Commitment?

Old December 1st 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Commitment?

I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

Old December 1st 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:23:37 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote:

I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

Go pass, is it transferable?
Old December 1st 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 1, 10:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:
I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

Damn. And here I thought you had decided you were a psychopath,
needed help, and were turning yourself in to the mental health pros to
try and find help.
But then again, you're not insane. You're not crazy. You're quite
sane. You know what an asshole you are, and you enjoy being an
asshole.
Tell you what. Commit to telling the truth. Start with the name of
the cop you claim to have been in contact with.
Happy to discuss your lies. Contact info?
Old December 1st 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

Go pass, is it transferable?

Dick Gozinya and the word "commitment" just seem to go together, eh?
Old December 1st 10, 07:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 1, 11:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:
I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

One thing about the pass. It might get you a few extra days. Times
when you might blow it off you could talk yourself into going via the
"not have to fork out for a ticket" rational. Pretty early start to
the season here. It could be a good one!
Old December 1st 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 1, 11:22*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 1, 11:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

One thing about the pass. It might get you a few extra days. Times
when you might blow it off you could talk yourself into going via the
"not have to fork out for a ticket" rational. Pretty early start to
the season here. It could be a good one!

When the word "Commitment" is in the title, Brain Fried Bob comes to
mind. His insane rants, outrageous lies, delusional conspiracy
theories, profound cowardice, and documented substance abuse make him
a prime candidate for a long stretch in an addiction treatment
facility, followed by electro shock therapy and a lobotomy.
Ooooops. Forgot. He's a teabagger. Already been lobotomized by Fox
News.
Old December 1st 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 1, 10:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:
I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

My son pointed out to me that the $269 price is for Bear Mt. only {the
horror...the horror...}

The 2-mountain (or Snow Summit only) price is $319.

OK, 8 days to break even.
Old December 1st 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 1, 11:22*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 1, 11:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

One thing about the pass. It might get you a few extra days. Times
when you might blow it off you could talk yourself into going via the
"not have to fork out for a ticket" rational. Pretty early start to
the season here. It could be a good one!

That's what my son said.
Old December 5th 10, 10:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote:
I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

Go pass, is it transferable?

I asked about transferable. They said no, and a replacement pass is
$50.
Old December 5th 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:
I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

Go pass, is it transferable?

I asked about transferable. *They said no, and a replacement pass is
$50.

Too bad balls aren't transferable. You might be able to borrow a
pair.
Holy ****, you pathetic freak, you and Thompson were bragging about
stalking me to my ****ing HIGH SCHOOL.
How ****ing pussy can you get?
I know, I know. There are depths of pussyhood yet unplumbed for both
of you. Like stalking me to my ****ing HIGH SCHOOL alumni committee,
forty years after I graduated, when I could really give a flying
****.
Contact info?
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!