Next week...

Old July 18th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Next week...

....Scotty will be talking about how I didn't show.

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 18th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 18, 1:59 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
...Scotty will be talking about how I didn't show.

LOL

Uh, you didn't. At Whistler. Remember?
You are insane. Get help.
Old July 18th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 18, 1:59 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
...Scotty will be talking about how I didn't show.

LOL

Uh, you didn't. At Whistler. Remember?

I remember that when I set a condition that you be precise about what
you meant, you wouldn't answer. And so the meet was never on.

Just like this time:

As soon as all the details were pinned down, you couldn't make it
anymore.

You are insane. Get help.

Bawk, bawk!

Old August 19th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 18, 2:12 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 18, 1:59 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
...Scotty will be talking about how I didn't show.

LOL

Uh, you didn't. At Whistler. Remember?

I remember that when I set a condition that you be precise about what
you meant, you wouldn't answer. And so the meet was never on.

LOL. You didn't show up. Clue time, wack job. I don't negotiate
conditions with stalkers, terrorists, pathological liars, and dickless
freaks.
You stated you would show up if I set a meet in Canada. I set the
meet. I challenged you to show. You ran and made up dickless excuses.
Another clue. YOU are lying about ME. Manly Man Rules demands you do
so in person.
You ran. Remember?

Just like this time:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You truly are insane. I showed
where I said I would be when I said I would be there.

As soon as all the details were pinned down, you couldn't make it
anymore.

You really are insane. I do not negotiate with freaks. I pinned down
no details. I certainly did not agree to meet with you: you weren't
invited, dumb****. You're ****ing crazy.

You are insane. Get help.

Bawk, bawk!

Whistler. Whistler. Whistler. Therapist. Psychiatric help.
Medications. Now go **** yourself, freak.
Or stalk me to my home and pay the price, wack job.
Oooops, forgot.
You're insane, but you're not crazy......
Old August 19th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 18, 1:59 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
...Scotty will be talking about how I didn't show.

LOL

Uh, you didn't. At Whistler. Remember?

I remember that when I set a condition that you be precise about what
you meant, you wouldn't answer. And so the meet was never on.

LOL. You didn't show up. Clue time, wack job. I don't negotiate
conditions with stalkers, terrorists, pathological liars, and dickless
freaks.

Of course I didn't show up, Scottie. When you won't meet someone's
conditions you can't expect them to show.

You stated you would show up if I set a meet in Canada. I set the
meet. I challenged you to show. You ran and made up dickless excuses.

I asked for a simple clarification and you wouldn't provide it.

Until it was safe...

Another clue. YOU are lying about ME. Manly Man Rules demands you do
so in person.

I'm willing to say anything I've said about you in here, in person.

You ran. Remember?

Nope.

Just like this time:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You truly are insane. I showed
where I said I would be when I said I would be there.

As soon as all the details were pinned down, you couldn't make it
anymore.

You really are insane. I do not negotiate with freaks. I pinned down
no details. I certainly did not agree to meet with you: you weren't
invited, dumb****. You're ****ing crazy.

You are insane. Get help.

Bawk, bawk!

Whistler. Whistler. Whistler. Therapist. Psychiatric help.
Medications. Now go **** yourself, freak.
Or stalk me to my home and pay the price, wack job.
Oooops, forgot.
You're insane, but you're not crazy......

Why wouldn't you just provide the one sentence clarification *before*
the meet, Scottie? You were happy enough to provide it afterwards?

Why, despite claiming to have a video camera with you, didn't you turn
it on as you were approaching the site of the meeting? Could it be
because you knew I wasn't going to be there before you left for Whistler
and thus didn't actually go to the site?

Old August 20th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus[_2_]

twobuddha wrote:
LOL. You didn't show up. Clue time, wack job. I don't negotiate
conditions with stalkers, terrorists, pathological liars, and dickless
freaks.

Whew.. Good news. I guess that means I'm none of those:

"But I'll make you a deal. Simple. Name of the LE rep you bragged
about talking to, and you can meet me in December when I pass through.
Got the balls to give me a name?"

Sounds like negotiation.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...64146ef086db9e

-klaus

Old August 20th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Alan Baker wrote:

Why wouldn't you just provide the one sentence clarification *before*
the meet, Scottie? You were happy enough to provide it afterwards?

Perhaps, in the interest of clarity, in future the meeting participants
could provide google earth map coordinates instead of vague "top of the
mountain" or "information board" references. Hey, it's free, and even
Bert should be able to figure it out!

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old August 20th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Aug 19, 8:10*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
Why wouldn't you just provide the one sentence clarification *before*
the meet, Scottie? You were happy enough to provide it afterwards?

Perhaps, in the interest of clarity, in future the meeting participants
could provide google earth map coordinates instead of vague "top of the
mountain" or "information board" references. *Hey, it's free, and even
Bert should be able to figure it out!

But you see Bev, it is exactly *that* clarity that trunky cannot agree
to. It's not that an understanding cannot be reached, it's that
droopycolon needs to leave wiggleroom. Like his "tell". It's just
another one of those.
Old August 20th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 18, 2:59*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
...Scotty will be talking about how I didn't show.

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg

I'll be in Europe next week. Anybody want to see some pictures? I'll
try to post them from a Seattle server like trunky did to make it look
like I'm only _claiming_ to be in Europe.

Maybe trunky will come down and visit my house so he can jump around
and pound his chest (fat) and claim I "ran away"?
Old August 20th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
pigo wrote:

But you see Bev, it is exactly *that* clarity that trunky cannot agree
to.

The guy calls me. He tells me when he'll be in Jackson Hole, He calls me
again when he gets in. We have a nice dinner. I try not to talk about what
a bunch of Dickless ****ing ****s you guys are, but it is obvious you can't
stand anyone who actually goes skiing anytime they want to.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."