Did I mention 8 golds? Biathlon relay! :-)

Old February 26th 10, 10:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen[_2_]

Default Did I mention 8 golds? Biathlon relay! :-)

Norway had a perfect evening today, when all four guys on the biathlon
relay had very nice runs:

Halvor Hanevoll (40) retired from the Olympics with a first leg just 8
seconds behind the leaders, then Halvor Bøe (21!) did his first Olympic
relay (and just the 3rd (?) on the national team) with an amazing
performance: The best time of all on the second leg!

Emil HS skied as usual, and with OEB back in his usual form on the last
leg, we didn't have to worry too much.:-)

Terje
- Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no