Scooter seriously needs to get some help.

Old July 9th 10, 01:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default Scooter seriously needs to get some help.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=free+s...3,5.092163&z=8

Maybe that will help but I doubt it.

Scatt is really letting his homosexual/transexual rape fantasies take
over his life. I'm just wondering how long it will be before he acts
out on these fantasies and hurts someone. Everyone can see it coming
but what can we do about it?
Old July 12th 10, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 9, 7:07*am, Scottum wrote:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=free+s...h+clinics&oe=&....

Maybe that will help but I doubt it.

Scatt is really letting his homosexual/transexual rape fantasies take
over his life. *I'm just wondering how long it will be before he acts
out on these fantasies and hurts someone. *Everyone can see it coming
but what can we do about it?

Well you are about 11 years late to that conclusion! But considering
my upcoming visit to the area and what I consider to be outright
threat (even if from a cowardly bully that has yet to show up) and his
obvious obsession, perhaps one (or more) of these services would pay
him a visit? What's his address again?
Old July 12th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jul 12, 8:37*am, pigo wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:07*am, Scottum wrote:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=free+s...h+clinics&oe=&...

Maybe that will help but I doubt it.

Scatt is really letting his homosexual/transexual rape fantasies take
over his life. *I'm just wondering how long it will be before he acts
out on these fantasies and hurts someone. *Everyone can see it coming
but what can we do about it?

Well you are about 11 years late to that conclusion!

Geez, Tranny Boob, you came to that conclusion 11 years ago? Odd that
you didn't mention it to me in person.
I guess you were just terrified you would be raped, eh?
Amazing how I saw you ten times or so and you never said a word.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy ****, you really are a pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

BTW, you really have to stop proving that you are a liar. Any
evidence that in the last ten years any of what you just said
happened?
Of course not.
Looks to me like YOU have the homo rape fantasies. With you as the
rapee, Tranny Boob.

But considering
my upcoming visit to the area and what I consider to be outright
threat (even if from a cowardly bully that has yet to show up) and his
obvious obsession, perhaps one (or more) of these services would pay
him a visit? What's his address again?

Let me get this straight. You are terrified that I will rape you, yet
you are coming to Seattle?
Looks to me like you really want to be raped, Boob, and that's YOUR
obvious obsession.
Would somebody please get this sick freak some mental health
intervention? Somebody really needs to visit him and lock his
deranged ass in a nutcase ward.

BTW, Boob, where were you when I showed up at DV. Or Temple Square?
You had not run down to hide in Vegas yet. No wonder you chose that
place: tranny heaven. You could dress up and wear heels and nobody
would even blink.

Old July 13th 10, 12:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Whassup here? All of a sudden Dickless Scottum's post disappeared.
Looks like he's trying to cover up again..........

Old July 13th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

And now Tranny Boob's post disappeared. Funny little games. Oh,
well. Guess I will just have to reply so his insanity is saved for
posterity.
God only knows what insanity is going through the brain fried mind of
Bob Thompson.

On Jul 12, 8:37*am, pigo wrote:

On Jul 9, 7:07*am, Scottum wrote:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=free+s...h+clinics&oe=&...

Maybe that will help but I doubt it.

Scatt is really letting his homosexual/transexual rape fantasies take
over his life. *I'm just wondering how long it will be before he acts
out on these fantasies and hurts someone. *Everyone can see it coming
but what can we do about it?

Well you are about 11 years late to that conclusion! But considering
my upcoming visit to the area and what I consider to be outright
threat (even if from a cowardly bully that has yet to show up) and his
obvious obsession, perhaps one (or more) of these services would pay
him a visit? What's his address again?- Hide quoted text -