Are we on for noon?

Old July 18th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Bluff called and recalled ( How about 11:30am Are we onfor noon?

On Jul 18, 1:44*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 18, 1:40 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 18, 1:04 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 18, 12:38 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
Scotty,

I'll meet you at noon on Sunday, July 20 at the Starbucks at 1912 Pike
Pl, Seattle Wa, but you have to tell me you agree to the meet.

Again, just so you don't get confused: If you don't reply that the meet
is on, I'm not coming.

So, are we on?

Bluff called, asshole.

Damn, Alan, you keep forgetting your bluff got called at Whistler..
You wasted my time and the time of my friends, and I ain't about to
waste my time on your again.
You're insane, asshole. *Just so you don't get confused: you didn't
show last time.
Personally, I think you're just playing another insane game so you can
change the reality inside you: the certain knowledge that you didn't
have the balls to show up at Whistler. *I did. *That's the facts.
I think I will leave you with that. *Plus, I really wouldn't feel
right kicking your ass, and you'd do something stupid enough to make
that a reality. *Guaranteed. *Because you are insane. *Ethical men do
not harm mentally ill stalking wack jobs, and you are one crazy freak.
Live with the reality that I will always think you are a stalking
usenet coward, Alan. *I called your bluff at Whistler. *You showed
yourself for a lying coward then, and nothing has changed. *You don't
get a second chance.
Now go **** yourself. *If you think I'm going to change my friends
plans for the third time just because a dickless stalking usenet wack
job is throwing a hissy fit, you are insane.
Get help.
No surprise you start this bull**** AFTER I made other plans and made
it clear I had.
Typical of you.

You just said you'd be there until noon, Scotty.

How about I make it 11:30am at the Starbucks at 1912 Pike Pl? Will you
meet me then?

Yes or no, Scotty. If you don't tell me you agree, then I'm not coming.

Bluff called, asshole.

Alan, you insane wack, I suggest you go back and read my posts. *I am
busy until 12. *I am going on a motorcycle ride when I get finished..

Actually, you said you'd be buying your riding buddies lunch before you
go on the ride. Shall I provide you the quote?

Plans changed when your freak buddies chickened out, Alan. *Had to buy
them lunch because they were doing me a favor. *Don't have to now:
only idiots go to the market during the tourist season if they can
avoid it. *We'll eat on the road.
So go **** yourself. *You're still misreading posts and creating
insane fantasies.

So you tell me the restaurant (provide an actual name and address, mind)
and the time you're going to be there, and I'll meet you there instead.

What part of **** yourself don't you understand, freak?

So, yes or no Scotty, are we on? Again, no agreement, or no specific
time and place) and I'm not coming.

Bluff called again, you pussy.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.
Dickless Baker acting manly.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH
Get a clue, you insane stalker. *I have no respect for you. *You are
not a man. *You have proven you are an insane liar. *Now go ****
yourself.

An emergency lunch!
Old July 19th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Default How about 11:30am Are we on for noon?

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

You are so fixated, so delusional, so insane that you are making up
ridiculous statements. You are crazy.
What part of "Go **** yourself" don't you understand, you insane
stalker? I never wrote what you claim I wrote. You are insane. Get
help.
Bluff called, nutjob. See a shrink. Show him these posts. Are you
man enough?
Of course not.

So, you are wimping out yet again.
Old July 20th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Alan Baker wrote:

Do I have to offer to buy lunch?

Hey, that might work! He's always trying to mooch off people, saying
that "he forgot his wallet" or some such.

Dave