Another Challenge to the Dickless Freaks of RSA

Old March 7th 13, 04:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Another Challenge to the Dickless Freaks of RSA

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

Mt. Bachelor. Base of the Pine Marten chair. 9 am Monday.
The humiliate the dickless freaks of rsa tour continues.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Riiiiight.

Because we can all blow of work on a work day on less than 48 hrs
notice...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old March 7th 13, 08:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

Excuses, excuses. Always excuses. And none of you have ever spewed your
**** in person, and none of you ever will.

You've told me that you won't agree to meet me, Scottie.

Apparently, you're too afraid.

:-(

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:48:19 PM UTC-8, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

Old March 7th 13, 01:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 07/03/2013 06:48, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

Mt. Bachelor. Base of the Pine Marten chair. 9 am Monday.
The humiliate the dickless freaks of rsa tour continues.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Riiiiight.

Because we can all blow of work on a work day on less than 48 hrs
notice...

Work ? What's that ???

Old March 7th 13, 01:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

LOL Coming from a true parasite on society that is hilarious. You don't want anyone
to skip work, Schmunky, it's their taxes that allow you to be the fat pig you are.
Old March 7th 13, 05:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Never had the discipline,initiative or intelligence, never will.
Parasite.
Old March 7th 13, 07:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Work ? What's that ???

Isn't that when you lie to the cops over a stupid newsgroup, because the guy you lied about catches you lying? Work for a psychopath.

I thought it was when you sell people dog **** encrusted shoes as new.
Old March 7th 13, 07:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:06:25 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:26:17 AM UTC-8, Goober Jones wrote:
LOL Coming from a true parasite on society that is hilarious. You don't want anyone

to skip work, Schmunky, it's their taxes that allow you to be the fat pig you are.

Never had the balls. Never will.

You are still focused on male genitalia. Always have. Always will.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old March 7th 13, 08:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Take responsibility, show insight, quit stalking people, lying to a
judge. You never have, never will
Parasite
Old March 7th 13, 10:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

I don't believe a word out your mouth, parasite. Over the last 15 years
I've witnessed your behavior and everything that's been said about you
Is true and everything you've said isn't. Basically using your terms, you're
nothing but a bat**** crazy senile waste of oxygen. Anybody that shows up
here will at least enough info to follow your perverted behavior over the
years to make a decision about dealing with you. Judging by all the support
You've gotten, I'd say it's working.
Old March 7th 13, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 12:47:48 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Never had the balls. Never will.

You are still focused on male genitalia. Always have. Always will.

Actually, Huggies, it is the LACK of male genitalia in your case. Never had a pair. Never will.

I guess that's why I'm not on your Christmas card list, you homo.