearing one-pieces on
the slopes but this just totally escapes me when I see it on the
slopes.

Nuh-uh. One-pieces are bad, but stretch pants are the worst fashion
crime.

One pieces are wonderful. Which is why I sell so many of them.
Both Bert and I wore out body bags today during a driving snowstorm.
Stayed warm and dry, and no snow snuck in even when
Bert fell. I did not fall, of course.
Great for the cold, easy to get on an off. Only dumbass snobs don't like
them. And I predict the boarders will start wearing them in a couple
years just to **** off the skiers.
What goes around, comes around. Neon is back.
And stretch pants will come back. They are a wonderful fashion statement
for women with great asses and legs.
Which is why a fugly bitch the Malmros hates them, of course.

ps: We skied for free. In body bags. Life is good.

Bull ****,
your posting and e-bay schedual sez you've been sitting at home.
typical mayo man lies.

Bull****.
You really are insane.
I'd be delighted to set up a day at Crystal where you could call me a mayo
man in person.
Odd thing is nobody made any sick jokes about raping children today. At
least not to my face.
What a pathetic stalker!

Old March 2nd 06, 01:07 AM

LePheaux wrote:

Dude I ski with a guy who wears anything and everything.
last week he wore a Miami winter coat.
I'll fill you in on him.
his dad was an olympic coach in the 60's, he grew up on skis in oootah.
lived in Alaska which is where I met him.
he could kick Bodes ASS on any hill.
In his words he does it to **** off lamers like you.
the rest of the Doooodes from texas are just out for the day and don't have
a clue.
a lot like you.

That reminds me of some fun times in Summit County. I'd break out my
camoflauge and zinc oxide and other buddies would don some neon or
whatever and we'd go tearing around the mountains. The lift rides were
the best. "Maybe y'all could show me where some of them "moguls" is
located at". Wheeee!

Strangely, though, my most memorable days and runs seem to have been
when i was skiing alone. Maybe it's because there are no witnesses to
reality!

JP

Old March 2nd 06, 05:19 PM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

That's because
your fat lazy ass was at home on the computer instead of on the hill. your
posting times prove it.

Old March 2nd 06, 08:32 PM

WAR Carhartt, Starter, jester/joker hats, fag bags(one pieces), and
scotchguarded denin! We need more it on the slopes, makes me laugh
like a silly bitch. I always take pix of them when I see them each
week and I can't tell you how many times some Euro gets all bent and
asks me what I am doing taking his picture of him in a fag bag.
Instead of telling him I am going to post his dumbass online I just say
I like the duds and am taking the pic so I can reference it and find
something like it.

Old March 5th 06, 01:09 AM

Bet you don't go up to the Carhartt guys and give them ****. And for sure
nobody has ever given ME **** for wearing MY one piece. I love it.
But then again, I don't need to look like everybody else, to waste good
money conforming to some dip****s idea of what is fashion.
What I do is laugh my ass off at all the clones in the latest overpriced
gear they can't use and wear only to impress others.
ups.com...

Old March 5th 06, 01:32 AM

I went looking for a one-piece today, found the 686 one. Thinking
about it, may pull the trigger and but it. Looks warm but not sure
about the material. Like the colors.
http://www.686.com/inside686/winter/gaper/

Old March 5th 06, 06:39 AM

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Bet you don't go up to the Carhartt guys and give them ****. And for sure
nobody has ever given ME **** for wearing MY one piece. I love it.
But then again, I don't need to look like everybody else, to waste good
money conforming to some dip****s idea of what is fashion.
What I do is laugh my ass off at all the clones in the latest overpriced
gear they can't use and wear only to impress others.

Didn't you just write "Amazing how much great
Marmot stuff I have. Including my everyday ski outfit"

So you express your individuality via Marmot? Your distain for fashion
is resounding. You sir, are the Avril Lavigne of ski fashion.