NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION(S)?

Old December 26th 09, 09:08 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
Chickity China The Chinese Chicken

Default NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION(S)?

Got any?

I have a small list.

One is to --- stay off of Usenet? Think I can do it?

What are your new year's resolutions?
Old December 26th 09, 09:14 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
%

"Chickity China The Chinese Chicken" wrote in
message
Got any?

I have a small list.

One is to --- stay off of Usenet? Think I can do it?

What are your new year's resolutions?

not to resolute

Old December 26th 09, 09:42 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
mario707707

On Dec 26, 5:08*pm, Chickity China The Chinese Chicken
wrote:
Got any?

I have a small list.

One is to --- stay off of Usenet? Think I can do it?

What are your new year's resolutions?

can't say it. Your name's there though. Feel privileged.
Old December 26th 09, 10:01 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
Time Bider

wrote:
Got any?

I have a small list.

One is to --- stay off of Usenet? Think I can do it?

What are your new year's resolutions?

Continue the light exercise program I started just over a week ago.

Try to save some money and have an emergency fund, although that will
be very difficult.

Lose enough weight to fit into 34" jeans again.

Can't think of anything else right now.

Miki

Old December 27th 09, 01:38 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
hopetodie

wrote:
Got any?

I have a small list.

One is to --- stay off of Usenet? Think I can do it?

What are your new year's resolutions?

yes to end my life in the new year
Old December 27th 09, 07:16 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
Got any?

I have a small list.

One is to --- stay off of Usenet? Think I can do it?

What are your new year's resolutions?

can't say it. Your name's there though. Feel privileged.

Bring it on, my little pill popping, drug addicted, alcohol swilling
hootenanny. I await your 2010 epic fails. Here's hoping they will
bring as many belly laughs as your fails of the previous decade. What
a funny, short, fat, premature graying, balding little dicky-doo man
you are
Old December 27th 09, 07:43 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
Got any?

I have a small list.

One is to --- stay off of Usenet? Think I can do it?

What are your new year's resolutions?

no and no

What are you doing here? I've been trying to tell you, Heather, often
in a not so nice way. There is nothing here on ASH or on any other
suicide group you would want to be a part of. Go be with all your
cats and chickens. And forget about the garbage that dwells on ASH.
They are not your problem or worth your time. They are their own
problem.

--
Pink Floyd - "Any Colour You LIke"
http://files.posterous.com/garry/uzM...MI8taBfLd8M%3D

Old December 27th 09, 08:50 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
bitchcakes

wrote:
Got any?

I have a small list.

One is to --- stay off of Usenet? Think I can do it?

What are your new year's resolutions?

I resolve to:

- read more books, and waste less time reading trivialities on thy
internet.
- refuse to hide so much, to get out and explore the sad, lovely,
dessicated near-ruins that are to be my new locale.
- find a ****friend with poor eyesight and a lengthy penis.
- not get robbed. (Must purchase mace, must purchase large sharp
knife, must 'Master Tae Kwon Fu in 30 Days, the Tony Robbins Way!')
- not feel so bad knowing that I'll likely never do anything on the
list -- which is quite pathetic in it's scope as it is -- other than
get drunk and feel inferior and ****ty.
Old December 27th 09, 08:55 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.depression,rec.skiing.alpine
bitchcakes

wrote:
Got any?

I have a small list.

One is to --- stay off of Usenet? Think I can do it?

What are your new year's resolutions?

Continue the light exercise program I started just over a week ago.

Try to save some money and have an emergency fund, although that will
be very difficult.

Lose enough weight to fit into 34" jeans again.

Can't think of anything else right now.

Miki

lol.. I still dream of being able to fit into jeans with 28" of waist
estate, like I could just 3-4yrs back. I swear my hip bones have
conspired to make a fool of me over these last few years, and have
blossomed in girth just to spite me. Conniving skeletal ne'er-do-
wells, always plotting agin me.