Get Ready to Vomit

Old June 25th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Get Ready to Vomit

On Jun 25, 11:49*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 25, 11:12*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Jun 25, 9:43*am, Scottum wrote:

How many times have you invited him to knock on your door? *When you
invite someone, it's not stalking.

Nor is "stalking" responding to a post made in a public Usenet group.
This concept has eluded him for nearly a decade.

Some people are so sensitive. *In another public forum, not too far
away, a poster with whom I often disagree accused me of stalking him
after I agreed with him on a thread.

This from a real world stalker. No need to recount the many times
Dickless Henry has encouraged other people to harm me, either.
One thing for sure. He'll never stalk me in person. That would take
balls.
Old June 25th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 25, 11:51*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 25, 9:43*am, Scottum wrote:

On Jun 24, 5:09*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 23, 9:08*pm, pigo wrote:

On Jun 23, 9:49*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I found that I might be in Seattle for a few days end of September and
I didn't want Scott to think I was stalking him. *In my opinion,
anyone that would meet Scott outside a police station of similar
controlled environment is insane.

He doesn't seem to be able to grasp the idea that meeting at a police
station would constitute "meeting in person" as he has demanded (while
never intending to show).

Only qualifies in your deranged, cowardly mind,pussy. *To me, even
suggesting that makes you a ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.
Hey, Tranny Bob? *I sure as hell showed at DV, at Temple Square this
year, and you still don't have the manhood to even come up with an
excuse for your cowardice.

Newsflash Monkeytard, everybody else on the planet considers a police
station to be a public place. *What's that matter with you? *Have you
got an outstand warrant or two?

But it's nothing new. Just another twist on
the "anytime anywhere" bluster that has been shot down.

Really? *How did you shoot it down? *I never said I would let you
dumb**** freaks jerk me around and waste my time. *You've done it too
many times.

Well, Copper Mountain for one. *The 'information board' for two.
Emergency softball game for three. *I'm sure there are many others.
Everybody knows your 'anytime, anywhere' crap is just that, complete
bull****.

One thing for su YOUR anytime anywhere bluster got shot down. *DV?
Temple Square? *EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP!!!!!!

Both places he never agreed to meet you but keep up the bull****.

The troubling aspect for me is, what is the next stage?

This from the freak who stalked me to my home (knowing I was out of
town, but that is still some serious crazy).

How many times have you invited him to knock on your door? *When you
invite someone, it's not stalking.

He'll only
meet in private? Does it have to be a back alley? Does Richard have to
wear crotchless underwear?

How about ski gear, on Bald Mountain in Park City? *Every meet I've
set has been in a public place. *You know, five separate places in
Utah. *DV, The Canyons, El Chubasco, Temple Square, the
Alamo.......and you never had the nads to show,
pppppuuuuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
C'mon, freak. *At least make an excuse for pppppuuuuussssyyyying out
on DV.

Just like you never had the nads to show at Copper and many other
places.

Where is that 'big ****ing clock' that you were under, Porkchop?

I believe we have established in the last two days that he is afraid
of police stations, and has a trip planned out of town whenever he
needs one.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Hilarious!!!!!!! Hey, did you have the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME planned,
or was it a spur of the moment decision to hide?
We have established that you are terrified of meeting me in any
situation where you are not protected by others, where you cannot
manipulate others into doing violence you are not man enough to do,
etc. We certainly confirmed that you are a craven coward who never
has been and never will be man enough to spew your **** in person
without bodyguards.
PPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYY!!!! !!!!

So who's the pussy here?-

You. PPPPPPPUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!
What makes you even more craven is your manipulation of mentally ill
wack jobs. When you encourage a delusional stalker like Dickless
Scottum, you're just trying to manipulate him into doing what you will
never have the balls to do.
Old June 25th 10, 07:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 23, 9:08*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

I suggest you look into the legend behind EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!
before you get too proud.

Old June 25th 10, 07:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jun 25, 11:53*am, twobuddha wrote:

And like most stakers,
when there is any possibility you might have to back up your clearly
expressed hatred and threats, you run.

"Threats" is absurd, and I dare you to post a single instance of me
threatening you.

"Hatred" is equally laughable. No one here hates you Scott. You're
invaluable as fodder for time-killing when waiting for my CTAB
extraction to run its course...

Old June 25th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 23, 9:08*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

I suggest you go **** yourself. I am the curator of the legend, and
it grows with every lie you tell.
But I am happy to discuss your legendary cowardice with SPD. Contact
info?
I also suggest you stop manipulating the mentally ill, you
psychopathic freak. A man with ethics would do so.
Ooooops, forgot. I'm talking about Dickless Henry.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder you discovered that excuse. You wouldn't have had anyone to
hide behind or protect you in the Market. Just you and me and
Thompson.
I like those odds. A lot.
Old June 25th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 25, 12:24*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Jun 25, 11:53*am, twobuddha wrote:

And like most stakers,
when there is any possibility you might have to back up your clearly
expressed hatred and threats, you run.

"Threats" is absurd, and I dare you to post a single instance of me
threatening you.

Threats is exactly what you make, idiot. And if I ever see you in
person, I will take care of that problem immediately.
Which is why I never have and never will see you,
ppppppuuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy.

"Hatred" is equally laughable. *No one here hates you Scott. *You're
invaluable as fodder for time-killing when waiting for my CTAB
extraction to run its course...

Hatred is exactly what you feel. You fear me and hate me, and spew
your venom with truly disgusting cowardice.
"CTAB" extraction? Is that a fancy term for having your nuts removed?
Old June 25th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

On Jun 23, 9:08*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

At least you've finally admitted it's a legend...

But I am happy to discuss your legendary cowardice with SPD. Contact
info?

He's given it to you.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old June 25th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Jun 23, 9:08*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

never have the balls to do.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, you sure do talk about me a lot for someone who is ignoring me.

Did you ever figure out who my boss is yet? When can I expect to be
fired?
Old June 25th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Jun 23, 9:08*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

The word you are looking for is 'creator' not 'curator'. And yes, we
all know that you made that bull**** up. What else is new?

But I am happy to discuss your legendary cowardice with SPD. *Contact
info?

No you are not. Richard has already agreed to meet you at the police
station but you refuse. How many outstanding warrants do you have?

I also suggest you stop manipulating the mentally ill, you
psychopathic freak. *A man with ethics would do so.
Ooooops, forgot. *I'm talking about Dickless Henry.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder you discovered that excuse. *You wouldn't have had anyone to
hide behind or protect you in the Market. *Just you and me and
Thompson.
I like those odds. *A lot.- Hide quoted text -

Old June 25th 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jun 25, 12:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Hatred is exactly what you feel. *You fear me and hate me.

Whatever helps you sleep at night Trunky...

"CTAB" extraction? *Is that a fancy term for having your nuts removed?

yawn