Another Challenge to the Dickless Freaks of RSA

Old March 8th 13, 10:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Another Challenge to the Dickless Freaks of RSA

On Friday, March 8, 2013 1:17:33 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:

Actually, less and less do. And none of them have ever had the balls to do so in person. None.

I can kick your ass, and we both know it.

One thing for sure. You are absolutely terrified of being held responsible for your behavior, **** your
pants terrorized at the mere thought of actually standing up and being a man.

Feh. I fart in your general direction. So I guess that you have taken the coward's way out, and have chosen NOT to come meet me here in Austin at the Al Gore book signing like I suggested a while back.

And you're even too yellow to admit that you're too cowardly to come to Texas and face a real man.

Pathetic, considering your decades of basement bluster.

Hey, it's almost springtime, so you should redecorate your basement -- maybe by spraying the wall red somewhere.

That stunt worked wonders for Kurt Cobain's reputation and legacy, and he was a Seattle-ite just liek you are.
Old March 8th 13, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013 16:41:36 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

That stunt worked wonders for Kurt Cobain's reputation

and legacy, and he was a Seattle-ite just liek you are.

How disgusting. What a dickless freak!!!!!

Still hung up on male genitalia?

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old March 8th 13, 11:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, March 8, 2013 6:41:36 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:

Show up. Find out if it is bluster. Missed you at SV and Bachelor.

You didn't invite me, Nancy Boy. And unlike you, I have a daytime job -- I care for the geriatric. You only care for your diabetic carcass.

But if you're inviting me to your home in Seattle, and you're offering to give me a guided tour, including the basement where you lived for all those long and lonely, hopeless years, I just might take you up on it.

As long as I can wear a video camera to record it all for posterity.

You know, to the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever blown their own brains out for the purpose of creating a Youtube video. You could regain your reputation as a ground-breaking crusader in internet history.

And I promise to post your final gesture on your posthumous behalf. We'll get to find out of it's true on "South Park" that when you die, you take a really big crap.

In the meantime?

Go jump in a few more dumpsters and see if you can score another nice canned ham for your fat Jewboy ass.

=== morrison

PS -- I got some "Buy one get one free" dinner coupons from some annoying, soulless chain theme restaurants like Appleby's and Red Lobster. Shall I send them to you? You can sucker some new rube into going to dinner.....