Dead Pool Contest - Featuring Scott Abraham

Old July 22nd 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Dead Pool Contest - Featuring Scott Abraham

Its time to announce the new "Dead Pool" contest. Similar to the
Oscars, Golden Globes etc, this contest will test your" predictive
ability", and thus determine who will "leave us" in the back half of
2010. Seeing that its my post, I get first shot, here is my list:

Scott Abraham
Hugo Chavez
Fidel Castro
Nancy Reagan
Elizabeth Taylor
Andy Rooney
Charlie Sheen
Cloris Leachmen
Lindsay Lohan
Old July 22nd 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:00:55 -0400, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Its time to announce the new "Dead Pool" contest. Similar to the
Oscars, Golden Globes etc, this contest will test your" predictive
ability", and thus determine who will "leave us" in the back half of
2010. Seeing that its my post, I get first shot, here is my list:

Scott Abraham
Hugo Chavez
Fidel Castro
Nancy Reagan
Elizabeth Taylor
Andy Rooney
Charlie Sheen
Cloris Leachmen
Lindsay Lohan

How could you put Lindsay Lohan on that list?

And you left off Kim Il-Jong, dumbass.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old July 22nd 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 22, 3:00*pm, Dick G wrote:
Its time to announce the new "Dead Pool" contest. Similar to the
Oscars, Golden Globes etc, this contest will test your" predictive
ability", and thus determine *who will "leave us" in the back half of
2010. Seeing that its my post, I get first shot, here is my list:

Scott Abraham
Hugo Chavez
Fidel Castro
Nancy Reagan
Elizabeth Taylor
Andy Rooney
Charlie Sheen
Cloris Leachmen
Lindsay Lohan

Dear Leader (not obama the one in N. Korea).
Come to think of it, it's not entirely out of the question for the
current regime to invalidate the November election results. *That*
could make this a _really_ big list!
Old July 22nd 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:42:39 -0500, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

[...]

Lindsay is on an elevator to hell.
Old July 23rd 10, 03:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jul 22, 2:00*pm, Dick G wrote:
Its time to announce the new "Dead Pool" contest. Similar to the
Oscars, Golden Globes etc, this contest will test your" predictive
ability", and thus determine *who will "leave us" in the back half of
2010. Seeing that its my post, I get first shot, here is my list:

Scott Abraham
Hugo Chavez
Fidel Castro
Nancy Reagan
Elizabeth Taylor
Andy Rooney
Charlie Sheen
Cloris Leachmen
Lindsay Lohan

Holy ****. Every time I think I've seen it all in this ********,
somebody comes up with another truly deranged post.
I simply do not have the words to accurately describe this in terms
any sane person can understand.
I am truly flabbergasted. Me, Hugo, Fidel and Liz Taylor. In the
same post. The mind boggles.
Old July 23rd 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jul 22, 2:42*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:00:55 -0400, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Its time to announce the new "Dead Pool" contest. Similar to the
Oscars, Golden Globes etc, this contest will test your" predictive
ability", and thus determine *who will "leave us" in the back half of
2010. Seeing that its my post, I get first shot, here is my list:

Scott Abraham
Hugo Chavez
Fidel Castro
Nancy Reagan
Elizabeth Taylor
Andy Rooney
Charlie Sheen
Cloris Leachmen
Lindsay Lohan

How could you put Lindsay Lohan on that list?

And you left off Kim Il-Jong, dumbass.

But put me on the list? In the mind of Dickless Horvath, I am the
peer of dictators, First Ladies, movie stars, and the like.
Thanks, Horvie. I knew I was important to you.....
Old July 23rd 10, 03:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jul 22, 2:47*pm, pigo wrote:
On Jul 22, 3:00*pm, Dick G wrote:

Its time to announce the new "Dead Pool" contest. Similar to the
Oscars, Golden Globes etc, this contest will test your" predictive
ability", and thus determine *who will "leave us" in the back half of
2010. Seeing that its my post, I get first shot, here is my list:

Scott Abraham
Hugo Chavez
Fidel Castro
Nancy Reagan
Elizabeth Taylor
Andy Rooney
Charlie Sheen
Cloris Leachmen
Lindsay Lohan

Dear Leader (not obama the one in N. Korea).

Tranny Boob, you gotta get off the meth. Your paranoia is getting
really insane. Compare Obama to Kim Jong Il?
Here's a clue, Brain Fried. Obama wants to rape you, too.

Come to think of it, it's not entirely out of the question for the
current regime to invalidate the November election results. *That*
could make this a _really_ big list!

Holy ****. Tranny Boob is so ****ing crazy he thinks Obama is
planning a coup....and that he somehow has the power to invalidate an
election.
He's lost it. Completely. First he starts claiming that he's
terrified of being raped on a ski slope, then he forgets his Supreme
Court invalidated the election results of 2000 in favor of the right
wing, then he accuses the President of plotting a revolution.
You are insane. Get help. Now.

Old July 23rd 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 22, 8:09*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 22, 2:00*pm, Dick G wrote:

[...]

You can't bet since you are in a position to directly affect the
outcome.
Old July 23rd 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 22, 2:00*pm, Dick G wrote:

[...]

So are you. And the rest of you. All you have to do is try to make
good on your death threats.
Ooooooops, forgot. That would take balls.
Therefor, none of you are in a position to directly affect the outcome.
Old July 23rd 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 22, 2:00*pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

I'm sure your mind gets to boggle sooner than most.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia