A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Another Challenge to the Dickless Freaks of RSA

Old March 8th 13, 10:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Another Challenge to the Dickless Freaks of RSA

On Friday, March 8, 2013 1:17:33 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:

Actually, less and less do. And none of them have ever had the balls to do so in person. None.

I can kick your ass, and we both know it.

One thing for sure. You are absolutely terrified of being held responsible for your behavior, **** your
pants terrorized at the mere thought of actually standing up and being a man.

Feh. I fart in your general direction. So I guess that you have taken the coward's way out, and have chosen NOT to come meet me here in Austin at the Al Gore book signing like I suggested a while back.

And you're even too yellow to admit that you're too cowardly to come to Texas and face a real man.

Pathetic, considering your decades of basement bluster.

Hey, it's almost springtime, so you should redecorate your basement -- maybe by spraying the wall red somewhere.

That stunt worked wonders for Kurt Cobain's reputation and legacy, and he was a Seattle-ite just liek you are.
Ads
Old March 8th 13, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013 16:41:36 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

That stunt worked wonders for Kurt Cobain's reputation

and legacy, and he was a Seattle-ite just liek you are.

How disgusting. What a dickless freak!!!!!

Still hung up on male genitalia?

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old March 8th 13, 11:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Friday, March 8, 2013 6:41:36 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:

Show up. Find out if it is bluster. Missed you at SV and Bachelor.

You didn't invite me, Nancy Boy. And unlike you, I have a daytime job -- I care for the geriatric. You only care for your diabetic carcass.

But if you're inviting me to your home in Seattle, and you're offering to give me a guided tour, including the basement where you lived for all those long and lonely, hopeless years, I just might take you up on it.

As long as I can wear a video camera to record it all for posterity.

You know, to the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever blown their own brains out for the purpose of creating a Youtube video. You could regain your reputation as a ground-breaking crusader in internet history.

And I promise to post your final gesture on your posthumous behalf. We'll get to find out of it's true on "South Park" that when you die, you take a really big crap.

In the meantime?

Go jump in a few more dumpsters and see if you can score another nice canned ham for your fat Jewboy ass.

=== morrison

PS -- I got some "Buy one get one free" dinner coupons from some annoying, soulless chain theme restaurants like Appleby's and Red Lobster. Shall I send them to you? You can sucker some new rube into going to dinner.....