What kind of BS is this?

Old January 9th 10, 03:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default What kind of BS is this?

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jan 6, 11:37*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jan 5, 9:49*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jan 5, 9:14*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jan 5, 8:04 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

om,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jan 5, 9:01 am, Dick G wrote:
http://open.salon.com/blog/scott_abraham

Stalking again, eh, you sick freak?

How is that "stalking", Scott?

Cyber stalking. *New term. *Invented to describe sick freaks like
you
who cruise the net looking for information for the object of
their
obsession. *Me. *Idiot.

You put the information out there for other people to read,
Scottie.
It's not private, but public.

Cyber stalking, you pathetic stalker. *I sure as hell do not put out
the ridiculous, defamatory lies you tell about me, you lying piece of
****. *Wanna tell the world again what I was convicted of? *You
lying,
cowardly asshole.

1. I don't put out any lies of any kind about you.

Another ridiculous, insane lie.

Sadly for you, it's not a lie. It's the simple truth.

2. We're discussing that you put something other there for the public
read and are trying to call it stalking when someone...

...actually reads it.

Lie some more, freak.

What lie did I tell?

Yes or no, is that information for the public to read?

Suprised you are not familiar with the term, since one of the
more
despicable and vile tactics you and your buddies use is to lie
your
asses off about me, just so somebody who looks me up will get
your
twisted, dishonest, defamatory views.
Of course, you will deny doing so. *As usual. *But nothing is
going to
change the reality that you are a stalker.
Now go **** yourself by walking into the RCMP station and telling
them
I threatened your life. *Please. *Stalker.

Nope. I already told you: I won't waste the RCMP's time on a threat
made
by a blowhard buffoon.

Translation: you're a pathetic coward who makes up ridiculous,
defamatory lies, a stalker who wants others to read his lies, but is
not ethical, moral, or man enough to do so when he could be
prosecuted
for making false police reports.
How laughable. *The same Alan Baker who kept calling ME a coward
because I would not meet him at a Seattle police station and call him
a stalker to the cops, but all of a sudden pussies out after he
falsely accuses me of threatening his life.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Weasel Boi strikes again.

Tell you what, Scottie: I'll meet you at a Seattle police station and
present them printouts of your posts where you said:

RCMP, Baker. *Amazing how you don't have the balls to report your lies
to your own cops.

I don't want to waste their time on a buffoon.

1. you'd "put me down... ...like [a] mad dog"

Actually, it was "Put you in the dirt like the mad dog you are" *You
are an insane stalker. *I can and will end the threat you represent.
Period. *Check with YOUR cops about the right of self defense against
stalking, insane nut jobs.

No. That is a lie, Scottie. I can produce the precise quote if you
insist.

2. you "Sure [was]" threatening me with bodily harm.

Nope. *Just warning you. *You are insane.

I said: "So you're threatening me with bodily harm" and you replied
"Sure am", correct?

You game?

Sure.

Then I'll let you know when I'm next in Seattle.

Now scuttle.

Right after you scuttle into the RCMP and lie to them, idiot. *How
insane. *How Alan Baker, stalking coward, too weasel to back up his
lies.

I've told no lies.

You've been claiming I agreed to meet you, on your terms. Outright
lie. You gotta go to the RCMP. Busted lying again and again and
again, you even print your own lies. Insane.

It's right here in this thread.

I said:

"Tell you what, Scottie: I'll meet you at a Seattle police station and
present them printouts of your posts where you said:
1. you'd "put me down... ...like [a] mad dog"
2. you "Sure [was]" threatening me with bodily harm.
You game? "

You answered: "Sure".

And now you're scuttling away.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Another kind of glide gr Nordic Skiing 0 March 1st 07 02:51 AM
I want a do it all kind of... Jrobb Snowboarding 0 January 19th 07 09:34 PM