I done with it... (...at least for a while)

Old November 26th 03, 05:33 PM
Alan Baker

Default I done with it... (...at least for a while)

Ski season is here, and I have far too much to do to waste my time on
narcissistic and sychophantic jerks. It's a beautiful day, and I can
look right across Vancouver harbour to Cypress Mountain: open and just
waiting for me to come and ski it. Which I can't do until my work is
done.

So I'm putting 'em back in the killfile. I don't promise never to take
'em out again, but I'm going to try.

I'll restrict my "revenge" to trying to ski at least once a week, every
week from now until April. g

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 26th 03, 05:41 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

I'll restrict my "revenge" to trying to ski at least once a week, every
week from now until April. g

Wuss - you're going to quit in April? Why so early?

LOL

I'll reevaluate that when we get to April, but that's when I start
sailing and playing golf again. :-D

Old November 26th 03, 05:52 PM
Walt

Alan Baker wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

I'll restrict my "revenge" to trying to ski at least once a week, every
week from now until April. g

Wuss - you're going to quit in April? Why so early?

LOL

I'll reevaluate that when we get to April, but that's when I start
sailing and playing golf again. :-D

Wuss - You wait until April to start sailing? (c:
What do you sail?

[obski] Say hello to the Boyne family for me next time you go to
Cypress.

--
//-Walt
//
Old November 26th 03, 05:56 PM
lal_truckee

Old November 26th 03, 08:31 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
Walt wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

I'll restrict my "revenge" to trying to ski at least once a week, every
week from now until April. g

Wuss - you're going to quit in April? Why so early?

LOL

I'll reevaluate that when we get to April, but that's when I start
sailing and playing golf again. :-D

Wuss - You wait until April to start sailing? (c:

Damn right. I've done the sailing in February thing. I'm too old to sail
when it's that cold. g

What do you sail?

I used to sail as part of a Soling crew -- we went to the Worlds in
1998; hence the sailing in Feb., but now I sail a mixed bag depending on
who needs a crew. J-24s, 5o5s, Martin 242s, the occasional Hobie cat. I
want to acquire a Laser or some other singlehander next year so that I
can enjoy the occasional afternoon's sailing without having to
coordinate with anyone.

[obski] Say hello to the Boyne family for me next time you go to
Cypress.

Will do.

Old November 27th 03, 04:44 AM
ant

"Alan Baker" wrote
So I'm putting 'em back in the killfile.

good.

ant