Last chance, dickless...

Old August 30th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Last chance, dickless...

On Aug 29, 4:58*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:27*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 19, 7:59*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

*klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

So I take this to mean you are not agreeing to show, and my Ben
Franklin is safe in my wallet?

I'll take that to mean you are a pathetic, dickless freak who
manipulates mentally ill stalkers.

Noted. Ben is safe.

Sorry Alan, I tried.

-klaus

It's OK, man. I can play less expensive golf closer to home, I guess...

How pathetic. *How incredibly cowardly. *Once again, Klaus Biggers
manipulates a mentally ill stalker. *To call Biggers an amoral,
dickless freak doesn't even begin to cover his cowardice.

How did he "manipulate" me, Scottie?

I initiated the whole conversation and he came in later.

Unfortunately, you are so crazy you can't understand his vileness.

Regardless of whether this alleged "vileness" exists or not, explain how
he manipulated me without interacting with me...

Holy ****, you really are crazy.

You are insane. *Get help.

That's what you always say when you have no rational answer to the issue
posed.

Baker, you ignore any rationality that reasons you are insane. You
are insane. Get help. That's what I always say when you are insane.
Biggers knows you are nucking futs, too. All of your supposed buddies
here know you are mentally ill. They have no compunctions about using
you.
Notice how fast your buddies ran (and always run) at the mere thought
of actually spewing their **** in person?
That's because they are not insane. Just dickless assholes. You're
crazy. Too ****ing crazy.
You see, Baker, I can trust them to act in a reasonably predictable
manner, and they always have. You are ****ing nuts. I do not want to
hurt you, Baker. Not ethical. Not right to spank a wack job.
And horribly wrong to put a nutcase like you in danger by encouraging
your insane delusions. Horrible. Vile, disgusting, despicable.
Typical of Biggers and his buddies, and you are crazy enough to think
they like you.
You poor, deranged freak.
Old August 30th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

[...]

So you can't explain it. Yeah: everyone already knew that.

You are insane. *Get help.

That's what you always say when you have no rational answer to the issue
posed.

Baker, you ignore any rationality that reasons you are insane. You
are insane. Get help. That's what I always say when you are insane.
Biggers knows you are nucking futs, too. All of your supposed buddies
here know you are mentally ill. They have no compunctions about using
you.
Notice how fast your buddies ran (and always run) at the mere thought
of actually spewing their **** in person?

What "buddies", Scotty?

That's because they are not insane. Just dickless assholes. You're
crazy. Too ****ing crazy.
You see, Baker, I can trust them to act in a reasonably predictable
manner, and they always have. You are ****ing nuts. I do not want to
hurt you, Baker. Not ethical. Not right to spank a wack job.
And horribly wrong to put a nutcase like you in danger by encouraging
your insane delusions. Horrible. Vile, disgusting, despicable.
Typical of Biggers and his buddies, and you are crazy enough to think
they like you.
You poor, deranged freak.

LOL

--