In case you missed it...

Old February 24th 18, 03:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default In case you missed it...

I was skiing out west one day and went to the lodge for lunch, and happened to run into him. I walked up and said "hey - are you that guy from rec.skiing.alpine?!!" And then I started laughing in his face. He looked shocked, and then turned beet red, and started stammering. I chuckled a bit more and said "Relax, bro, I'm not going to hurt you - I'm just here for the skiing. But since I'm here - how about that proof of being in Viet Nam?" He started spluttering something about "terrorist" and then he made a lurching gesture and literally fell to the floor. I reached down to help him up but he batted my hand away and crawled over to the rails where you slide your food tray and attempted to pull himself up. Needless to say, those rails weren't up to the task. So you've got this irate, obese, uncoordinated blob, flailing around on the floor - food all over the place - screaming obscenities, and about 60 onlookers staring on in stunned silence. (Not unfamiliar to him, from what I've read). I made another effort to help him up, but he was (to his credit) able to wheeze out "blow me dumb****!!", before again collapsing on the floor. The last thing I saw was an Asian woman crumple when his ski-booted foot spasmodically shot out and basically took her knee out. It was MMA quality, really. It might have even been intentional. Then the crowd closed in, I was laughing too hard to eat, so I took mercy on him and left.

And that, my friends, is what happens on "a meet" with Scott Spittle Abraham.

Jason Piccolotto
Old February 26th 18, 12:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2:54:41 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 7:15:28 PM UTC-8, Jay Pique wrote:
[...]

Holy ****, an insane, delusional fantasy so ****ing crazy you repost a pathetic collection of lies. Where and when, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy?

Vietnam, 1972.

JP
Old October 12th 18, 07:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 9:32:45 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
..
What kind of sick freak posts his daydreams and claims it was reality?

LMAO. You mean a guy who posts stories about having gone to Vietnam as a college journalist?

Old October 12th 18, 01:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
.
What kind of sick freak posts his daydreams

and claims it was reality?

LMAO. You mean a guy who posts stories about
having gone to Vietnam as a college journalist?

Then bragging about going to imaginary reunions.
Or a guy who brags about being a sports legend, lettering in three
sports. And scoring four touchdowns in a single game. And doing the
Triple Lundy at the pool in front of hundreds of cheering fans.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old October 12th 18, 06:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

[...]

I just had to repost this insane, ridiculous, laughable, cowardly lie from a pathetic idiot who doesn't even have the balls to ID himself, much less actually show up and spew his **** in person.
Little Dick, you do know this is one of your fantasies, and that you will never be man enough to show up in person, eh? One thing for sure. You will never show up in any of the places you claim to have been. Meetings, local, etc.
What kind of sick freak posts his daydreams and claims it was reality?
That's right, LD. You. And you have the gall to call ME a liar? bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now go tell Andweeb I'm talking **** about him. In public, not in hiding to a cop and a judge. And as we all know, if I ever see him in person, I'm going to laugh at him the same way I laugh here. Which you will never do, LD.

Sounds like you have repressed that awful memory. It must have been humiliating.
- Jay Pique
Vail: Where Scott and Andrew lived happily ever after
Old October 12th 18, 07:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
.
What kind of sick freak posts his daydreams
and claims it was reality?

LMAO. You mean a guy who posts stories about
having gone to Vietnam as a college journalist?

Then bragging about going to imaginary reunions.

Nothing imaginary about it.

Give us details then.
Old October 13th 18, 01:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
.
What kind of sick freak posts his daydreams
and claims it was reality?

LMAO. You mean a guy who posts stories about
having gone to Vietnam as a college journalist?

Then bragging about going to imaginary reunions.

Nothing imaginary about it.

I proved it was imaginary. All reunions are listed in the VFW
magazine. The one you claimed you were invited to was imaginary.

Or a guy who brags about being a sports legend, lettering in three
sports. And scoring four touchdowns in a single game. And doing the
Triple Lundy at the pool in front of hundreds of cheering fans.

WTF is a Lundy?

You got a computer, look it up, Trunky. Clue time, "Back to school,"
with Rodney Dangerfield. And you actually have a resemblance to
Rodney Dangerfield, and you get no respect.

Obviously, you know. You didn't play football, eh, Huggies?
Too much of a pussy, of course.
You know what is hilarious? Last time I happened to be in
the neighborhood and attend a reunion (1995) several people
chided me for not being in touch. Apparently they tore down
the old gym and had one last legends game. I found it very
amusing that I was referred to as a legend. Of course,
there is always the Legend of Two Buddha. Still in touch
with a lot of the good people, one of them referred to me the
other day as the legendary prophet. Big name in the
industry back in the day.
Whereas the only thing you are legendary for is
diaper consumption.

Lying again. The only sport you played was, "Quarters."
The only thing legendary about you was your alcohol consumption.

Old October 14th 18, 03:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 22:14:12 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

LMAO. You mean a guy who posts stories about
having gone to Vietnam as a college journalist?

Then bragging about going to imaginary reunions.

Nothing imaginary about it.

I proved it was imaginary. All reunions are listed in the VFW
magazine. The one you claimed you were invited to was imaginary.

You didn't prove a ****ing thing, Huggies.

I sure did. I proved you were lying.

Happy to prove it to you.

How is that? How do you prove a lie?

Or a guy who brags about being a sports legend, lettering in three
sports. And scoring four touchdowns in a single game. And doing the
Triple Lundy at the pool in front of hundreds of cheering fans.

WTF is a Lundy?

You got a computer, look it up, Trunky. Clue time, "Back to school,"
with Rodney Dangerfield. And you actually have a resemblance to
Rodney Dangerfield, and you get no respect.

Show up in person, and you damn sure will respect me.

Obviously, you know. You didn't play football, eh, Huggies?
Too much of a pussy, of course.
You know what is hilarious? Last time I happened to be in
the neighborhood and attend a reunion (1995) several people
chided me for not being in touch. Apparently they tore down
the old gym and had one last legends game. I found it very
amusing that I was referred to as a legend. Of course,
there is always the Legend of Two Buddha. Still in touch
with a lot of the good people, one of them referred to me the
other day as the legendary prophet. Big name in the
industry back in the day.
Whereas the only thing you are legendary for is
diaper consumption.

Lying again. The only sport you played was, "Quarters."
The only thing legendary about you was your alcohol consumption.

You got cut, you mean. Too wimpy to play sports.

I have more sports trophys than you can possibly imagine.

As for my drinking, rather unexceptional in my circles.

There's no doubt about that. But how many of them ended up in AA?

Probably less than you drink now.

I only have two drinks a day. Beer and whiskey.

Old October 15th 18, 05:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

wrote:

LMAO. You mean a guy who posts stories about
having gone to Vietnam as a college journalist?

Then bragging about going to imaginary reunions.

Nothing imaginary about it.

I proved it was imaginary. All reunions are listed in the VFW
magazine. The one you claimed you were invited to was imaginary.

You didn't prove a ****ing thing, Huggies.

I sure did. I proved you were lying.

You're lying, Huggies. As usual. Amazing how desperate you are
to catch me acting like you act in every post, with every breath
you take. Clue time, psychopath. One of the delusions of
psychopaths is that everyone else is lying the way psychopaths
lie, psychopath.

You would know. You're the liar, Trunky. You live in such a
delusional dream world that we should rename you, "Walter Mitty."

[...]

Bull****. Unless you are so narcissitic you saved every tiny
little trophy you got for participating in kickball.

We didn't have kickball. We had kickboxing. And we never got any
trophys for participating in anything.

Clue time. I don't have a single trophy left, got rid of them
decades ago.

Sold them for drugs? You didn't have enough room in your cardboard
box under the bridge.

As for my drinking, rather unexceptional in my circles.

There's no doubt about that. But how many of them ended up in AA?

Not many. As you well know, because all of your friends are drunk,
they die off. I didn't.

Too bad, about your friends, and you too. Now we know why you have no
friends.

Probably less than you drink now.

I only have two drinks a day. Beer and whiskey.

Typical alcoholic statement.

How many handfulls of pills do you take a day, Trunky?

Old October 16th 18, 12:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 14:46:31 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Bull****. Unless you are so narcissitic you saved every tiny
little trophy you got for participating in kickball.

We didn't have kickball. We had kickboxing.

Bull****. You are way too old and they sure as **** don't give
out high school letters in kickboxing. Idiot.

Who said I did kickboxing in high school, Trunky? It was out in the
parking lot.

And we never got any
trophys for participating in anything.

Which means you have no trophies.

I have more trophies than you can possibly imagine.

Clue time. I don't have a single trophy left, got rid of them
decades ago.

Sold them for drugs? You didn't have enough room in your cardboard
box under the bridge.

You stupid idiot, how the **** can you sell cheapo trophies for drugs?

Mine are expensive trophies.

Idiot. The last trophy I got was for winning a softball league title
when I was 55, and still batting clean up.

You were bat boy.

Good time to hang up the cleats. Dumb****.

As for my drinking, rather unexceptional in my circles.

There's no doubt about that. But how many of them ended up in AA?

Not many. As you well know, because all of your friends are drunk,
they die off. I didn't.

Too bad, about your friends, and you too. Now we know why you have no
friends.

Have plenty of SOBER friends.

Name one.

Everybody you know drinks, because only drunks will tolerate you, drunk.

Probably less than you drink now.

I only have two drinks a day. Beer and whiskey.

Typical alcoholic statement.

How many handfulls of pills do you take a day, Trunky?

Eight pills plus supplements.

Wow. That's a lot. Even my 90 year old father didn't take that many.
Which one suppresses the Bumble Bee Girl?

Whereas you need a handful of blue pills to screw the local cow.

Hey! I need a handful of blue pills to screw your mother. How many
did you and your brother need?