'Perfect skating' CD

Old November 7th 03, 02:39 AM
Erik Brooks

Default 'Perfect skating' CD

Rob Bradlee wrote:

I ordered that "perfect Skating" CD and I would recommend it for

folks
who want to see MANY drills demonstrated and how they can help with
different parts of the ski motion. I've just started to work

through
the CD, but it looks like an excellent resourse for folks looking

for
developmental drills.

=====
Rob Bradlee

Rob.

I haven't heard of this before. Is this what you are referring to?:

http://www.xc-skiing.com/cparticle96255-6554.html

A quick search turned this up, and it mentions a special price for
teams, and that's not me. Is there a source for 'just plain folks'?

Thanks,
Erik Brooks

Old November 7th 03, 12:30 PM
Rob Bradlee

Gary Jacobson first mentioned the CD on this newsgroup some time ago.
(Good spotting Gary!).

I bought it from the www.perfectskating.com web site. Right after I
bought it the special deal for coaches came out. Oh well, a few more
Euros to help pump up the Austrian job market...

I don't know of a cheaper source than the web site above. It only took
about a week to mail it to me. I was happy with that.

Rob

--- Erik Brooks wrote:
Rob Bradlee wrote:

[...]

Java, C++, Perl, XML, OOAD, Linux, and Unix Training

Old November 10th 03, 06:55 PM
Thomas Solberg

I borrowed the CD from one friend and showed it to my team and coach.
The general thought was "take the drills with a grain on salt."

I agree with another reviewer who seemed to think that the good words
in PerfectSkating appear to originate from previously published works.
Our coach pulled out a CD he purchase a few years ago and entire pages
were identical.