Scott Abraham wins The Rainbow Award...presented for GLBT WebExcellence

Old May 28th 10, 02:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default Scott Abraham wins The Rainbow Award...presented for GLBT WebExcellence

For his unrelenting work on pushing his gay agenda, homoerotic and
transgender fantasies with every post, Scott Abraham wins The Rainbow
Award. In Scott's acceptance speech he thanked his long time butt
buddy Bert for his support and hard work that made it all possibe.
Old May 28th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 28, 7:45*am, Scottum wrote:
For his unrelenting work on pushing his gay agenda, homoerotic and
transgender fantasies with every post, Scott Abraham wins The Rainbow
Award. *In Scott's acceptance speech he thanked his long time butt
buddy Bert for his support and hard work that made it all possibe.

Thanks. I appreciate the honor.
Take your meds.
Old May 28th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 28, 10:39*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 28, 7:45*am, Scottum wrote:

For his unrelenting work on pushing his gay agenda, homoerotic and
transgender fantasies with every post, Scott Abraham wins The Rainbow
Award. *In Scott's acceptance speech he thanked his long time butt
buddy Bert for his support and hard work that made it all possibe.

Thanks. *I appreciate the honor.
Take your meds.

If I really wanted to get ****ed up, I'd take your meds.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old May 28th 10, 07:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 28, 12:17*pm, Scottum wrote:
On May 28, 10:39*am, twobuddha wrote:

On May 28, 7:45*am, Scottum wrote:

For his unrelenting work on pushing his gay agenda, homoerotic and
transgender fantasies with every post, Scott Abraham wins The Rainbow
Award. *In Scott's acceptance speech he thanked his long time butt
buddy Bert for his support and hard work that made it all possibe.

Thanks. *I appreciate the honor.
Take your meds.

If I really wanted to get ****ed up, I'd take your meds.

Coffee and metformin? Be my guest. Not much of a high.
Now take your meds the way the nice doctor said you should. You know,
in that place with the rubber room, right under the clock tower?
Come to think of it, might have seen you at Copper. White jacket with
straps on the sleeves and waist, right?
Old May 28th 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 28, 1:49*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On May 28, 12:17*pm, Scottum wrote:

On May 28, 10:39*am, twobuddha wrote:

On May 28, 7:45*am, Scottum wrote:

For his unrelenting work on pushing his gay agenda, homoerotic and
transgender fantasies with every post, Scott Abraham wins The Rainbow
Award. *In Scott's acceptance speech he thanked his long time butt
buddy Bert for his support and hard work that made it all possibe.

Thanks. *I appreciate the honor.
Take your meds.

If I really wanted to get ****ed up, I'd take your meds.

Coffee and metformin? *Be my guest. * Not much of a high.
Now take your meds the way the nice doctor said you should. *You know,
in that place with the rubber room, right under the clock tower?
Come to think of it, might have seen you at Copper. *White jacket with
straps on the sleeves and waist, right?

Nope, that's more of your fantasy world. In the real world I'm not
someone who needs meds according to my doctor.

But maybe you should cut down on the coffee. I switched to chai tea
years ago and like it better. You also may want to check out kava
just to mellow you out. You sure could use it. Also, try taking up
yoga. HTH.
Old May 28th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 28, 2:30*pm, Scottum wrote:
[...]

Happy to chat with him about your fantasy world. Methinks you're
lying. You are too delusional to avoid the mental health system.

But maybe you should cut down on the coffee. *I switched to chai tea
years ago and like it better. *You also may want to check out kava
just to mellow you out. *You sure could use it. *Also, try taking up
yoga. *HTH.-

Try a shrink and meds. Might help. You are insane.
Old May 28th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 28, 3:42*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Try a shrink and meds. *Might help. *You are insane.- Hide quoted text -

There you go with your fantasy world again. How much crack have you
been smoking lately?
Old May 29th 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 28, 2:56*pm, Scottum wrote:
[...]

Crack? I'm old school. Never tried the stuff. You want to know
about cocaine, talk to Brain Fried Bob Thompson. He used to deal it,
knows everything you need to know.
You might want to ask him that question. He's been getting more and
more delusional lately, much like you.
Take your meds. Lithium and some others, right?
Old May 29th 10, 10:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 28 May 2010 18:55:37 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

There you go with your fantasy world again. *How much crack have you
been smoking lately?

Crack? I'm old school. Never tried the stuff. You want to know
about cocaine, talk to Brain Fried Bob Thompson. He used to deal it,
knows everything you need to know.
You might want to ask him that question. He's been getting more and
more delusional lately, much like you.
Take your meds. Lithium and some others, right?

What are your's? Try adding, "Slim-Fast," to the mix.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old June 1st 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 28, 7:55*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Is that what they have you on?

Maybe you should add a .38 to the mix.