Trunky finally admits defeat!

Old June 19th 10, 11:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Trunky finally admits defeat!

On Jun 19, 1:28*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 19, 10:41*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 19, 10:18*am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 19, 9:42*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 19, 9:09*am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 19, 8:19*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 19, 8:13*am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jun 19, 7:11*am, Scottum wrote:

After spewing his blustering bull**** about how he is going to get me
fired, Trunky finally has to admit that he has failed once again.
Plus his total embarrassment over not showing up at Copper and then
continuing to lie about it. His non-existant Microsoft butt buddy
couldn't even help him. *Now he is cowering in the corner and claims
that he will not respond to any of my posts just like he does with
Baker (yeah, we see how well that works).

This is a real breakthrough for Scotter since he is forced to admit
that he can't deal with a superior intellect. *Well, let's see if he
can keep his promise. *We all know that has been an impossibility in
the past.

Can't get anybody thrown in jail, can't get anybody fired, thrown off
eBay, suspended from Salon, exposed to multiple on-line sites as
abusive and dishonest --- it's been a banner year.

Holy ****, Henry. *You've really lost it. *Desperate. *I will remind
you that YOU claimed you could get me thrown in jail....and got
laughed at by SPD.
Contact info? *BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No surprise that a stalker celebrates and brags about stalking, lying,
and defamation.
So let us look at the banner year.
Another year in which not a single dickless stalking freak has had the
nads to spew his crap in person.
Another year in which Richard Henry stalked and lied to LE and got
laughed at.
Another year in which pathetic, ridiculous freaks made absolute fools
out of theirselves in their desperate need to silence the truth..
Another year in which you couldn't shut me up,
ppppppppuuuuuuusssssiiiiiiieeeeeesssssss.
Banner year is right.
We've had an EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP this year. *All we need is another
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME to really make it a banner year.
How dickless. *How pathetic. *How typical. *Pussy stalkers bragging
about their stalking. *RSA.

What lies?-

How dickless. *How pathetic. *How typical. *Pussy stalkers bragging
about their stalking. *Dickless Richard Henry.

And I forgot to add to my list --- he has never been able to show any
of the "lies" he complains about.-

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
That's another lie!!!!!!!
How dickless. *How pathetic. *How typical. *Pussy stalkers bragging
about their stalking.
Dickless Richard Henry.

What lie?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I noticed that you will reply to me, but not scottum. *Did he hit you
with an injuction or something?

Nah. Just got tired of ****ing with the idiot. Unlike you, he
doesn't know he is lying. Much more fun ****ing with psychopaths.

Oh, wait. *That doesn't work with you. *Never mind.-

Death threats don't work, either. As you learned to your
embarassment, lying to the cops doesn't work. Nor does stalking me to
work, defaming me,etc. Indeed, nothing you tried has worked.
Spewing your **** in perosn might work, but as we all know. none of
you have ever had the balls to try that.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAMES don't work, either.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old June 20th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jun 19, 4:16*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Since you always lie, that can't be it.

I'll stick with injunction, or at least formal letter from a real
lawyer (not Bert).

Oh, wait. *That doesn't work with you. *Never mind.-

Death threats don't work, either. *As you learned to your
embarassment, lying to the cops doesn't work. *Nor does stalking me to
work, defaming me,etc. *Indeed, nothing you tried has worked.
Spewing your **** in perosn might work, but as we all know. none of
you have ever had the balls to try that.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAMES don't work, either.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What lies? What work?
Old June 20th 10, 03:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 19, 5:43*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

Since you know when you are lying, you know you just lied. Damn,
****ing with psychopathic cowards is fun.

I'll stick with injunction, or at least formal letter from a real
lawyer (not Bert).

Kewl. I look forward to hearing from your lawyer. Maybe he can get
an injunction against me invoking the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!

Oh, wait. *That doesn't work with you. *Never mind.-

Death threats don't work, either. *As you learned to your
embarassment, lying to the cops doesn't work. *Nor does stalking me to
work, defaming me,etc. *Indeed, nothing you tried has worked.
Spewing your **** in perosn might work, but as we all know. none of
you have ever had the balls to try that.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAMES don't work, either.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What lies? *What work?-

Same old, same old. Happy to discuss this with SPD. Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA HAHA
Old June 20th 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Jun 19, 8:28*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Same inability to answer a simple question.
Old June 20th 10, 07:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

[...]

My lawyer? Not needed. I'll settle to being a co-signer on Scottum's
papers.

Old June 20th 10, 02:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Jun 19, 2:28*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

Oh, wait. *That doesn't work with you. *Never mind.- Hide quoted text -

It's just his embarrassment over being proven a liar about both the
Copper Mountain meet and his inability to stalk me to my workplace.
It's because he realizes that if he does try that crap that there
absolutely be legal issues for him to deal with. And we all know how
he likes to bluster and then break down and cry when he gets in front
of a judge.
Old June 20th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 19, 9:46*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
[...]

Couldn't agree more. So simple for Henry to give me the contact
info. Here, let me help. "I, Dickless Henry, contacted Officer
_______________ of the Seattle Police Department."
Thanks for your help, dumb****.
Old June 20th 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jun 20, 12:13*am, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

Co signer? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Holy ****, you've always been a deranged pppppuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy,
but this is truly hilarious.
Legal issues?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell ya what. Let's start with SPD, you know, the guys who were
going to drag me off and arrest me for telling stalkers they could get
their ass kicked if they ever stalked me in person?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AA
Still waiting for that call.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
Old June 20th 10, 09:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Jun 20, 3:03*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Thanks for your help, dumb****.- Hide quoted text -

I couldn't agree more, too. So here's an even simpler question for
you:

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 20th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Jun 20, 3:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA- Hide quoted text -

Hey, here's another simple question you can't answer:

Who's my boss, Porkchop?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!