Last chance, dickless...

Old July 19th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Last chance, dickless...

In article ,
klaus wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

That's a deal, provided I can spend the money on golf if -- I mean
"when" -- Scotty doesn't show. :-)

If Scooter agrees and doesn't show, you can spend it on hookers and
blow for all I care.

-klaus

Then we have a deal!

I will be at the Starbucks at 1912 Pike Place, Seattle at noon on Sunday
July 20, and then either at whatever restaurant Scotty specifies
sometime in the next hour (name, address of the restaurant and specific
time of the meeting to be provided by Scotty; reachable within the
timeframe set by Scotty). If he shows, he and his buddies get lunch on
you, I and Richard Henry (although I won't break bread with him myself).
And when he doesn't, I'll get an essentially free round of golf at
Chambers Bay (with pigo, if he can make it)! And naturally, I'll bring a
video camera to tape the proceedings.

I'll leave my place in Kitsilano before 8:00 to ensure enough time for
the 2.5 hour drive plus the inevitable border wait.

Done!

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 19th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 18, 2:54 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 18, 2:38 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Scotty,

I realize you're going to crawl away, but here's one final proposal:

You tell me the actual name and address of this restaurant where you
claim you were *going* to eat and agree on a specific time to meet at
that restaurant between noon and 1:00pm...

...and I'll kick in $60 towards you and your buddies lunch.

How about it, Scotty: is the meet on?

If I show, you get free lunch (you and your buddies don't drink, so $20
each should be plenty for a good lunch). If I don't show, you can take
video of the lunch (perhaps asking a passing patron for the date and
time), and you can have a good laugh at my expense.

As usual, if you don't reply with an agreement to meet that includes the
specific place (name and address of the restaurant) and a specific time,
I'm not coming.

What do you say, dickless?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg

I offered him a chance for $1000 a few years ago and he ran away from
that.

This from Dickless Henry, who just came up with an emergency softball
game......
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Old July 19th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[...]

Alan Baker callling ME dickless.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHA
Hey, asshole?
What part of "the only reason I was buying them lunch is because they
were doing me a favor" don't you understand?
Cancelled it when your buddies came up with an emergency
softball...ooops, soccer game. We're going for a ride. Six of us.
Damned if I'm going to call them all and reset the ride AGAIN because
YOU are having an insane hissy fit.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What part of YOU LIED AND DIDN'T SHOW UP AT WHISTLER don't you
understand?
You stupid ****, I CHALLENGE YOU AT MY CONVENIENCE. You agreed to a
meet and wimped out.
AS HAS EVERY SINGLE FREAK WHO EVER AGREED TO A MEET.
I've caught you lying your ass off several times today, caught you in
insane delusions, and you expect me to believe you?
Go **** yourself. You had your chance and you pussied out. Damned if
I'm going to waste my time on you.
Here's another fair warning. Your delusions seem to be getting more
insane and more dangerous. Which means if I ever see you under any
circumstances, I will treat you as the insane stalker you are.
Unlike your sick buddies, who will use you to do what they do not have
the balls to do, I have ethics.
So go **** yourself, freak. You should have spoken up when I set a
time and a date. I changed my plans. You're a proven lying dickless
punk who stood me up before, and I won't waste my time on you.
Old July 19th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 18, 2:58 pm, klaus wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

...and I'll kick in $60 towards you and your buddies lunch.

How about it, Scotty: is the meet on?

If I show, you get free lunch (you and your buddies don't drink, so $20
each should be plenty for a good lunch). If I don't show, you can take
video of the lunch (perhaps asking a passing patron for the date and
time), and you can have a good laugh at my expense.

I'll pledge $100 toward the lunch if Scooter agrees. That should be a
nice lunch. $160 so far. And I'll pay it even if Scooter doesn't show
after agreeing to a time and place as long as Alan does and posts
video. Let's see how that goes. Actually, we already know how that
will go. Scoot will never, ever, ever agree.

And next month, Scooter will deny it all. yawn

Amazing. Dickless Klaus Biggers, who has never had the balls to show
up himself, manipulating a mentally ill wack job to try and do the
violence Dickless Biggers has never had the balls to do.
Over ten meets in Utah. Two this year in Jackson. Dickless Biggers
denies them all.
What a pathetic, miserable freak Biggers is: the kind of dickless
asshole who manipulates the mentally ill.
Same old rsa bull****.
Old July 19th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 18, 3:07 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

[...]

I know!

I mean, what more do we have to do for the guy: offer him a
chauffeur-driven limo to the meet?

:-)

Exactly what I thought when we were waiting for you at Whistler, when
you promised to show up and chickened out.
You really are insane......
Old July 19th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 18, 5:00 pm, klaus wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

That's a deal, provided I can spend the money on golf if -- I mean
"when" -- Scotty doesn't show. :-)

If Scooter agrees and doesn't show, you can spend it on hookers and
blow for all I care.

Why would he act like you?
Old July 19th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 18, 5:08 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

klaus wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

[...]

Holy ****, you really are insane. You'll be the only one to show.
But if your friends (which you denied in a transparently insane lie)
actually do come to town, they know where to find me.
They tried to manipulate wack jobs like you for years by posting
defamatory lies and my home address.
They won't have the balls, of course. Because I have no restrictions
whatsoever on what I can do.
Holy ****, you really are insane. Go **** yourself.
Old July 19th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

So, you are wimping out yet again.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHA
Old July 19th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 18, 6:13 pm, VtSkier wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Me? Wimping out? This from Richard Walsh, who posted my home address
to another insane wack job who threatened my life?
Typical of the dickless, nutless psychopathic cowards of rsa, who
manipulate the mentally ill to do their violence for them.
Hey, Wimp? Ain't noticed YOU showing up at my house.
What a pathetic, miserable, transparent freak you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn, this is fun. Henry and Thompson issue a challenge, wimp out,
and you freaks expect me to dance to your tune.
How pathetic. How dishonest. How dickless. Same old, same old.
Damn, this is fun!!!!!!! You freaks are SSOOOOOOOOOO easy!!!!!!!
No surprise you encourage a clearly mentally ill and delusional
nutcase to show up and get his ass kicked. How pathetic.
Old July 19th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 18, 3:55 pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article alangbaker-859F0E.15123118072008@shawnews,
Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
klaus wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

...and I'll kick in $60 towards you and your buddies lunch.

How about it, Scotty: is the meet on?

If I show, you get free lunch (you and your buddies don't drink, so $20
each should be plenty for a good lunch). If I don't show, you can take
video of the lunch (perhaps asking a passing patron for the date and
time), and you can have a good laugh at my expense.

I'll pledge $100 toward the lunch if Scooter agrees. That should be a
nice lunch. $160 so far. And I'll pay it even if Scooter doesn't show
after agreeing to a time and place as long as Alan does and posts
video. Let's see how that goes. Actually, we already know how that
will go. Scoot will never, ever, ever agree.

And next month, Scooter will deny it all. yawn

That's a deal, provided I can spend the money on golf if -- I mean
"when" -- Scotty doesn't show. :-)

You agree to kick in $100 and I'll go to Seattle regardless, and I'll
hit both the Starbucks at 1912 Pike Pl and a restaurant in the vicinity
for a nice lunch (anyone have any suggestions?).

Try this...

http://www.placepigalle-seattle.com/

or this..

http://www.mattsinthemarket.com/index.html

and this.. (I believe it is just up the block on Post Alley from the
original Starbucks, and they have outdoor seating, if it is nice out)

http://www.thepinkdoor.net/menus.html

If you go to the Pike Place Market why ruin a nice lunch with a
pathetic blowhard, with some serious emotional problems?

I notice YOU aren't offering to show up, Teddy. Because if I ever see
you, you're going to have to back up your bull****. You're a proven
stalker who has committed felonies to harass me.
Hey, Teddy? People with serious emotional problems lie to the cops
and a judge and commit felonies over a stupid newsgroup. Show the
post, Ted.